Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
A pissed off Brady - no bueno
He looked awful today as the Bucs got spanked by the Niners.

Call me crazy but the last thing we want to add to next week’s game is a pissed-off, hyper-determined Brady; playing with extra pride and to prove he still has something left in the tank. The GOAT will be trying extra hard to redeem himself and his rep.

I think we match up well w the Bucs and previously, I wasn’t overly concerned w this game as they are just sort of mediocre this year, but an intensely driven Brady will make this one much more competitive.

It won’t help not having Hendrickson there making hm sweat a bit more.

Me thinks … get your popcorn ready for a shoot-out.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 12:30 AM)Whacked Wrote: He looked awful today as the Bucs got spanked by the Niners.

Call me crazy but the last thing we want to add to next week’s game is a pissed-off, hyper-determined Brady; playing with extra pride and to prove he still has something left in the tank. The GOAT will be trying extra hard to redeem himself and his rep.

I think we match up well w the Bucs and previously, I wasn’t overly concerned w this game as they are just sort of mediocre this year, but an intensely driven Brady will make this one much more competitive.

I trust our defense to hold them down. They’ve scored more than 22 points a total of 1 time.
Reply/Quote
We aren't scared of him.
Reply/Quote
Are some of you really not past worrying about who we’re playing yet?

[Image: FjLTI4rX0AEJtVK?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
He is about to look more pissed after the Bengals get through with him.

But he will be like a animal trapped in a corner and looking to get out per not wanting to fall to 6-8 where the Panthers and Falcons could tie the Bucs for the division lead with a win. A loss will jeopardize their playoff chances greatly.

Still like the Bengals chances a lot and expect Burrow to be sky high for this showdown with the GOAT.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Honestly I have watched the Bucs because my wife follows TB. I can say unequivocally, the Bengals will win this game. Brady is a headcase and lost to Mr. Irrelevant today. The only way the Bengals lose would be due to the injuries that mounted up today from what I'm reading. I can see it being an ugly game with a final score of 17-13 or 20-13. I really don't think the Bucs score more than 13 against our D.
Reply/Quote
If he could will himself to victory his team would be above .500 and could average more than 17 points per game.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 12:30 AM)Whacked Wrote: He looked awful today as the Bucs got spanked by the Niners.

I'd agree with you if this was five years ago.
Reply/Quote
Brady is pissed he didn't retire and if he's not he should be. Not saying the Bengals can't lose that game but the Bucs have not looked good. They're stout against the run so it will be tough to get the run game going. Hopefully we can have Higgins and/or Boyd for the game.
Reply/Quote
Oh is he still playing after this week? I thought he would retire again after that ass whooping from mr irrelevant
Reply/Quote
He's been pissed off all season. He yells at his teammates more than any player I have ever seen. The only reason his teammates are even putting up with his shit is because he's the G.O.A.T.

A washed up, angry and bitter goat.
Reply/Quote
A pissed off Brady is just a pissed off over the hill legend hanging on. The two best players on the field next week will be wearing stripes. Nuff said...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I sure hope we win (and I think we will) but this current win streak has given us some leeway our current playoff odds according to 538's playoff machine are 98% and a loss only drops us down to 94%. So obviously I hope we handle business but if we lose onto next week not the end of the world.

If anyone is interested in the site: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2022-nfl-predictions/

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 01:50 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: I sure hope we win (and I think we will) but this current win streak has given us some leeway our current playoff odds according to 538's playoff machine are 98% and a loss only drops us down to 94%. So obviously I hope we handle business but if we lose onto next week not the end of the world.

If anyone is interested in the site: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2022-nfl-predictions/

That's all fine and good... Comforting even. I feel like a loss to Tampa Bay is a bad loss at this point. This isn't 2007 or 2016. We have the better QB, and better playmakers. We should win next week.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Mr Irrelevant isn’t as irrelevant as when they had 12 rounds. I think I missed that by like two spots and I didn’t play after my sophomore year in high school
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Think about it from the other side. THEY have to play a locked-in Burrow and a stingy Bengals defense.

I feel bad for the poor iPad Tom is gonna Gronk-spike into a Gatorade cooler.
Reply/Quote
Nah, Brady is starting to look 45. Watching the game yesterday, he made some passes that HS QBs make. It’s taking a toll, we all knew once age caught up to him it would happen quickly. And it’s here..
Reply/Quote
Brady has been pissed off all year, and that team is still garb.

I know that he still has the ability to pull off some great stuff, but you shouldn’t be expecting it at this point.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 01:42 AM)jason Wrote: A pissed off Brady is just a pissed off over the hill legend hanging on. The two best players on the field next week will be wearing stripes. Nuff said...

Yea, Brady isn't exactly scary these days.
Mike White would be a much more difficult foe.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 08:57 AM)M.W. Wrote: Yea, Brady isn't exactly scary these days.
Mike White would be a much more difficult foe.

We’ve seen some things man! Twitch

Reply/Quote