Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit (/Thread-Trump-to-become-first-president-to-speak-at-anti-LGBT-hate-group-s-summit)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-17-2017

(10-17-2017, 12:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So they are wasting their money. Who cares. It’s not my money nor do I give them money.

Obviously you care what they say since you use them as a source repeatedly.

RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-17-2017

(10-17-2017, 12:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I actually taught fly fishing in one of my PE classes.

DON'T YOU DARE CALL IT PE! It's Physical Education. Show some respect to the people who have earned the advanced knowledge of fly fishing.

Wow! It's amazing your school had the funds to buy fly fishing equipment for limited use during one class. Not to mention the logistics of transportation to and from the water.

RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - StLucieBengal - 10-17-2017

(10-17-2017, 12:56 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: DON'T YOU DARE CALL IT PE! It's Physical Education. Show some respect to the people who have earned the advanced knowledge of fly fishing.

Wow! It's amazing your school had the funds to buy fly fishing equipment for limited use during one class. Not to mention the logistics of transportation to and from the water.

We had a lake/pond on campus.

We offered a sport specific curriculum as electives Also offered an outdoor education course, history of the Olympics/sport.

Tennis, golf, fly fishing, fencing, archery, basketball, volleyball, softball, flag football, soccer, weight training, and aerobics.

Also offered a general advanced PE class for those who just wanted a variety.

We were not rolling out the balls or doing the beep test.

RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - bfine32 - 10-17-2017

(10-16-2017, 11:23 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Since some people can't read

"Class of people" is a pretty broad brush; wouldn't you agree?

RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - bfine32 - 10-17-2017

(10-17-2017, 01:25 AM)Benton Wrote: You typed “intolerant left” and went on to describe Donald trump.

Had no idea Trump protested against conservative speakers.

RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - Benton - 10-17-2017

(10-17-2017, 03:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Had no idea Trump protested against conservative speakers.

He did everything he could to disrupt conservatives speaking.

(10-17-2017, 03:36 PM)Benton Wrote:

He did everything he could to disrupt conservatives speaking.

Yeah, no. That's not protesting Conservative Speakers. Do you require example to help out with understanding?

RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - Belsnickel - 10-17-2017

(10-17-2017, 03:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Had no idea Trump protested against conservative speakers.

Doesn't he protest against conservative speakers any time he derides the GOP members of Congress for actually being conservative in their positions? Because that happens a lot.

(10-17-2017, 03:42 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Doesn't he protest against conservative speakers any time he derides the GOP members of Congress for actually being conservative in their positions? Because that happens a lot.

See comments directed at Benton. I can provide examples if needed to aid understanding.

RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - Belsnickel - 10-17-2017

(10-17-2017, 03:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: See comments directed at Benton. I can provide examples if needed to aid understanding.

Protest is just expressing objection to something.

(10-17-2017, 03:45 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Protest is just expressing objection to something.

Okey dokey. You consider politicians disagreeing on conservative issues as protesting Conservative speakers if you wish. I've got a feeling I cannot change your stance.

RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - Johnny Cupcakes - 10-17-2017

It could be worse for the LGBT community.

Mike "Hang them all" Pence could be running the joint.

(10-17-2017, 01:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We had a lake/pond on campus.

We offered a sport specific curriculum as electives Also offered an outdoor education course, history of the Olympics/sport.

Tennis, golf, fly fishing, fencing, archery, basketball, volleyball, softball, flag football, soccer, weight training, and aerobics.

Also offered a general advanced PE class for those who just wanted a variety.

Private lake. Fly fishing. Fencing.

Are you talking about high school or a minimum security federal penitentiary for white collar criminals?

Where I come from fencing is a job, not a sport.

Quote:We were not rolling out the balls or doing the beep test.

No kidding. It's obvious you weren't doing any of that.

A general advanced class? Whoo boy! You're on fire. Talk about your oxymorons. No wonder you're pretending to be triggered by people not using your approved nouns.

Out of curiosity, since you're triggered by calling a gym teacher a gym teacher, what do you call a math teacher so they aren't triggered?

(10-17-2017, 03:54 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It could be worse for the LGBT community.

Mike "Hang them all" Pence could be running the joint.

One of the first acts as POTUS that Trump took was to sign an order continuing the protections of LGBTQ federal workers. But folks will ignore this because, Trump.

RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - Benton - 10-17-2017

(10-17-2017, 03:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, no. That's not protesting Conservative Speakers. Do you require example to help out with understanding?

If he was discussing issues, you'd be right. Being disruptive, deriding conservative principles and encouraging supporters to heckle opponents is no less disruptive than someone with a sign saying "Grab Her By The *****."

Thanks for the assist!

ThumbsUp

(10-17-2017, 04:05 PM)Benton Wrote: If he was discussing issues, you'd be right. Being disruptive, deriding conservative principles and encouraging supporters to heckle opponents is no less disruptive than someone with a sign saying "Grab Her By The *****."

Thanks for the assist!

ThumbsUp
Okey Dokey, as I told Matt if you want to consider actions at a political debate by one of the candidates Protesting Conservative Speakers, then I'm not going to change your mind.

Just know that I disagree with the two examples provided as examples of protesting Conservative Speakers and I doubt you're going to change my mind. We'll just have to leave it to the unbiased to determine if the examples provided are apt.

(10-17-2017, 04:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: One of the first acts as POTUS that Trump took was to sign an order continuing the protections of LGBTQ federal workers. But folks will ignore this because, Trump.

And then proceeded to nominate people that are very anti-LGBT rights into DoJ and judiciary positions.

(10-17-2017, 04:39 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: And then proceeded to nominate people that are very anti-LGBT rights into DoJ and judiciary positions.

Outstanding point Matt. He was not discriminatory in his nominations. Others would not have been as open-minded.

But he does protest conservative speakers, so he has that against him.

(10-17-2017, 04:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Outstanding point Matt. He was not discriminatory in his nominations. Others would not have been as open-minded.

But he does protest conservative speakers, so he has that against him.

I know you like to mock my positions, but at least my retorts to you are done in a genuine fashion. I know you are often one that likes to point out the childishness of the behavior in here, but the vast majority of my responses to you are sincere and when it is in a joking manner it is intended to be sharing a joke with you, not at your expense. You respond with petty mockery. Just wanted to point this out for you to reflect on the next time you get in a snit about the behavior on the forum.

(10-17-2017, 04:39 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: And then proceeded to nominate people that are very anti-LGBT rights into DoJ and judiciary positions.

And tweet transgender individuals can't serve in the military under any circumstances.