Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
A pissed off Brady - no bueno
We came off a VERY UGLY offensive performance. I wouldn’t be surprised if the offense explodes this week.
Reply/Quote
Brady will be more desperate than ever
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 12:30 AM)Whacked Wrote: He looked awful today as the Bucs got spanked by the Niners.

Call me crazy but the last thing we want to add to next week’s game is a pissed-off, hyper-determined Brady; playing with extra pride and to prove he still has something left in the tank. The GOAT will be trying extra hard to redeem himself and his rep.

I think we match up well w the Bucs and previously, I wasn’t overly concerned w this game as they are just sort of mediocre this year, but an intensely driven Brady will make this one much more competitive.

It won’t help not having Hendrickson there making hm sweat a bit more.

Me thinks … get your popcorn ready for a shoot-out.

Well Tampa just doesn’t look good period. It’s the NFL and the Jags drilled the Titans on Sunday and got massacred by the Lions the week before.So it’s a crazy existence.This team seems focused and methodical. We’ll see but I’m not worried about anybody.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I know the Bucs have Brady but other than him I don’t know who else that team has. I feel like they are going to not make the play offs this year.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 10:13 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I know the Bucs have Brady but other than him I don’t know who else that team has. I feel like they are going to not make the play offs this year.

The nearest competitors to Tampa Bay in their division have 5 wins. The Bucs could have a losing record and win the division and have home field advantage as the division winner. 

Just like the Titans, whose nearest competitors in their division have 5 wins. The Titans and Bucs could win their divisions with losing records. The Bengals could get the wildcard with a better record than the Titans and still the Titans would have home field because they play in such an easy division.
Reply/Quote
He can be pissed off all he wants. Still won’t add 10 yards to that deep ball he missed

He looked done from what i saw yesterday. We are gonna drop 40 on the Bucs team i saw yesterday
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 10:25 AM)Housh Wrote: He can be pissed off all he wants. Still won’t add 10 yards to that deep ball he missed

He looked done from what i saw yesterday. We are gonna drop 40 on the Bucs team i saw yesterday

I guarantee you that won't happen, dropping the 40 spot. TB is playing for their playoff lives and it will be a freakin' battle next week. Let's face it, Cinci. has won 9 out of their last 11 games and they're not going to win the next 4. Due for a loss which happens to the best of them.

TB D is a ***** and they get to the QB, plus who knows if Boyd/ Tee even suit up next week.
Reply/Quote
A pissed off Brady can't help at this point. That team is in shambles.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Have you watched Tom Brady play this year? He’s always angry. And pissed off Brady is 6-7 right now. I still like Tom Brady but his team sucks.
Reply/Quote
**** Brady. Guy needs to lay off the plastic surgery. He's a has been and Joe is going to go in there and take what's his. I'm not scared of anyone at this point.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Yeah, Brady is too busy throwing helmets, breaking tablets and yelling at teammates to win. He's pissed because his deal with the devil is coming to a close.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 09:05 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: We’ve seen some things man! Twitch

We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.
We are Bengals! Bum bada bum bum BUM bum!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 12:35 AM)sandwedge Wrote: We aren't scared of him.

im "purdy sure" we can win
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 11:01 AM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: Have you watched Tom Brady play this year? He’s always angry. And pissed off Brady is 6-7 right now. I still like Tom Brady but his team sucks.

Yep. The guy was pissed off with a bad series when his teams were 12-2.He was in guy's face and fighting assistant coaches during his SB years. Yes, TB is struggling but they're still 100% in control of their own destiny and NOBODY wants to face Brady coming off a loss.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 11:22 AM)higgy100 Wrote: Yep. The guy was pissed off with a bad series when his teams were 12-2.He was in guy's face and fighting assistant coaches during his SB years. Yes, TB is struggling but they're still 100% in control of their own destiny and NOBODY wants to face Brady coming off a loss.

I’ll gladly face Brady after a loss between the Chiefs, Browns, and Bills.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 02:24 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Think about it from the other side. THEY have to play a locked-in Burrow and a stingy Bengals defense.

I feel bad for the poor iPad Tom is gonna Gronk-spike into a Gatorade cooler.

THEY GOTTA PLAY US
Reply/Quote
Let him be pissed.

He's washed.
Reply/Quote
More bark than bite at this point.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 11:21 AM)kalibengal Wrote: im "purdy sure" we can win

Mellow

Reply/Quote
Burrow with a a half-eaten banana split in his left hand and a football in the right scares me more than this variation of Tommy Brady; regardless of his temperament.

I will likely be in attendance at that game, however, and I'm thinking about staying home. I have never - as in not one time - ever seen the Bengals win in person.

I acknowledged the curse when I was in Tampa for the Justin Smith personal foul for sacking Bruce Gratkowski in a non-friendly manner which led to a 60+ yard game-winning field goal.

All told, I'm 0-11 as things sit.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote