Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Thread for the playoff games today - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Thread for the playoff games today (/Thread-Thread-for-the-playoff-games-today)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - Nicomo Cosca - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 09:56 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Not really.  Raiders were in the red zone with a chance to tie or win if they score and go for 2.

True. I was just thinking because Dallas could win it with a TD.

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - Housh - 01-16-2022

That ref is gonna get blamed for that but the ref has to spot that ball and Dak has to know the ref has to spot that

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - pally - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 09:57 PM)jason Wrote: That was 31 years of Bengalish on Dallas' part... Lord have mercy.

The Cowboys have been the Bengals for the last 20 years. They just have a louder, more visible, and far richer owner

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - Earendil - 01-16-2022

My god, what a dumb ending to that game.

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - Goalpost - 01-16-2022

Clock is your enemy. Shouldn't have run it. Two hail Mary's was the way to go.

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - TheFan - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 10:00 PM)Earendil Wrote: My god, what a dumb ending to that game.

Prescott when 4-5 yards farther than necessary. 

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - rfaulk34 - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 09:59 PM)Housh Wrote: That ref is gonna get blamed for that but the ref has to spot that ball and Dak has to know the ref has to spot that

Dak should have gotten 10 and then got down. He got carried away.

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - TecmoBengals - 01-16-2022

Nice play by Dak to run there and mismanage the clock. Hilarious

(01-16-2022, 10:01 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Clock is your enemy. Shouldn't have run it. Two hail Mary's was the way to go.

I call that playing with the clock. You f*** around with the clock and the clock will f*** around with you.

Jimmy G has no business taking this interview. Iv never seen a QB so often rely on others and succeed so much.

Deebo needs to be on TV

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - pally - 01-16-2022

they teach you in pee wee football to hand the ball to the ref. Dak forgot that lifelong lesson. No excuses

Time to take Big Ben out back and put him down. Blitz him all night Chiefs

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - jfkbengals - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 09:59 PM)Housh Wrote: That ref is gonna get blamed for that but the ref has to spot that ball and Dak has to know the ref has to spot that

My girl immediately asked "why did that ref push that guy?"

I responded "so he could do his job without penalizing Dallas by taking up time.  HE has to spot the ball, not the center."

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-16-2022

Cool, I dislike the Cowgirls more than the 49ers and I am not even kidding.

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - jfkbengals - 01-16-2022

CHiefs need to put the officials on high alert that the Steelers are going to take cheap shots in an attempt to advance. During the punt a Steelers player drilled a coverage player up high while he was already engaged with another blocker. Quite surprised it wasn't flagged.

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - QueenCity - 01-16-2022

Just made a new Sig - thinking about giving this one away. But only to a long time member 2000+ posts

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - jason - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 09:59 PM)pally Wrote: The Cowboys have been the Bengals for the last 20 years. They just have a louder, more visible, and far richer owner

You're right... Jerry is much more meddlesome than Mr Brown is too.

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - CloeHokie - 01-16-2022

Well that's kind of how they always play and how they are coached to play. We are talking about a coach that actually stuck his foot out and tripped a guy. Lmao

Ben is mad that Freimouth didn’t go back shoulder. Instead he thought he was a deep threat and tried to outrun his man. Ben threw back shoulder because he expected that Freimouth wasn’t so stupid as to keep running the go and expect the deep ball.

I understand Ben’s anger on that one.

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - Atomic Orange - 01-16-2022

Bengals vs. Niners part 3 still in play Ninja

Jen can't throw anymore.