Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: ***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread*** (/Thread-Official-2022-NFL-Draft-Thread)

RE: ***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread*** - Burma - 04-29-2022

(04-29-2022, 11:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ravens are the having the best draft so far - change my mind.

They have 6! 4th round picks. Should be able to stock up on some quality depth.

RE: ***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread*** - Joelist - 04-29-2022

Don't sell our draft short. We drafted two high end defensive backs. We already have players at LB, DE and DT and both our picks are excellent scheme fits.

In our division I'd actually rate the Stealers draft better than the Rats. They got their QB of the future and can redshirt him like we did Palmer while Trubisky takes the pounding. They also started rebuilding their WR room. The Rats have a TE and that's pretty much it on offense. Their RB game sucks, they have no real threats at receiver and a QB who is WAY overrated by some as a QB - he would be a better WR. The Stains are not much better off overall and at QB worse, as their starter has not played in over a year and is likely getting suspended.

RE: ***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread*** - Bengalstripes9 - 04-29-2022

(04-29-2022, 11:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Ravens are working hard to neutralize our offense.

They are having a great draft. But I don’t think anyone will be able to stop our offense. The Chargers have the best shot with their pass rush/secondary. But we should still produce.

Our defense is built on shutting the Ravens offense down—we are even better after our first two picks. Speed, athleticism, tackling and intelligence. I would like to add a stout dlineman though. Hoping we can re-sign Ogunjobi.

RE: ***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread*** - TheLeonardLeap - 04-29-2022

(04-29-2022, 11:12 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Whats up with Dean some mocks had him top 10.

Undersized LB, <6'0, <230lbs.

He is basically just a slightly heavy safety but without great S speed.

RE: ***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread*** - Big Boss - 04-29-2022

Turns out putting up 80+ points on a division rival in two games rents you a lot of headspace.

RE: ***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread*** - Bengalpool - 04-29-2022

I know we didn't need another S, but man did I love JT Woods.... F***ers

RE: ***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread*** - TheLeonardLeap - 04-29-2022

Got an NFT mention and a Faze Clan mention in the span of only a handful of seconds. Thanks broadcast, I hate it.

(04-29-2022, 11:16 PM)Joelist Wrote: Don't sell our draft short. We drafted two high end defensive backs. We already have players at LB, DE and DT and both our picks are excellent scheme fits.

In our division I'd actually rate the Stealers draft better than the Rats. They got their QB of the future and can redshirt him like we did Palmer while Trubisky takes the pounding. They also started rebuilding their WR room. The Rats have a TE and that's pretty much it on offense. Their RB game sucks, they have no real threats at receiver and a QB who is WAY overrated by some as a QB - he would be a better WR. The Stains are not much better off overall and at QB worse, as their starter has not played in over a year and is likely getting suspended.
Preeeeeach.

RE: ***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread*** - Bengals731 - 04-29-2022

[quote='Nicomo Cosca' pid='1209016' dateline='1651284466']
Ravens are the having the best draft so far - change my mind.

It’s true.. Every pick they made I cursed just a little

Another TE off the board. Dulsich to DEN. Good pick. I feel like if we want another weapon for Burrow, whether that be TE or WR, I'd be looking at our next pick before they're completely gone. Calvin Austin III, David Bell and Jeremy Ruckert all come to mind.

RE: ***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread*** - matmaven - 04-29-2022

Dulcich gone. Hoping Ruckert makes it to our pick. Think he would be a big upgrade as a very good all around TE.

RE: ***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread*** - BengalFanInNJ - 04-29-2022

(04-29-2022, 11:16 PM)Joelist Wrote: Don't sell our draft short. We drafted two high end defensive backs. We already have players at LB, DE and DT and both our picks are excellent scheme fits.

The Ravens running game doesn’t suck. All of their running backs got hurt last year.

RE: ***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread*** - Nepa - 04-29-2022

(04-29-2022, 11:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ravens are the having the best draft so far - change my mind.

If you just go by picks. But you have to subtract their only speed receiver in Hollywood Brown (which gave them the extra 1st rounder), and also ticking off Lamar in the process. And they failed to get a WR replacement in the draft as yet.

(04-29-2022, 11:20 PM)matmaven Wrote: Dulcich gone.  Hoping Ruckert makes it to our pick.  Think he would be a big upgrade as a very good all around TE.

Yeah if you want an impact TE to pair with Hurst, Ruckert may be your last shot this draft. 

Bengals had interest in Malone from WKU.

RE: ***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread*** - Synric - 04-29-2022

So surprised my guy Perrion Winfrey still on the board.

DeMarvin Leal sitting there too.

RE: ***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread*** - Joelist - 04-29-2022

(04-29-2022, 11:20 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: The Ravens running game doesn’t suck. All of their running backs got hurt last year.

It sucked before the backs got hurt. Time caught up to the Rats and teams started doing the obvious of mush rushing, stopping the run and daring Jackson to beat them with touch passing. 

RE: ***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread*** - sloSTI - 04-29-2022

I guess whatever is wrong with Dean, it has to be serious for him to fall this far

Am I the only one who isn't d*** riding the ratbirds' draft? Outside of Hamilton, there are questions marks/concerns on the rest. Plus they don't have an offense outside of RB8 and Andrews. Until I see otherwise on the field, we own those b****es

RE: ***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread*** - Bengals731 - 04-29-2022

(04-29-2022, 11:20 PM)Nepa Wrote: If you just go by picks. But you have to subtract their only speed receiver in Hollywood Brown, and also ticking off Lamar in the process. And they failed to get a WR replacement in the draft as yet.

I don’t think it’s a question as to if they are better than the Bengals yet but they drafted great so far and every player they pick is a player I want it seems