Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? (/Thread-Burrow-Offensive-Rookie-of-the-Year)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Essex Johnson - 10-12-2020

(10-12-2020, 10:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Terrible decision right there though. That’s the problem with Herbert.

You mean like Burrow throw yesterday in middle of field, wait that was worse it was a Int..

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-12-2020

Henry Ruggs III is an impressive wide receiver with Las Vegas; he’ll be in the running for OROY.

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Nicomo Cosca - 10-12-2020

(10-12-2020, 10:33 PM)jj22 Wrote: I definitely didn't expect Herbert to be this good. Miami is the one who has the pressure on them if Tua doesn't shine.

I think Tua will be good, but will he last? I’d be holding my breath every big hit if I was a Dolphins fan.

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Frank Booth - 10-12-2020

(10-12-2020, 10:25 PM)Wire22Wire Wrote: hhahahaahahhah

hahahahahahahahahahahaa

YOu 'fans' care more about Dalton than you do about the Bengals/Burrow

What a bunch of losers 

wow

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Wire22Wire - 10-12-2020

(10-12-2020, 10:35 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: You mean like Burrow throw yesterday in middle of field, wait that was worse it was a Int..

You're such a Dalton lover, you just can not accept the new QB for the Bengals.

And now, you are lauding and cooing over another QB in Burrows class, who is having the same sort of up./down rookie season (With great potential), so you can try and feel better about yourself and the fact that dalton sucked. 

lolololololo

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Nicomo Cosca - 10-12-2020

(10-12-2020, 10:35 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: You mean like Burrow throw yesterday in middle of field, wait that was worse it was a Int..

Yeah, you got me Essex, Burrow threw a really bad INT yesterday. Although at least he was under pressure and getting hit. Herbert just threw a ball back across the field when there was absolutely no need to do so when he should have just stepped out of bounds.

And he’s been doing shit like that every game. Burrow has looked like a rookie once in 5 games. Herbert has every game at various times.

Honestly are you going to root harder for Justin Herbert than you are for Joe Burrow their whole careers? I just don’t get it. Kid is playing well, but ffs so is our guy (other than yesterday). I don’t get your deal. If Burrow looked terrible I’d understand. But he hasn’t. Far from it.

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Wire22Wire - 10-12-2020

Herbet just completed a 3rd and 7 to henry...ROY lock

Wait, he just nearly did an Intentional Grounding...that was a bad look. It was not ruled IG - Trending the same....

Wait, just overthrew badly on 3rd and 9 and they had to punt.

He is now trending down. No More ROY lock. Stay tuned for next drive....

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Frank Booth - 10-12-2020

(10-12-2020, 11:12 PM)Wire22Wire Wrote: Herbet just completed a 3rd and 7 to henry...ROY lock

Wait, he just nearly did an Intentional Grounding...that was a bad look.  It was not ruled IG - Trending the same....

Wait, just overthrew badly on 3rd and 9 and they had to punt.

He is now trending down.  No More ROY lock.   Stay tuned for next drive....

are you actually a bengals fan or just a joe burrow super fan?

serious question

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Frank Booth - 10-13-2020

Somebody tell me if I'm hating on Joe Burrow if I point out that Herbet has thrown 4 touchdowns tonight against the saints, and should be the lead candidate for ROY?

I need to know

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Trademark - 10-13-2020

Herbert looks a million times better than Burrow. Starting to think the Bengals took the wrong QB

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Frank Booth - 10-13-2020

(10-13-2020, 12:02 AM)Trademark Wrote: Herbert looks a million times better than Burrow. Starting to think the Bengals took the wrong QB

it's not that

they just have the better team

burrow on the chargers would look like how he did against jacksonville

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - GreenCornBengal - 10-13-2020

(10-13-2020, 12:00 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Somebody tell me if I'm hating on Joe Burrow if I point out that Herbet has thrown 4 touchdowns tonight against the saints, and should be the lead candidate for ROY?

I need to know

Nope, Herbert looking like a great pickup for the Bolts and that has nothing to do with Burrow. Joe won’t win RoY with this line, it’s as simple as that.

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Synric - 10-13-2020

That last big throw from Herbert wasn't even accurate Mike Williams had to drift back into the field 5 yards to catch it. Williams was just so wide open.

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - BobJones4980 - 10-13-2020

(10-13-2020, 12:00 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Somebody tell me if I'm hating on Joe Burrow if I point out that Herbet has thrown 4 touchdowns tonight against the saints, and should be the lead candidate for ROY?

I need to know

Anybody who thought Burrow had a shot at ROY was dreaming anyway, you actually need an Oline and somewhat competent coaching staff to have a real shot at QB.

(10-13-2020, 12:02 AM)Trademark Wrote: Herbert looks a million times better than Burrow. Starting to think the Bengals took the wrong QB

I think that's an over reaction, Burrow has looked good but Herbert has looked better on a superior team. Better Oline, better TEs, With Green falling off I'd argue the WRs are atleast equal if not better, better defense, and of course better coaching.

We are superior at RB now that Ekeler is out but it doesn't matter because our Oline isn't good enough to give Mixon a shot.

Put Burrow on the Chargers and Herbert on our team and we'd be saying the same thing, Herbert is probably doing worse than Burrow if he's on this trash pile we call a team.

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - rfaulk34 - 10-13-2020

Every time you type stupid stuff like this, it makes you look more and more football illiterate. 

By all means, if that's what you're going for, keep it up. 

Perfect ***** throw. wow

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Synric - 10-13-2020

(10-13-2020, 12:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Perfect ***** throw. wow

Even more amazing catch.

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - TKUHL - 10-13-2020

Some of you are nuts. I was skeptical of Burrow even after the season he had. Not sure if it was the one season or all the hype, but after watching him in the first couple games, this kid has it. At the time I was fine with a trade down if we could still get Herbert but even as well as he’s playing now I still wouldn’t trade Burrow for him. Who’s to say Herbert would be anything like he is behind this line. We are just fine with Burrow. The organization just needs to get their head out their ass and protect him better.

(10-13-2020, 12:18 AM)Synric Wrote: Even more amazing catch.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. He's a tall WR with hops. It was a great catch but not surprising that he caught it. But the throw was right where it needed to be. 

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - OUatown - 10-13-2020

Burrow is better than Herbert imo, but look what a competint coaching staff can do for a player. These clowns have to go. I hate to say it but I want whatever takes Zac getting fired. Someone said he was 110 when he was the OC at UC........ That’s in the AAC. Not ACC SEC OR BIG TEN... the AAC. How did he even get hired from qb coach to HC. Sad sad organization and leadership.