Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thread for the playoff games today
This is fun to watch

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:11 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: As long as they don’t land Rodgers, Watson, or Wilson…

True.  Free agency will be interesting.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:11 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Gets the ball out real fast though.

They just said he "was the fastest in the NFL this year".

His wife is not smiling. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:12 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: This is fun to watch

Who knew Hill doubles as a cheerleader?  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reply/Quote
That’s consistency Chris
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Sure there will be some Steelers quitting on this.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:04 AM)Interceptor Wrote: So.... How do we handle the Titans?

Shorten the game right along with them. Run it if you can and make them score. Dont try and score too quickly because they become another monster when they control the time of possession by alot.

Id even think about taking the ball upon winning the coin toss. Keep them down and if they wanna shorten the game, do the same shit to them. The quicker this game is the best for us because our offense is so explosive we will never really be under pressure if it turns out to be a low possession game
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Great score but why wasn't that a penalty for Hill taking the pom poms and using them as a prop?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
This is what happens when a team that ties the Lions backs into the playoffs…

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:07 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: The thing is this is a weak QB class for this years draft and the Steelers making the playoffs put them in bad draft position. So I can see Ben walking back on his retirement talk.

They’d have to sign a new contract wouldn’t they? I don’t know how you can look at this and sign him. If see what mid tier vets are available. Winston or Dalton type players.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 10:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think Mahomes manufactures broken plays.  He just takes off and runs sround until he can throw it all the way across the field and everyone says WOW

He absolutely does.  I live in Lubbock and I saw all his TTU games.  There was one game in 2016 against KU where he was playing "hero ball" (that's the derogatory name we used) and he got injured and we were down.  The backup proceeds to come in and throttle KU just by playing within the offense.

It's actually happened a few times with the Chiefs too.  Henne took the reins just fine when Mahomes was down a year ago.  WTS, I totally appreciate what he's done and he is proud of his background.  However, everyone has vices and his is that he feels he can do it all himself.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:15 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Great score but why wasn't that a penalty for Hill taking the pom poms and using them as a prop?

Also the lineman throwing Watt to the ground. Steelers not used to being on this side of the calls.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is what happens when a team that ties the Lions backs into the playoffs…

In hate the Steelers as much as anyone, but they didn't back into the playoffs. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:16 AM)Von Cichlid Wrote: He absolutely does.  I live in Lubbock and I saw all his TTU games.  There was one game in 2016 against KU where he was playing "hero ball" (that's the derogatory name we used) and he got injured and we were down.  The backup proceeds to come in and throttle KU just by playing within the offense.

It's actually happened a few times with the Chiefs too.  Henne took the reins just fine when Mahomes was down a year ago.  WTS, I totally appreciate what he's done and he is proud of his background.  However, everyone has vices and his is that he feels he can do it all himself.

His arm talent is insane and those plays when he has no options are amazing, but just stay within the offense. That’s what he’s been doing since the second quarter and he’s killing it.

Reply/Quote
Did Al Michaels just say Ben was going off to the farm?!?!? ??
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:16 AM)Von Cichlid Wrote: He absolutely does.  I live in Lubbock and I saw all his TTU games.  There was one game in 2016 against KU where he was playing "hero ball" (that's the derogatory name we used) and he got injured and we were down.  The backup proceeds to come in and throttle KU just by playing within the offense.

Thanks for this as I am starting to see the same thing. Took awhile though.

Thought Mahomes was great, but he just might not be. I love how Burrow plays myself.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:20 AM)bfine32 Wrote: In hate the Steelers as much as anyone, but they didn't back into the playoffs. 

If you need help from other teams and don’t control your own destiny I consider that at least somewhat backing in.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:21 AM)Earendil Wrote: Did Al Michaels just say Ben was going off to the farm?!?!? ??

Maybe he said Ben has an f'ed up arm.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:22 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If you need help from other teams and don’t control your own destiny I consider that at least somewhat backing in.

Chargers are a way better team than the Steelers, way better.

The Steelers got lucky, they never deserved to be in the Playoffs IMO.
Reply/Quote