Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** (/Thread-Divisional-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Titans)

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Housh - 01-22-2022

If you wanna see tape on what a slot CB does watch Mike Hilton. Run support, guarding slot guys, he does it all.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - jfkbengals - 01-22-2022

My buddy who is a Titan's fan just texted after that play.

"That is soul crushing"

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Millhouse - 01-22-2022

Oh well, no points allowed and ball back. Time for a nice long TD drive again!

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - 6andcounting - 01-22-2022

How dumb do you have to be to taunt on behalf of someone else?

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Whacked - 01-22-2022

That was SICK !!!

And at the best dang time too!!!

WHOOOOO DEYYYYY

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Awful Llama - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 08:31 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Eli Apple, you didn't do shit. What are you doing taunting and costing 15 yards?

More than that, unfortunately.  

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - NATI BENGALS - 01-22-2022

I was already leaning towards getting a Hilton jersey to represent all short people everywhere across the world. I think that just sealed the deal.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - matmaven - 01-22-2022

Would love to see them give Joe enough time to hit Chase deep on this drive. Only 1 catch so far. Time for him to hit a huge play.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Nately120 - 01-22-2022

Nicely done, but our days of playing QBs like Derek Carrbage and Cryin' Grannyhill are soon to be behind us.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - TheUberHuber - 01-22-2022

He just lay down to tannehille? Bro at leastake him hit you fffss

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - jj22 - 01-22-2022

FA's steppin up

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - NUGDUKWE - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 08:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Mike did get caught by the QB. I know he’s pretty fast but c’mon. LOL

Tanehill is fast and saw it coming and got a head start.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Tomkat - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 08:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Mike did get caught by the QB. I know he’s pretty fast but c’mon. LOL

Yea... how the hell do you get caught by a QB there.... embarrasing.   Tongue

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Interceptor - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 08:32 PM)M.W. Wrote: I heard someone say one time that defense wins championships

That was probably many say many times.  Smirk

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-22-2022

Mike hilton you play defense, lower your shoulder and don't let the QB tackle you. At least put a punish on the tackle.

***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - BenZoo2 - 01-22-2022

Great play Hilton.

Bonehead play apple.

Let’s get a td on this drive and hopefully ice this game! Who Dey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - jfkbengals - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 08:32 PM)Housh Wrote: If you wanna see tape on what a slot CB does watch Mike Hilton. Run support, guarding slot guys, he does it all.

The healthy version of Darquez Dennard.

And you forgot to mention the blitz...

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - grampahol - 01-22-2022

I'll give Eli the slack..Tannahill isn't really a factor throwing his way.. I'd prefer it to have not happened,  but it did and still our ball with the chance to put this baby to beddy bye..  

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - TheLeonardLeap - 01-22-2022

Still can't believe they threw it. 9 yards, 3 yards, 9 yards, 53 yards... Then they throw? Lol

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - michaelsean - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 08:32 PM)6andcounting Wrote: How dumb do you have to be to taunt on behalf of someone else?

Hilton was a little winded. Needed taunting help