Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thread for the playoff games today
(01-17-2022, 12:21 AM)Earendil Wrote: Did Al Michaels just say Ben was going off to the farm?!?!? ??

[Image: p03r0qzp.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I laugh every time that rapist Pig points to the sky.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:29 PM)Housh Wrote: Wouldn’t say all this. You’d have to tell me Prime Mahommes is on par with prime Brady, Elway, Morino, and all the other GOAT QBs. Mahommes just ain’t that to me. Not yet.

He's not even in his prime yet.

Already has an MVP, a SB, a season as good as Brady's best (if not better) AND barring injury, still have 15+ years in this league.

And he can use one leg better than Brady could ever use two.

As I said, IF he continues this pace.

(01-16-2022, 11:32 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Hmm, you talking accumulated stats or do you think he's winning 7 Super Bowls? 

https://stathead.com/football/pcm_finder.cgi?player_id2=BradTo00&player_id1=MahoPa00&sum=0&request=1

He's already better on the whole, he would just need to keep this pace up (and I sure as hell think he can/will).

SBs is a team stat, so that doesn't matter.

Anderson could run circles around Bradshaw.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:24 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Chargers are a way better team than the Steelers, way better.

The Steelers got lucky, they never deserved to be in the Playoffs IMO.

Yep. So are the Colts.

Reply/Quote
Let's just hope KC keeps the foot on the gas and doesn't do something stupid.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:25 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He's not even in his prime yet.

Already has an MVP, a SB, a season as good as Brady's best (if not better) AND barring injury, still have 15+ years in this league.

And he can use one leg better than Brady could ever use two.

As I said, IF he continues this pace.

https://stathead.com/football/pcm_finder.cgi?player_id2=BradTo00&player_id1=MahoPa00&sum=0&request=1

He's already better on the whole, he would just need to keep this pace up (and I sure as hell think he can/will).

SBs is a team stat, so that doesn't matter.

Anderson could run circles around Bradshaw.

Mahomes is really young, isn't he about the same age as Burrow?
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:26 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. So are the Colts.

No doubt. Actually happy the Colts shit the bed against the Texans, they were the other team that scared me.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:28 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Mahomes is really young, isn't he about the same age as Burrow?

One year older.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:28 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Mahomes is really young, isn't he about the same age as Burrow?

1 year older Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:28 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Mahomes is really young, isn't he about the same age as Burrow?

Yeah just a little older.   Mahomes September 17, 1995.  Burrow December 10, 1996

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Keep drillin' these bastids!!
Reply/Quote
Chiefs versus Bills will be must-see TV.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:29 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: One year older.

(01-17-2022, 12:29 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: 1 year older Wink

(01-17-2022, 12:30 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Yeah just a little older.   Mahomes September 17, 1995.  Burrow December 10, 1996

Thanks guys, thought so. His talent is undeniable.

Cannot help but take what Von Cichlid said into my thoughts when watching Mahomes play "hero ball".

Burrow does this a bit but it is more of making magic happen when things break down.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:57 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Ben has never said he's retiring directly. I've been watching this attention clown for years. I'll believe he's retired when he says it. For now he's loving all this send off business

He's a liar for sure. He did say earlier this year "never say never", IMO he said it just at the right time to make his team play a bit harder.

But he starts crying in weird moments this season, so I think he's done. Who would want to play in the same division as Burrow anyway. Only baker mayfield is that much of an idiot to think he stands a chance.
Reply/Quote
I'm only staying up this late to watch Ben leave the field for the last time. So it better be his last time. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:29 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No doubt. Actually happy the Colts shit the bed against the Texans, they were the other team that scared me.

I mean carson wentz scares the whole league (I know you're talking about their RB).
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:33 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks guys, thought so. His talent is undeniable.

Cannot help but take what Von Cichlid said into my thoughts when watching Mahomes play "hero ball".

Burrow does this a bit but it is more of making magic happen when things break down.

I think Teid is like “Stop it, Patrick” because he’s been staying in the pocket.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Steelers getting embarrassed now.
Reply/Quote
Travis Kelce has the same # of playoff passing TD’s as Andy Dalton…

Sorry I had to :P

Reply/Quote
KC just playing with them now, kelce tossing a TD
Reply/Quote