Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thread for the playoff games today
I’m confused. What does putting Kelce at QB do for you? It was successful but it seems like a gimmick with no purpose.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:36 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I'm only staying up this late to watch Ben leave the field for the last time.   So it better be his last time.  :)

I want to see him leave all sad face and cry with TJ Watt.

Douchebag love.  So touching.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:33 AM)Von Cichlid Wrote: Chiefs versus Bills will be must-see TV.

Go Buffalo.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:41 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Go Buffalo.

Idk I’m kinda torn. On one hand we know we can beat KC, but otoh I think Arrowhead combined with Mahomes and Reid make it a tougher path…

*and yes we obviously have to take care of business in Tennessee first.

Reply/Quote
Well my friends it seems this may be the end of an era for the Steelers. Good residence to Ben. Overall he was a very good QB and I think it is safe to assume that he won't be missed by the rest of the AFCN.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:36 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I mean carson wentz scares the whole league (I know you're talking about their RB).

Yes, Jonathan Taylor the MVP besides Brady and that OL and Defense are damn good.

Don't know what happened against the Texans. That must be rough on those Indy fans.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:45 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Well my friends it seems this may be the end of an era for the Steelers.  Good residence to Ben.  Overall he was a very good QB and I think it is safe to assume that he won't be missed by the rest of the AFCN.

Good times my friend. Cool
Reply/Quote
Fire mike tomlin for not going no huddle since the beginning lol
Reply/Quote

:lol:

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:43 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Idk I’m kinda torn. On one hand we know we can beat KC, but otoh I think Arrowhead combined with Mahomes and Reid make it a tougher path…

*and yes we obviously have to take care of business in Tennessee first.

Either way it is going to be very difficult if we make it that far. I'm leaning on that Bills/Bengals luv as a slight advantage to beating KC twice at Arrowhead. 

Reply/Quote
When Mahomes gets sacked. He REALLY gets sacked.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:00 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Either way it is going to be very difficult if we make it that far. I'm leaning on that Bills/Bengals luv as a slight advantage to beating KC twice at Arrowhead. 

The Bills just look really good like really good after watching them last night.

The Chiefs do not look really good.

Still, beat the Titans. I like the Bills though and like the thought of beating the best team in the Bills in the AFC Championship.
Reply/Quote
4:30 Saturday again @ Tennessee

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Buffalo looked really good against a division rival that they happen to have a bleak history with.

I wouldn't put too much stock in it. Patriots D is worse off with Bellichek's son at the mantle.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:03 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The Bills just look really good like really good after watching them last night.

Still, beat the Titans. I like the Bills though and like the thought of beating the best team in the Bills in the AFC Championship.

Right even though we aren't playing we should probably worry about the Titans first because Karma.

Reply/Quote
didn't ben get most passing yards in playoff history? he only needed 99 yards
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:03 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The Bills just look really good like really good after watching them last night.

Yeah the bills look crazy good, but mac jones sucks.
Reply/Quote
Who describes big ben as "family man"? Why is rapist not on their list?
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:07 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Buffalo looked really good against a division rival that they happen to have a bleak history with.

I wouldn't put too much stock in it. Patriots D is worse off with Bellichek's son at the mantle.

[Image: steve-belichick-tongue.gif]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:13 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Who describes big ben as "family man"? Why is rapist not on their list?

Because the NFL loves to swing from that dude's sack.
Reply/Quote