Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thread for the playoff games today
(01-18-2022, 12:42 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I know a lot of people around here love AJ but i gotta say, i'm not really sad at all. 

I was always a big AJ fan, but he did kind of half ass it here last year. Hard to not let that leave a bit of a sour taste in you mouth.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 12:42 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I know a lot of people around here love AJ but i gotta say, i'm not really sad at all. 

Yeah sure he left but he never talked smack like a lot of other alumni. I dont think he gave up on us, considering he's not been spectacular in Arizona
Reply/Quote
Also, I dont even know what Simmons was trying to do there
Reply/Quote
Smug reminder coming tomorrow morning Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
lol. Joe Thomas breaking off another stupid take, just like your typical browns fan. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 01:06 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I was just logging on to say the exact same thing.

I don't know what the problem is, but the Cards look like the Bengals under Marvin in the playoffs.

If you don't have a really strong running game and use it, and you don't have a really strong defense, you need really good QB play and Kyler didn't do that tonight.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 01:28 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: lol. Joe Thomas breaking off another stupid take, just like your typical browns fan. 

Brett looks like he's murdered a person or two
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 01:31 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: Brett looks like he's murdered a person or two

On Duck Dynasty?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote