Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Force Awakens spoiler thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: The Force Awakens spoiler thread (/Thread-The-Force-Awakens-spoiler-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - RoyleRedlegs - 12-24-2015

Apparently in one of the games, Disney drops the dime on who Rey really is

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - eoxyod - 12-24-2015

(12-24-2015, 12:42 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Apparently in one of the games, Disney drops the dime on who Rey really is

That's incredibly stupid of them

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - RoyleRedlegs - 12-24-2015

(12-24-2015, 12:57 AM)eoxyod Wrote: That's incredibly stupid of them

The video showing it has since been taken down. 

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - Rubekahn29 - 12-24-2015

(12-24-2015, 01:21 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: The video showing it has since been taken down. 
It has been debunked. As a barrel is flying at Ren, he is saying face me, and immediately after, the barrel hits him and he says curses. Sounds like face me cousin. 

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 12-25-2015

(12-21-2015, 04:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: [*]I'm pretty confident there's not going to be any Vader-like redemption for Kylo Ren. I think his conflict occurred in this movie and his killing of Han solidified his turn to the dark side and the eradication of the light side within him; plus, there's just no coming back from killing your own father (at least, there better not be).
[*]
Well it's not any worse than coming back from killing a bunch of innocent Jedi children (albeit at the time of watching RotJ that movie wasn't out so we didn't know just how far and what horrible things Vader had done).

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - BonnieBengal - 12-27-2015

(12-18-2015, 10:38 PM)Millhouse Wrote: RIP Han Sad

Til I see his body, I'm not believing Han is dead.  

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - BonnieBengal - 12-27-2015

(12-24-2015, 10:12 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: It has been debunked. As a barrel is flying at Ren, he is saying face me, and immediately after, the barrel hits him and he says curses. Sounds like face me cousin. 

I still think she is probably Luke's daughter since the light saber called to her.  I also have a more outlandish theory that she is Kylo Ren's twin sister. Perhaps there was a baby girl who was said to have died at birth but didn't really die and was spirited away by a midwife, perhaps.

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 12-27-2015

I don't have to see the movie now

Thank you one and all for ruining the movie for me.

Just kidding, I haven't read anything in this thread. I just wanted to be a part of it, that's all.

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - Arturo Bandini - 12-27-2015

(12-27-2015, 04:21 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Til I see his body, I'm not believing Han is dead.  

Falling from 1000ft high on a planet which became a supernova after it, they should have a heck of a reason for him to comeback. And he get a lightsaber through is chest too.

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - jfkbengals - 12-27-2015

(12-27-2015, 05:23 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Falling from 1000ft high on a planet which became a supernova after it, they should have a heck of a reason for him to comeback. And he get a lightsaber through is chest too.

[Image: 200_s.gif]

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - BonnieBengal - 12-28-2015

(12-27-2015, 05:23 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Falling from 1000ft high on a planet which became a supernova after it, they should have a heck of a reason for him to comeback. And he get a lightsaber through is chest too.

Luke fell too in the original series while missing a hand and was rescued by Leia.  I'm just saying.

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - Bryan - 12-28-2015

(12-27-2015, 04:26 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I still think she is probably Luke's daughter since the light saber called to her.  I also have a more outlandish theory that she is Kylo Ren's twin sister. Perhaps there was a baby girl who was said to have died at birth but didn't really die and was spirited away by a midwife, perhaps.

Nope, she was created solely by midichlorians. Ninja

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - Arturo Bandini - 12-28-2015

(12-28-2015, 02:08 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Luke fell too in the original series while missing a hand and was rescued by Leia.  I'm just saying.

Luke was a jedi and didn't get a lightsaber through his chest. And Bespin didn't become a super nova.

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - BmorePat87 - 12-28-2015

(12-28-2015, 09:18 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Luke was a jedi and didn't get a lightsaber through his chest. And Bespin didn't become a super nova.

all of this. Luke jumped down a chute and landed on a weather vane of sorts. Han was stabbed through the chest and fell thousands of feet into an open energy core a few minutes before that core exploded. His death was more like Palpatines. 

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - Johnny Cupcakes - 12-28-2015

Everyone has been talking about how Rey is Luke's daughter, and I can't stop thinking she's a Solo instead.

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - Arturo Bandini - 12-28-2015

I think she's a noone as said in the trailer.

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - eoxyod - 12-28-2015

Reviving Han would be the worst piece of filmwork ever

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - BonnieBengal - 12-28-2015

(12-28-2015, 09:18 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Luke was a jedi and didn't get a lightsaber through his chest. And Bespin didn't become a super nova.

Dang that makes too much sense.  Don't rain on my parade.

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - mallorian69 - 12-29-2015

(12-28-2015, 04:45 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Everyone has been talking about how Rey is Luke's daughter, and I can't stop thinking she's a Solo instead.

that's because in the now non cannon books she was. Luke also had a kid but it was a son.

RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - gobobro - 12-30-2015

A detail I liked was that they made Ren's light saber as frayed and unrefined as he seems to be.