Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thread for the playoff games today
(01-16-2022, 11:42 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Looks like we're headed to Tennessee

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8kVOHzRUhf43URU_5RTF...w&usqp=CAU]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
45 yards of offense in the first half, and Ben's arm looks like it has E.D. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I'd imagine the wintery weather gets a bit nasty there due to the Bay.

Varies. Sometimes the Bay deflates a weather system and sometimes it supercharges it. For example, the western part of the bay was having flooding and I didn't get rain for 25 days, this past summer. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm enjoying the Big Ben retirement party

The only thing I want more is for Pig Ben to throw a few INTs on his way out.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:42 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Looks like we're headed to Tennessee

We were always headed to Tenn.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Now my second favorite team is winning: whoever is playing the Steelers.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8kVOHzRUhf43URU_5RTF...w&usqp=CAU]

I haven't wavered from thinking it, just noting it after the quick 21 put up by KC.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: We were always headed to Tenn.

Agreed.
Reply/Quote
Tennessee.

Tennessee.

Ain't no place I'd rather be.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I still plan on going there.....in 2 weeks

Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I still plan on going there.....in 2 weeks

Chiefs/Bills should be a good one. I hope they knock the hell out of each other.

Reply/Quote
Ben at the half 5/14 24 yards.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Goodbye Ben
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think Ben would have to get knocked out with an injury for him to not play his last game. 

I tend to agree with that sentiment, but then I think that you have to give the team the best opportunity to get back into the game that you can, and if that means a QB change, you do it.  It's similar to the Manning/Osweiler issue.  Manning got the nod so they could use his mind, but they were severely limited offensively.  Fortunately they had a championship caliber defense to allow them to be limited on offense.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:45 PM)Destro Wrote: Now my second favorite team is winning: whoever is playing the Steelers.

If Nee England had won then I’d be rooting for the Steelers. Way rather play them here than Tenn there.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Ben has never said he's retiring directly. I've been watching this attention clown for years. I'll believe he's retired when he says it. For now he's loving all this send off business
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:47 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I tend to agree with that sentiment, but then I think that you have to give the team the best opportunity to get back into the game that you can, and if that means a QB change, you do it.  It's similar to the Manning/Osweiler issue.  Manning got the nod so they could use his mind, but they were severely limited offensively.  Fortunately they had a championship caliber defense to allow them to be limited on offense.

Yep. And that's why i don't think he's going to be coming out. Rudolph doesn't really give them any legitimate hope to come back. Ben is bad and washed up, but Rudolph isn't really that much better. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:47 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Ben at the half 5/14 24 yards.

If he had any class he would tell coach he is done.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:57 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: If he had any class he would tell coach he is done.

Well...there you go.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:57 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Ben has never said he's retiring directly. I've been watching this attention clown for years. I'll believe he's retired when he says it. For now he's loving all this send off business

One more year!

Reply/Quote