Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thread for the playoff games today
(01-16-2022, 03:26 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: So hoping Brady and Co. get sent packing.

That would be nice.
Reply/Quote
Can we just fast forward to the next game? This game sucks. Actually can we just fast forward to the Chiefs/Steelers game. I'm looking forward to watching Ben cry as he walks off the field for the last time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Gio just ripped off a huge screen. Bucs longest play of the day so far.

Reply/Quote
So much for the Iggles climbing back into this one. Gronk had no one within 15 yards of him.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
That pick Hurts.
Reply/Quote
Hurts is really bad.

Reply/Quote
Hurts at 36.8 right now. Looks like they should have scheduled Bengals-Raiders for Sunday because the other two games have been terrible. Glad they didn’t though.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Would have loved to have a game like this yesterday, but we got the win.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
How long til they send Minshew in?
Reply/Quote
2 out of 3 playoff games blowouts.. suxs.
Reply/Quote
Unless the eagles defense makes a play I can see a shutout.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Can they break out the slime cannons early to keep this interesting?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Hurts at 36.8 right now. Looks like they should have scheduled Bengals-Raiders for Sunday because the other two games have been terrible. Glad they didn’t though.

Hurts is just plain bad. 
Reply/Quote
How in the hell did Philly make the postseason?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The Eagles are showing that they had no business being in the playoffs. They are getting embarrassed like I hope the Bengals embarrass whatever team they play next.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Gonna be a rough weekend for the state of Pennsylvania

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:33 PM)jason Wrote: How in the hell did Philly make the postseason?

Simple - NFC East.

3 of their wins were against the WFT and NYG.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:30 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Hurts is just plain bad. 

I swear it looks like he heaves it kind of where he thinks the receiver might be.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:33 PM)jason Wrote: How in the hell did Philly make the postseason?

They play in the NFC Least, I mean East, and the NFC is mostly trash this year except for Tampa Bay and Green Bay.
Reply/Quote
Wtf is Brady still doing in this game?

Reply/Quote