Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thread for the playoff games today
Glad for Gio to get his first playoff win, and a decent chance to go all the way.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Gio just ripped off a huge screen. Bucs longest play of the day so far.

Giovani Bernard looks really good today. It even looks like he got faster somehow.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:38 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: They play in the NFC Least, I mean East, and the NFC is mostly trash this year except for Tampa Bay and Green Bay.

The NFC is far better than the AFC this year.

You’re forgetting the Rams (12-5), Cowboys (12-5), Cardinals (11-6), 49ers (10-7).

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The NFC is far better than the AFC this year.

You’re forgetting the Rams (12-5), Cowboys (12-5), Cardinals (11-6), 49ers (10-7).

Significantly-better.

I mean, the Stoolers made it; one of the worst teams in the league from a personnel standpoint.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The NFC is far better than the AFC this year.

Records can be misleading. Yes the top NFC teams had better records but that could just mean the overall AFC teams were better competiton.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 04:37 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Can we just fast forward to the next game?  This game sucks. Actually can we just fast forward to the Chiefs/Steelers game.  I'm looking forward to watching Ben cry as he walks off the field for the last time.

Although I understand your opinion, I wouldn't be mad if steelers knocked KC out of the playoffs. Trust me, not rooting for them cause I could never do that in my lifetime. But I'm hating the Chiefs right now.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Although I understand your opinion, I wouldn't be mad if steelers knocked KC out of the playoffs. Trust me, not rooting for them cause I could never do that in my lifetime. But I'm hating the Chiefs right now.

I’m with you for ONE reason only; I do NOT want the Bengals to have to play IN Kansas City. Oh no no no. Winning at Arrowhead is next to impossible.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Although I understand your opinion, I wouldn't be mad if steelers knocked KC out of the playoffs. Trust me, not rooting for them cause I could never do that in my lifetime. But I'm hating the Chiefs right now.

Chiefs looking at Bills. They may not see the AFC championship
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:46 PM)Synric Wrote: Records can be misleading. Yes the top NFC teams had better records but that could just mean the overall AFC teams were better competiton.

It’s not just the records though. The NFC is just a flat out better conference this year.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:49 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m with you for ONE reason only; I do NOT want the Bengals to have to play IN Kansas City. Oh no no no.  Winning at Arrowhead is next to impossible.

We could do it if needed. Burrow is a winner and this team is a winner. 

(01-16-2022, 05:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Chiefs looking at Bills. They may not see the AFC championship

I'd be satisfied with that too.

Reply/Quote
Eagles going for overtime! Smirk
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Eagles might just make a game of this after all!

2 score game now
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:46 PM)Synric Wrote: Records can be misleading. Yes the top NFC teams had better records but that could just mean the overall AFC teams were better competiton.

The records that matter are the Bengals 5-0 versus the AFC playoff field, and 0-2 versus the NFC playoff field with both games going to overtime.  We can hang with all of them if we have our core guys.
Reply/Quote
Blake Maislin needs to stay off my tv.

Reply/Quote
Do we know yet what day and time our game will be next week?

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:17 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Blake Maislin needs to stay off my tv.

There are at least four good reasons why he should.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I had to find a good movie to watch. Game 1 was a snooze fest......
Reply/Quote
Not looking good for wildcard teams so far.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:19 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Do we know yet what day and time our game will be next week?

Considering we won't know our opponent until late tonight, I doubt we know before morning.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:25 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Not looking good for wildcard teams so far.

Niners may change that 0-3 trend, which is bad because I ***** well hate the Niners Mad
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote