Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thread for the playoff games today
(01-16-2022, 11:03 PM)jfkbengals Wrote:  Hadn't seen that one.  Only thing I saw was people think he must play a different position because of how big he is.

That’s what I wanted to tell him. Yes black punters are rare. Punters built like him are even more rare.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Steelers usually count on the Bengals being bad to boost their record. If we had split they would have 10 wins and be looked as a decent team.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
KC strikes quick, I think they're up 7 at the end and Ben can't lead a drive because of drops.
Reply/Quote
Eh, I cannot believe the Chiefs won't play better and win this game.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:10 PM)RiverRat13 Wrote: The Steelers aren't good but when you look at their results as a whole, the Bengals waxxing them twice was impressive.

I've been saying it over and over.  Bengals are 5-0 this season against the AFC playoff field.  People are heavily underestimating what our team is capable of.
Reply/Quote
I think KC offense eventually scores often as the game progresses and it is buh bye Big Ben.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I've been saying it over and over.  Bengals are 5-0 this season against the AFC playoff field.  People are heavily underestimating what our team is capable of.

It is true and we won our first Playoff game so anything is possible now.
Reply/Quote
That underhand flip was high quality.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That’s what I wanted to tell him. Yes black punters are rare. Punters built like him are even more rare.

How often you see a returner have only the punter to beat and not necessarily avoid him as they know they can blast through his tackle attempt.  And then there's that guy who can probably tatoo the hell out of the returner.
Reply/Quote
My TV keeps scrolling winter storm warning. No shit it has been snowing for a few hours now.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I went to the Buffalo vs. Texans game earlier this season. Loved their stadium and fans kind of adopted them as my 2nd team that I wouldn't mind winning the SB.

Do not want to go to Buffalo in that cold it would be ruthless.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:14 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I think KC offense eventually scores often as the game progresses and it is buh bye Big Ben.

Or as I prefer to say...

[Image: fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=10...ELICIA.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:17 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: My TV keeps scrolling winter storm warning. No shit it has been snowing for a few hours now.

Yeah but how do you know that? Quit acting like you can tell by looking out your window without a professional telling you what you are seeing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Claypool is so obnoxious. Looking for a flag on an absolutely perfect pass breakup.

Reply/Quote
I can never root for the Stealers, but Mahomes sure makes me want to root against him. I guess I can just hope for devastation and let the chips fall where they may...
Reply/Quote
Johnson with 2-3 drops and penalty already.

Reply/Quote
Will they ever talk about Ben's sexual assault allegations, or is that just going to be ignored?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:21 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I can never root for the Stealers, but Mahomes sure makes me want to root against him. I guess I can just hope for devastation and let the chips fall where they may...

I still don’t understand some of you all’s beef with Mahomes.

Reply/Quote
If you think we can beat Buffalo.... Pitt winning honestly wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Imagine hosting the AFC Championship game against them?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:22 PM)Destro Wrote: Will they ever talk about Ben's sexual assault allegations, or is that just going to be ignored?

Guarantee it’s not mentioned once on his A Football Life.

Reply/Quote