Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
A pissed off Brady - no bueno - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: A pissed off Brady - no bueno (/Thread-A-pissed-off-Brady-no-bueno)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - reuben.ahmed - 12-13-2022

A pissed off brady is not what it used to be.

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - Science Friction - 12-13-2022

If I were Tom and someone other than me was now screwing Gisele, I would be pissed off, too. Not been a good year for Tom. I hope it goes from bad to worse on Sunday.

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - jason - 12-13-2022

(12-13-2022, 09:30 PM)Science Friction Wrote: If I were Tom and someone other than me was now screwing Gisele, I would be pissed off, too. Not been a good year for Tom. I hope it goes from bad to worse on Sunday.

I'd wager that Tom Brady ain't exactly lonely.

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - psychdoctor - 12-13-2022

I don't care how Brady feels. Bucs are going to get poned by the Bengals.

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - Nicomo Cosca - 12-14-2022

(12-13-2022, 09:37 PM)jason Wrote: I'd wager that Tom Brady ain't exactly lonely.

He’s doing just fine lol.

[Image: Veronika-Rajek-Tom-Brady-1024x576.jpg]

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - pally - 12-14-2022

Pissed off Tom Brady still has to live with the most penalized left tackle in the league in Donovan Smith. 11 total, 6 holding and 3 negated touchdowns. Additionally he’s given up 40 pressures and 6 sacks. Even with 1 hand Trey could feast against this guy

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - Bengalbug - 12-14-2022

(12-14-2022, 02:13 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s doing just fine lol.

[Image: Veronika-Rajek-Tom-Brady-1024x576.jpg]

To think you only need to be the best QB of all time….

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 12-14-2022

(12-13-2022, 11:32 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I don't care how Brady feels.   Bucs are going to get poned by  the Bengals.

Isn't it pwned?

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - Sled21 - 12-14-2022

(12-14-2022, 02:38 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: To think you only need to be the best QB of all time….

who is that?

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - Nicomo Cosca - 12-14-2022

(12-14-2022, 09:20 AM)Sled21 Wrote: who is that?

Slovakian model Veronika Rajek.

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - SHRacerX - 12-14-2022

(12-12-2022, 12:30 AM)Whacked Wrote: He looked awful today as the Bucs got spanked by the Niners.

Call me crazy but the last thing we want to add to next week’s game is a pissed-off, hyper-determined Brady; playing with extra pride and to prove he still has something left in the tank. The GOAT will be trying extra hard to redeem himself and his rep.

I think we match up well w the Bucs and previously, I wasn’t overly concerned w this game as they are just sort of mediocre this year, but an intensely driven Brady will make this one much more competitive.

It won’t help not having Hendrickson there making hm sweat a bit more.

Me thinks … get your popcorn ready for a shoot-out.

Brady is amazing, no dount.  Especially considering his longevity.  However, does everyone remember when Ossai had his first sack in the preseason before missing the entire rest of the season?  It was against Tampa and he got Brady.  So, he got Mahomes a couple weeks ago....It is kind of funny the cyclical nature of this situation for him getting his first start.  Of course, I will miss Trey a great deal, but just like CTB has been a pleasant axe murderer at CB, and Volson has been rock solid at LG, I think Ossai will make the most of this opportunity.  I can't wait to see this game.  

(12-12-2022, 01:34 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: He's been pissed off all season. He yells at his teammates more than any player I have ever seen. The only reason his teammates are even putting up with his shit is because he's the G.O.A.T.

A washed up, angry and bitter goat.

Bottom line:  when he doesn't have an excellent offensive line, he is not the goat.  

(12-12-2022, 02:24 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Think about it from the other side. THEY have to play a locked-in Burrow and a stingy Bengals defense.

I feel bad for the poor iPad Tom is gonna Gronk-spike into a Gatorade cooler.

(((NFL SCREAMS:   "That is a MICROSOFT TABLET")))

It is in their contract, they probably get fined if anyone says ipad.   Hilarious

(12-12-2022, 11:26 AM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: I’ll gladly face Brady after a loss between the Chiefs, Browns, and Bills.

Shouldn't we be rooting for the Browns? 

(12-12-2022, 02:28 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I agree with all who contributed. I'm staying my ass home.

No, don't.  That is BS.  Streaks are ended by THIS Bengals team.  Go enjoy the game.  Watch Burrow and the boys win a great game in what is sure to be perfect weather.  

Don't let that historical nonsense hold you back.  

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - PhilHos - 12-14-2022

(12-14-2022, 09:27 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Slovakian model Veronika Rajek.

Isn't that also the capital of Iceland? Ninja

(12-12-2022, 01:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Dude un-retired and in the process ruined his marriage, ruined his chance at owning a team and ruined the team he was on.

Not so sure about the chance at owning a team.  Her net worth is greater than his, so he didn't have to pay anything.  His expenses probably just dropped by 90%.  I have been through it all five years ago and that first year, things are just "off".  I know he has the huge broadcast deal waiting for him, but I can't help but think he screwed himself mostly by getting rid of Bruce Arians and being stuck with a foggy Todd Bowles.  

If I had a means to place such a wager (I am sure it is out there), I bet he takes a minimum deal to play for his childhood team, the 49ers, next year.  He won't go out a failure.  

(12-12-2022, 03:42 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Actually, I would like to see that SB happen. #1 vs Mr. Irrelevant.

For some reason, I would much rather face the Eagles.  

(12-12-2022, 03:46 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I playfully refer to it as a “curse.”

But 0-11 is 0-11. Pretty strong correlation.

When your avatar is a picture of Ki-Jana carter, you have been around for a while.  0-11 of a Bengal fan in the 90s isn't that hard.  

(12-12-2022, 10:07 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Exactly

Do I respect what Tom Brady has done in his career ? Absolutely duh

Am I afraid of what Tom Brady will do to us now ? NO

It isn't so much that I don't fear him now, and I sure do respect him.  But if you look at his offensive line, the way his offense was designed to be "no risk it, no biscuit", it was a recipe for disaster.  I literally thought SF was going to kill him.  They sure got some shots on him he isn't used to taking.  I'm sure his 45 year old ass is going to be pretty sore, especially on a short week.

I can never bet the Bengals.  It ruins the game for me, but the Bengals as -3.5 seems like free money to me.  Judging by how many people are diluted and bet on Brady or against the Bengals based on history....combined with  the Bucs traveling cross country on a short week.  Yes, the Bengals are missing TB and Hendrickson, but this could be Ossai's coming out party.  He got him once against Wirfs in the preseason and Wirfs isn't even playing.  I bet if Vita Vea is out on the injury report before the game, the line goes up to -5 or higher.  

I am more confident in this game than I was even in the Cleveland game.  The Browns and Bengals know each other so well.  Stefanski is a good coach and that Brown's rushing attack is #1.  This defense will get pressure right in his face and the LBs and Safeties are playing at the top of their game.  Burrow will be unstoppable because he will have time to throw.