Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Jonah Williams Requests Trade - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Jonah Williams Requests Trade (/Thread-Jonah-Williams-Requests-Trade)

RE: Jonah Williams Requests Trade - Frank Booth - 04-28-2023

(04-28-2023, 07:18 PM)WrongVerb Wrote: I'll leave judgments on the veracity of this report to you dear readers...

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-draft-rumors-will-levis-hooker-2023/

they'll draft Dewand

RE: Jonah Williams Requests Trade - casear2727 - 04-28-2023

(04-28-2023, 07:21 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: they'll draft Dewand

He is reportedly 400 pounds.....

RE: Jonah Williams Requests Trade - Joelist - 04-28-2023

(04-28-2023, 07:32 PM)casear2727 Wrote: He is reportedly 400 pounds.....

He'll be returning kicks!

RE: Jonah Williams Requests Trade - Frank Booth - 04-28-2023

(04-28-2023, 07:32 PM)casear2727 Wrote: He is reportedly 400 pounds.....

well that never stopped the jets

Is Jonah Williams a solid RT If he doesn't want to be here. - Emeritus - 04-28-2023

Tiger

Well the guy has said that he doesn't want to switch to the right side. I don't think that its a salary situation that teams are afraid of because hes so young and in the twilight of his first contract. Guy is 25! So why can't we move this guy?Will he be moved this weekend is a better question because hes made it quite clear that he doesn't want to protect Burrow from the right side. Can anyone post his pff numbers please. Let him go!

[attachment=2140]

RE: Is Jonah Williams a solid RT If he doesn't want to be here. - Joelist - 04-28-2023

Coming off two knee injuries, lots of sacks given up and big cap number explain it. The Bengals need to add in a sign and trade that lowers his cap number.

RE: Is Jonah Williams a solid RT If he doesn't want to be here. - pally - 04-28-2023

(04-28-2023, 08:10 PM)Joelist Wrote: Coming off two knee injuries, lots of sacks given up and big cap number explain it. The Bengals need to add in a sign and trade that lowers his cap number.

The cap number is the biggest red flag.  The type of knee injuries aren't really problematic especially after the surgery

RE: Is Jonah Williams a solid RT If he doesn't want to be here. - Soonerpeace - 04-28-2023

(04-28-2023, 08:09 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Well the guy has said that he doesn't want to switch to the right side. I don't think that its a salary situation that teams are afraid of because hes so young and in the twilight of his first contract. Guy is 25! So why can't we move this guy?Will he be moved this weekend is a better question because hes made it quite clear that he doesn't want to protect Burrow from the right side. Can anyone post his pff numbers please. Let him go!

They will move him.

RE: Is Jonah Williams a solid RT If he doesn't want to be here. - Emeritus - 04-28-2023

(04-28-2023, 08:10 PM)Joelist Wrote: Coming off two knee injuries, lots of sacks given up and big cap number explain it. The Bengals need to add in a sign and trade that lowers his cap number.

I'd just like the team to package him in the next two round with a pick this year and next to move up & get a contributor. Nobody wants an OG impersonating a OT. We love Jonah but at this time we'll have to move him & his salary with picks and players. So for all those Micheal Mayer guys like me out there ..... It might take a haul if hes not in the package. Jus saying

RE: Is Jonah Williams a solid RT If he doesn't want to be here. - THE PISTONS - 04-28-2023

(04-28-2023, 08:09 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

He's injured a lot. Has had 1 good year and a lot of average play.

Plus he has 1 year at a hefty salary and most teams don't have cap space. Plus, with his history...no team will want to give him a big contract. So he could be a 1 year rental.

RE: Jonah Williams Requests Trade - grampahol - 04-28-2023

Williams may end up playing out his contract here if for no other reason than to try to up his value for next season when he's a FA.. He's got to be smart enough to know the Bengals aren't going to just give him away or otherwise roll over and die for him and he has to know his past few seasons haven't been exactly probowl level..So unless another team wants to take a chance, pay the big bucks and probably picks for his services he'll have to bust his ass and try like hell to win the RT spot..and resurrect his career in the league.. Anything else and he's probably looking at some one year deal the following year elsewhere with the guarantee that he's not guaranteed a damned thing..  Bengals don't generally play softball in contract negotiations.. 

RE: Jonah Williams Requests Trade - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 04-29-2023

(04-28-2023, 07:18 PM)WrongVerb Wrote: I'll leave judgments on the veracity of this report to you dear readers...

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-draft-rumors-will-levis-hooker-2023/

Well, neither Wypler nor Scott got picked. So, not much. 

RE: Jonah Williams Requests Trade - pally - 04-29-2023

RE: Jonah Williams Requests Trade - Bengalholic - 04-29-2023

Hilarious

RE: Jonah Williams Requests Trade - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 04-30-2023

(04-28-2023, 08:16 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: They will move him.

According to your inside source who is outside the building?

RE: Jonah Williams Requests Trade - Soonerpeace - 04-30-2023

(04-30-2023, 03:35 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: According to your inside source who is outside the building?

It could be Katie Blackburns nephew. It could be Brian Callahan’s brother. It could be Duke Tobin’s sister. It could be Zac Taylor’s twin brother. It could be Joe Burrow’s Dad. It could be Joe Mixon. Okay I roomed with Marian Hobby in college. But whether it’s one of those or not it’s just as good or better.

RE: Jonah Williams Requests Trade - Eraserhead - 04-30-2023

(04-30-2023, 03:47 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: It could be Katie Blackburns nephew. It could be Brian Callahan’s brother. It could be Duke Tobin’s sister. It could be Zac Taylor’s twin brother. It could be Joe Burrow’s Dad. It could be Joe Mixon. Okay I roomed with Marian Hobby in college. But whether it’s one of those or not it’s just as good or better.

Stop with the whole insider schtick. You've already had to admit you just know a guy who has an opinion lol. This is like a sadder version of the Brian P guy from the old board. 

(04-30-2023, 05:06 PM)Eraserhead Wrote: Stop with the whole insider schtick. You've already had to admit you just know a guy who has an opinion lol. This is like a sadder version of the Brian P guy from the old board. 

Well certain things are opinions and some not but whether Joe Mixon was going to be on the team several months ago had to be an opinion because it was fluid.

RE: Jonah Williams Requests Trade - Eraserhead - 04-30-2023

(04-30-2023, 05:20 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Well certain things are opinions and some not but whether Joe Mixon was going to be on the team several months ago had to be an opinion because it was fluid.

We all have opinions and know people that have opinions. I guess we're all insiders!! LOL

(04-30-2023, 05:25 PM)Eraserhead Wrote: We all have opinions and know people that have opinions. I guess we're all insiders!! LOL

Don’t know the definition of a Bengals Board Insider but certainly a few on here know a person or 2 that does.