Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thread for the playoff games today
(01-16-2022, 11:33 PM)Destro Wrote: Weather is all over the Atlantic states, it seems. I'm in Maryland and had snow, then sleet and freezing rain now steady rain as the temperatures have raised as the sun went down.

What part?

I was born in College Park and lived there my first few years before we moved to Cincy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ben has a noodle arm.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ben has 19 passing yards :lol:

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: What part?

I was born in College Park and lived there my first few years before we moved to Cincy.

From Anne Arundel, but now live on Kent Island. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ben has a noodle arm.

None of his deep balls even reach his guy. You might as well not even run hard for Ben
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:33 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Interesting.Hmm

Thought so myself, heard it on the news this morning but could be wrong and it is another event.

You know how it is though, they now just have about 3 or 4 acts at Halftime of the Soup now.

Wish we could just have the Rolling Stones play or something like that.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ben has a noodle arm.

I wonder if they would actually get to the point of putting the Reindeer in if they get down too far and Ben isn't getting the ball down field.
Reply/Quote
Wait...did Mahomes just throw the ball at the feet of his reciever to avoid a sack?

Nah.   Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Chiefs oline is still suspect.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:37 PM)Destro Wrote: From Anne Arundel, but now live on Kent Island. 

I'd imagine the wintery weather gets a bit nasty there due to the Bay.
Reply/Quote
LMAO!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Haha.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Looks like we're headed to Tennessee
Reply/Quote
Get ready for us Titans
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Well I guess we didn't break them after all!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I wonder if they would actually get to the point of putting the Reindeer in if they get down too far and Ben isn't getting the ball down field.

I think Ben would have to get knocked out with an injury for him to not play his last game. 

Reply/Quote
Remember when you guys were planning your trips to Buffalo about a half hour ago? :lol:

Reply/Quote
I'm enjoying the Big Ben retirement party
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Remember when you guys were planning your trips to Buffalo about a half hour ago? LOL

I still plan on going there.....in 2 weeks
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Seeing DB90 walk off the field multiple times after a TD is always fun.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote