Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thread for the playoff games today
(01-16-2022, 11:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. And that's why i don't think he's going to be coming out. Rudolph doesn't really give them any legitimate hope to come back. Ben is bad and washed up, but Rudolph isn't really that much better. 

No......

Yeah it's sad when Ben is your best option. They don't have some young awesome guy on the bench. I look forward to playing them with some trash can like Cam next season
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:45 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: The only thing I want more is for Pig Ben to throw a few INTs on his way out.

He barely has the arm strength to get it past the line of scrimmage.  Tough to throw Ints when the ball isn't making it TO the LBs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Remember when you guys were planning your trips to Buffalo about a half hour ago? LOL

Meh, throwaway remark on my behalf.  For all remaining Bengals games this playoff season I'll be going as far as my couch.  Props to all those heading down to Nashville, though.  Bring home the W.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:57 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Ben has never said he's retiring directly. I've been watching this attention clown for years. I'll believe he's retired when he says it. For now he's loving all this send off business

Same here, the Pig is an attention *****. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Steelers D looks like some old Bengals D (and some current) where people are completely uncovered in the middle of the field.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
So.... How do we handle the Titans?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:59 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: No......

Yeah it's sad when Ben is your best option. They don't have some young awesome guy on the bench. I look forward to playing them with some trash can like Cam next season

Isn’t Haskins on the bench? He at least has physical talent. Probably inactive.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Playing with them now.

Ben has to retire or they will have to bench him. He is just not good anymore.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:04 AM)Interceptor Wrote: So.... How do we handle the Titans?

Same way we did last year. Unleash Joey B!

Reply/Quote
Any idea when they announce the schedule for next weeks games?
Reply/Quote
Take me to another place, take me to another land
Make me forget all that hurts me, let me understand your plan
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:05 AM)Destro Wrote: Playing with them now.

Ben has to retire or they will have to bench him. He is just not good anymore.

35% comp
1.7 ypa    ONE.POINT.SEVEN!
44.3 rating

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The thing is this is a weak QB class for this years draft and the Steelers making the playoffs put them in bad draft position. So I can see Ben walking back on his retirement talk.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:04 AM)Interceptor Wrote: [Image: 1283561725.0.jpg]So.... How do we handle the Titans?

Reply/Quote
Gettin the big uglies involved in the fun.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ok, so I guess they can get cute. LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:04 AM)Interceptor Wrote: So.... How do we handle the Titans?

Execute. Stop the run, not hard for us as long as we can have some decent DT play.

This is the question is who is healthy for us at DT besides Reader and BJ Hill who are both studs.

Our Offense can move on them no problem with Burrow and the boyz.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:07 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: The thing is this is a weak QB class for this years draft and the Steelers making the playoffs put them in bad draft position. So I can see Ben walking back on his retirement talk.

As long as they don’t land Rodgers, Watson, or Wilson…

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:07 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 35% comp
1.7 ypa    ONE.POINT.SEVEN!
44.3 rating

Gets the ball out real fast though.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:07 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: The thing is this is a weak QB class for this years draft and the Steelers making the playoffs put them in bad draft position.  So I can see Ben walking back on his retirement talk.

He is such a flake anyways, wouldn't surprise me...
Reply/Quote