Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thread for the playoff games today
LOL

Reply/Quote
I was a fan of Najee Harris pre-draft and was afraid that the Steelers would draft him but like alot of Alabama running backs he has subpar vision his first year.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ugh TJ Watt is wrecking this game.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:05 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Wow.

Wow is right.
Reply/Quote
We going to Buffalo fellas.... Bengals broke the Chiefs
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Chiefs are clowns for that play
-Housh
Reply/Quote
So....who's up for a trip to Buffalo?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:04 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: If I had all kinds of my to gamble away haphazardly, I would've thrown a good chunk of the Steelers tonight. It just smelled like an upset.

Coworker (who is a Steeler fan) told me Friday that a $50 bet on Pitt would net $500.
Reply/Quote
Too cute. Just beat the Steelers straight up.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Crap
The way the Chiefs are playing the Bengals may be heading to Buffalo
That’s a tough one. I think they are the favorite in the AFC right now.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:05 PM)QueenCity Wrote: We going to Buffalo fellas.... Bengals broke the Chiefs

Lol you can just here the Bengals players yelling "Get out my thermal underwear we're headed to buffalo".
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
TJ Watt needs to just pull an Antonio Brown and quit in the middle of the game. Big Grin

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
KC trying to get too cute costs them 7.

I find myself rooting for Pittsburgh. The possibility of us hosting the AFC title game is outweighing my fear of going to Buffalo.
Reply/Quote
How? How are the Steelers doing this?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:05 PM)QueenCity Wrote: We going to Buffalo fellas.... Bengals broke the Chiefs

If so, the love fest we've had with them since Dalton threw them into the playoffs will be gone. Burrow will throw them OUT of the playoffs.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

This is not the GDT guy lol.

It’s a one score game in the 2nd quarter…

Reply/Quote
KC -2 in the turnover battle.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:08 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: How? How are the Steelers doing this?

Without any help from the zebras

yet

Reply/Quote
The Steelers aren't good but when you look at their results as a whole, the Bengals waxxing them twice was impressive.
Reply/Quote
Watt has a defensive TD, but I just can't help but feel Ben will make it a wash with a pick 6
Reply/Quote