Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thread for the playoff games today
Jungle Noise because in a perfect world well play one of these teams in February.

Brady looking good as always. Eagles seem to be a step behind every play on D
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Gio Benard scores for the Bucs
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Good to see Bernard involved. Really wish he was still a Bengal.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:17 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Good to see Bernard involved. Really wish he was still a Bengal.

This offense definitely needs a Gio type of back but younger. One that can be an explosive quick/agile playmaker, catch balls, and pass block. 

And before someone gets all huffy and puffy, he would be drafted to go with Mixon, not replace him. While of course improving the line.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:21 PM)Millhouse Wrote: This offense definitely needs a Gio type of back but younger. One that can be an explosive quick/agile playmaker, catch balls, and pass block. 

And before someone gets all huffy and puffy, he would be drafted to go with Mixon, not replace him. While of course improving the line.

they are hoping Chris Evans grows into that player

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:21 PM)Millhouse Wrote: This offense definitely needs a Gio type of back but younger. One that can be an explosive quick/agile playmaker, catch balls, and pass block. 

Gio was second to none in picking up that block.

I was really hoping Chris Evans would fill the role that Gio did, but so far, we haven’t seen enough to tell how he’ll pan out.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Nice first drive by Tampa. Brady looking like Burrow. Nice.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
So hoping Brady and Co. get sent packing.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:24 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Gio was second to none in picking up that block.

I was really hoping Chris Evans would fill the role that Gio did, but so far, we haven’t seen enough to tell how he’ll pan out.

Mixon needs to get better at it.

No reason at his size he isnt one of the better blitz pickup running backs in the league.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Bradys WR are playing like pure trash.

He may wanna utilize Gio more
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:17 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Good to see Bernard involved. Really wish he was still a Bengal.

I think our 3rd down efficiency would be unreal if he were still in stripes.
Reply/Quote
If im Eagles im trying to set a record for least throws in a playoff game. No part of this game helps them if Hurts is over 25 passes
-Housh
Reply/Quote

We have him, it's Evans. I don't like the fact that he's the one doing the returns now. Need to put in a WR IMO.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:26 PM)Housh Wrote: Mixon needs to get better at it.

No reason at his size he isnt one of the better blitz pickup running backs in the league.

I doubt he'll improve much. 

Blocking and being nifty will always be his weakness. Glad he is great catching and is fumble-less.
Reply/Quote
Tampa's o-line dropping like flies.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Yes, it's nice to see Gio doing his thing. Now that the Brady-Belichick Super Bowl is off the table, I sort of want the Fleagles to upset the Bucs.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:57 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Yes, it's nice to see Gio doing his thing. Now that the Brady-Belichick Super Bowl is off the table, I sort of want the Fleagles to upset the Bucs.

Worst team in the NFC race, so my preferred opponent in February!
Reply/Quote
Still waiting to see the Hurts I keep hearing about. Looks like playoff Andy so far
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Early on this looked like it was going to be a repeat of last night's Bills Pats game, but it's slowed down a bit since then
Reply/Quote
That was a terrible holding call against the Eagles. Kelce basically punched his man down with an open hand and turned a 30 yard gain into a 10 yard loss. Now that gambling is legal on these games, the NFL is sure to face MAJOR issues if they don't embrace a way to get these calls correct.
Reply/Quote