Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
A pissed off Brady - no bueno
(12-12-2022, 07:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm not scared of him because, like other people said, it looks like age is finally catching up with him.

That said, I'm still not taking him lightly because he is the GOAT for a reason.

Play tight coverage and blitz......... force him to get rid of the ball quick and try to throw the ball downfield because he can't throw the ball downfield anymore.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47p6oox063cxyb33l5wy...y.gif&ct=g]

Good. You shouldn’t be scared of him, but you most certainly can take him lightly. The Bengals D will not.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 07:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Play tight coverage and blitz......... force him to get rid of the ball quick and try to throw the ball downfield because he can't throw the ball downfield anymore.

Yup. But it’s going to be much harder to do w/o Hendrickson Sad
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 03:53 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Then what happened in the 7 losses? Did Tom Brady quit in those games? 4 of those losses were by less than a TD. Did Tom Brady give up in those games? 

And coming back to win in the last couple minutes of the game is impressive, but when it's a team that's currently 4-9 doesn't exactly scream EVERYBODY WATCH OUT FOR MOTIVATED TOM BRADY!!! Whatever

Exactly

Do I respect what Tom Brady has done in his career ? Absolutely duh

Am I afraid of what Tom Brady will do to us now ? NO
Reply/Quote
TB needs to fear the Burrow

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 02:28 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I agree with all who contributed. I'm staying my ass home.

moochus grassy ass!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 09:50 PM)Whacked Wrote: Yup. But it’s going to be much harder to do w/o Hendrickson Sad

That's why I said we'll need to blitz to get to him.

I don't trust our pass rush otherwise but hopefully Hubbard, Reader Ossai, and the rest of the crew can get to Brady.

Get to him early and get him frustrated.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 12:53 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's why I said we'll need to blitz to get to him.

I don't trust our pass rush otherwise but hopefully Hubbard, Reader Ossai, and the rest of the crew can get to Brady.

Get to him early and get him frustrated.

Like I said earlier, Lou needs to unleash Hilton on him. The good thing is Brady is not elusive like some of the QB's we play, and Hubbard, BJ and Ossai ought to be able to get to him often.
Reply/Quote
Brady looks totally washed. I don't know if his mind just is out of it from Giselle. Or if his arm is gone. Manning hit 40 and his arm was gone. Brady is much older.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 09:36 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Like I said earlier, Lou needs to unleash Hilton on him. The good thing is Brady is not elusive like some of the QB's we play, and Hubbard, BJ and Ossai ought to be able to get to him often.

How's Hilton's health? Didn't he leave the Browns game?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 11:03 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: How's Hilton's health? Didn't he leave the Browns game?

He came back the next drive and played the rest of the game, and played well.
Reply/Quote
Pissed off Tom Brady in 2022:

You kids, get off my lawn..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 11:51 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Pissed off Tom Brady in 2022:

You kids, get off my lawn..

Pissed off Tom Brady, now on tour with Jeff Dunham!
[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-01-06-at-8.42.06-PM.png][Image: R.7e8b83dfe07b70d3dc8b1bea486802ed?rik=v...ImgRaw&r=0][Image: R.7e8b83dfe07b70d3dc8b1bea486802ed?rik=v...ImgRaw&r=0]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Tom throws a little shade at bengals D. “Fairly tough defense”.

"We're onto Cincinnati," Brady said during the latest episode of his Let's Go! podcast. "Great team. Great, young quarterback. Fairly tough defense. Good skill players. They do a lot of things well. We're going to have to put everything we've got into it."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 12:16 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Tom throws a little shade at bengals D. “Fairly tough defense”.

"We're onto Cincinnati," Brady said during the latest episode of his Let's Go! podcast. "Great team. Great, young quarterback. Fairly tough defense. Good skill players. They do a lot of things well. We're going to have to put everything we've got into it."

After his tantrum and following the loss to the Bengals he may admit the Bengals defense is better than he originally thought.
Reply/Quote
Don't take Brady lightly as Michaelsean said...

Saw Brady making a lot of poor throws against the 49ers, not like him. He had Evans for a TD and just missed him.

Not used to this version of the GOAT...

But I am sure he is looking at that poor play and is going to give us a hell of a lot better game passing the ball.

Need to hit him all game long and rattle him like Nick Bosa and the Niners D did.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 12:16 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Tom throws a little shade at bengals D. “Fairly tough defense”.

Not smart by Brady, this Defense takes any amount of disrespect extremely personal.  Mellow

(12-13-2022, 01:01 PM)M.W. Wrote: After his tantrum and following the loss to the Bengals he may admit the Bengals defense is better than he originally thought.

He may lol
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 07:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Don't take Brady lightly as Michaelsean said...

Saw Brady making a lot of poor throws against the 49ers, not like him. He had Evans for a TD and just missed him.

Not used to this version of the GOAT...

But I am sure he is looking at that poor play and is going to give us a hell of a lot better game passing the ball.

Need to hit him all game long and rattle him like Nick Bosa and the Niners D did.

He's been bad all year. Tom Brady is fading, and they're not a good team. I know we're banged up, but we should lay it on em Sunday.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 12:30 AM)Whacked Wrote: He looked awful today as the Bucs got spanked by the Niners.

Call me crazy but the last thing we want to add to next week’s game is a pissed-off, hyper-determined Brady; playing with extra pride and to prove he still has something left in the tank. The GOAT will be trying extra hard to redeem himself and his rep.

I think we match up well w the Bucs and previously, I wasn’t overly concerned w this game as they are just sort of mediocre this year, but an intensely driven Brady will make this one much more competitive.

It won’t help not having Hendrickson there making hm sweat a bit more.

Me thinks … get your popcorn ready for a shoot-out.

As we all know,the Bucs still lead their division,and are in desperation mode now to get a win.Brady is going to be out for blood.Hoping the Bengals come in with a good game plan.

I don’t care if they did get their butts kicked in their last outing,this is a dangerous team right now.We need to win out,and if we get everyone healthy,sooner rather than later,then we have a good chance of winning the remainder of our games.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 08:33 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: As we all know,the Bucs still lead their division,and are in desperation mode now to get a win.Brady is going to be out for blood.Hoping the Bengals come in with a good game plan.

I don’t care if they did get their butts kicked in their last outing,this is a dangerous team right now.We need to win out,and if we get everyone healthy,sooner rather than later,then we have a good chance of winning the remainder of our games.

I think you guys will win. Brady threw what 3 picks last Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 12:30 AM)Whacked Wrote: He looked awful today as the Bucs got spanked by the Niners.

Call me crazy but the last thing we want to add to next week’s game is a pissed-off, hyper-determined Brady; playing with extra pride and to prove he still has something left in the tank. The GOAT will be trying extra hard to redeem himself and his rep.

I think we match up well w the Bucs and previously, I wasn’t overly concerned w this game as they are just sort of mediocre this year, but an intensely driven Brady will make this one much more competitive.

It won’t help not having Hendrickson there making hm sweat a bit more.

Me thinks … get your popcorn ready for a shoot-out.

he has been pissed all year and where has that gotten him..6-7... this would be a step back to lose to a subpar team at this crucial point in the season especially with NE away and Buffalo home coming up
Reply/Quote