Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thread for the playoff games today
Omar gunna cry and dance in tha locker room!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Imagine if it's not Ben's last game and everyone is telling him "great career"
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:11 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: didn't ben get most passing yards in playoff history? he only needed 99 yards

No. He's 3rd. Brady is first and Peyton is second. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:17 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Imagine if it's not Ben's last game and everyone is telling him "great career"

That's sooo Ben.  He's like a cockroach.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:08 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Right even though we aren't playing we should probably worry about the Titans first because Karma.

Right. One game at a time. Things will sort themselves out, we beat the Titans, Bills beat the Chiefs etc.

(01-17-2022, 01:12 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yeah the bills look crazy good, but mac jones sucks.

He might be okay down the road, but yeah, he cannot handle pressure.

(01-17-2022, 01:13 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Who describes big ben as "family man"? Why is rapist not on their list?

lol true that. Might as well call him a gentleman and let him go into women's bathroom's cause he identifies as one.

(01-17-2022, 01:14 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: [Image: steve-belichick-tongue.gif]

Hilarious

Scary shit. What is wrong with that guy, disturbing. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Glad to see Ben's last pass ended in nothing
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:21 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Glad to see Ben's last pass ended in nothing

Would have been really nice to see him get face planted or throw an interception, but falling just short works ok. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:20 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hilarious

Scary shit. What is wrong with that guy, disturbing. Mellow

His father is Bill so I can see why he might be a little messed up.  :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:22 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Would have been really nice to see him get face planted or throw an interception, but falling just short works ok. 

Or as SHRacer would say for him to just shit himself in front of the entire world. Mellow
Reply/Quote
I don’t think AJ is getting his 1st playoff win tonight…

Reply/Quote
Arizona already in big trouble
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 11:33 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Arizona already in big trouble

It's absolutely shocking. I think both Arizona and Houston show how good Hopkins is, offenses fall apart without him. Wow
Reply/Quote
6.3 rating for Kyler :shocked:
Reply/Quote
If we were to make the super bowl, the Rams would be the toughest matchup against their defense. They would clobber our oline.
Reply/Quote
Kyler doesn’t even look good enough to be a backup tonight. Poor job by Kingsbury too not. This is ugly. As a fan of a team that knows a thing or two about being embarrassed in the playoffs, I feel bad for Cards fans.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 11:48 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Kyler doesn’t even look good enough to be a backup tonight. Poor job by Kingsbury too not. This is ugly. As a fan of a team that knows a thing or two about being embarrassed in the playoffs, I feel bad for Cards fans.

This is what I was afraid of. I sympathize with the Cards. This really feels like one of those mid-2010s Marvin teams that would just run out of steam and collapse in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Cards laying a huge egg. Being down 14 - 0, as a coach I would take 3 straight time out to calme the heck out of the momentum of the Rams and chill the crowd, that's the best you can do in such a situation. Oh well.
Reply/Quote
I love how everyone's complaining about the expanded format of the playoffs being why there's so many blowouts. As if this wasnt the rule for the WC round rather than the exception.
I honestly think it's been so one sided because the colts and chargers didnt qualify, but whatever.
People just wanna complain I guess
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 11:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t think AJ is getting his 1st playoff win tonight…

I know a lot of people around here love AJ but i gotta say, i'm not really sad at all. 

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 11:50 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: This is what I was afraid of. I sympathize with the Cards. This really feels like one of those mid-2010s Marvin teams that would just run out of steam and collapse in the playoffs.

I was just logging on to say the exact same thing.

I don't know what the problem is, but the Cards look like the Bengals under Marvin in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote