Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
A pissed off Brady - no bueno
(12-12-2022, 12:26 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Burrow with a a half-eaten banana split in his left hand and a football in the right scares me more than this variation of Tommy Brady; regardless of his temperament.

I will likely be in attendance at that game, however, and I'm thinking about staying home. I have never - as in not one time - ever seen the Bengals win in person.

I acknowledged the curse when I was in Tampa for the Justin Smith personal foul for sacking Bruce Gratkowski in a non-friendly manner which led to a 60+ yard game-winning field goal.

All told, I'm 0-11 as things sit.

Please stay your ass home. LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Not that I expect us to lose, but if we were to lose ANY of our remaining games the one against an NFC opponent would be the ideal one.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 10:25 AM)Nepa Wrote: The nearest competitors to Tampa Bay in their division have 5 wins. The Bucs could have a losing record and win the division and have home field advantage as the division winner. 

Just like the Titans, whose nearest competitors in their division have 5 wins. The Titans and Bucs could win their divisions with losing records. The Bengals could get the wildcard with a better record than the Titans and still the Titans would have home field because they play in such an easy division.

True but the Bucs only have 6 wins and there could be a tie for the division lead when the Bengals beat Brady Sunday if Panthers and or the Falcons win. Could be a 3 way tie even. 

Bucs still have to play both teams that are only 1 game back and face the Bengals and the Cardinals as well. 

They're no lock for the playoffs, but could see the NFL helping them out with a few flags to get "the Brady retirement party" game in playoffs. 

Although the Titans do have more wiggle room. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Brady isn't done he still a top 10 QB. His supporting cast is washed Evans, Godwin, Lenny the Oline is about as awful as ours last season.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 12:26 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Burrow with a a half-eaten banana split in his left hand and a football in the right scares me more than this variation of Tommy Brady; regardless of his temperament.

I will likely be in attendance at that game, however, and I'm thinking about staying home. I have never - as in not one time - ever seen the Bengals win in person.

I acknowledged the curse when I was in Tampa for the Justin Smith personal foul for sacking Bruce Gratkowski in a non-friendly manner which led to a 60+ yard game-winning field goal.

My God man, stay home!Twitch

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Dude should have stayed retired..he had nothing to prove.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 01:20 PM)Old Dipstick Wrote: Dude should have stayed retired..he had nothing to prove.

Dude un-retired and in the process ruined his marriage, ruined his chance at owning a team and ruined the team he was on.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 11:03 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, Brady is too busy throwing helmets, breaking tablets and yelling at teammates to win. He's pissed because his deal with the devil is coming to a close.
I agree..its like he can't accept that its not 2003 any more and father time has his way with all of us human beings in the end..
Reply/Quote
I expect it will be much closer than people anticipate and I'd go so far as to say Tom Brady has a "get right" game against us. Still, when all is said and done I figure we come out on top.

They simply don't have the offensive firepower we do, and our defense is playing extremely well. Losing Hendrickson on the line does worry me though. It feels like we've hardly gotten any sacks this season. Gotta get pressure on Brady or he'll pick you apart. If the defense can take advantage of their banged up offensive line and put the heat on Brady, I honestly can't see how we'd lose barring injuries or untimely turnovers.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote

Best if you just stay at home.  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Every team we play the last 4 has some type of playoff implications for both teams. We lost some key players yesterday, but so did Bucs. Their guys may play Sunday, they may not, same for ours.

They lost one of the best run stopping DT's (Vita Vea) in the league, their best CB Dean and a starting outside LB. Their slot corner did not play (Winfield), but not sure if he is back next week. Trist their best OL did not play yesterday due to ankle sprain.

We have lost a lot of players also on offense and Trey on defense,

I don't make predictions, but if the Chargers who are decimated with injury can beat the Dolphins, we can't feel safe. It is the NFL and I guarantee the Bucs will play their hearts out at home.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 01:34 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I expect it will be much closer than people anticipate and I'd go so far as to say Tom Brady has a "get right" game against us.  

Tom Brady isn't playing horrible this year. He's not playing great, but not horrible.

There've only been 4 games this year Brady threw an INT (and last week was the first week this year he threw more than 1 INT in a game). He's on pace to throw for over 4300 yards. Brady's problem this year is he's just not throwing TDs. (On pace to only throw for 20 TDs this season which would be his lowest season total since HIS FIRST SEASON AS A STARTER IN 2001)
Reply/Quote
Or, to play the Devil's advocate, yesterday's ass-kicking could create even more tension and hostilities in the TB locker room.

PhilHos Wrote:Tom Brady isn't playing horrible this year. He's not playing great, but not horrible.

There've only been 4 games this year Brady threw an INT (and last week was the first week this year he threw more than 1 INT in a game). He's on pace to throw for over 4300 yards. Brady's problem this year is he's just not throwing TDs. (On pace to only throw for 20 TDs this season which would be his lowest season total since HIS FIRST SEASON AS A STARTER IN 2001)

Which shocks me, because on the (admittedly rare) occasions I've had to see the Bucs play he has not looked good to me. Missing wide open guys, throwing off his back foot. Nevermind the sideline temper tantrums.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I agree with Whacked. Brady and the bucs will be motivated. That team hasnt been reaching their potential with that shitty coaching staff

Expect a very tight contested game.
Reply/Quote
I agree with all who contributed. I'm staying my ass home.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 01:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Dude un-retired and in the process ruined his marriage, ruined his chance at owning a team and ruined the team he was on.

In other words...  perhaps, he made a bad decision???
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 02:28 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I agree with all who contributed. I'm staying my ass home.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!    If we win, you get a game ball!!!!!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 12:30 AM)Whacked Wrote: He looked awful today as the Bucs got spanked by the Niners.

Call me crazy but the last thing we want to add to next week’s game is a pissed-off, hyper-determined Brady; playing with extra pride and to prove he still has something left in the tank. The GOAT will be trying extra hard to redeem himself and his rep.

I think we match up well w the Bucs and previously, I wasn’t overly concerned w this game as they are just sort of mediocre this year, but an intensely driven Brady will make this one much more competitive.

It won’t help not having Hendrickson there making hm sweat a bit more.

Me thinks … get your popcorn ready for a shoot-out.

That's not a real thing. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 01:34 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: He's been pissed off all season. He yells at his teammates more than any player I have ever seen. The only reason his teammates are even putting up with his shit is because he's the G.O.A.T.

A washed up, angry and bitter goat.

Skeletor should have stayed retired. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

That's not a thing. 

Go to the game and i will guarantee a win. 

Reply/Quote