Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
A pissed off Brady - no bueno - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: A pissed off Brady - no bueno (/Thread-A-pissed-off-Brady-no-bueno)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - masonbengals fan - 12-14-2022

It would be a major mistake to underestimate Brady & the Bucs. Any given Sunday plays out almost every weekend.

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - SHRacerX - 12-14-2022

(12-12-2022, 09:50 PM)Whacked Wrote: Yup. But it’s going to be much harder to do w/o Hendrickson Sad

OOOOOSSSSSAYYYYY...Can you see???

By the dawn's early light....

What's so proudly we hail....

Tom Brady's  sacked by Joseph Ossai....... 

WhoDey2

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - bengalfan74 - 12-14-2022

(12-14-2022, 11:13 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It isn't so much that I don't fear him now, and I sure do respect him.  But if you look at his offensive line, the way his offense was designed to be "no risk it, no biscuit", it was a recipe for disaster.  I literally thought SF was going to kill him.  They sure got some shots on him he isn't used to taking.  I'm sure his 45 year old ass is going to be pretty sore, especially on a short week.

I can never bet the Bengals.  It ruins the game for me, but the Bengals as -3.5 seems like free money to me.  Judging by how many people are diluted and bet on Brady or against the Bengals based on history....combined with  the Bucs traveling cross country on a short week.  Yes, the Bengals are missing TB and Hendrickson, but this could be Ossai's coming out party.  He got him once against Wirfs in the preseason and Wirfs isn't even playing.  I bet if Vita Vea is out on the injury report before the game, the line goes up to -5 or higher.  

I am more confident in this game than I was even in the Cleveland game.  The Browns and Bengals know each other so well.  Stefanski is a good coach and that Brown's rushing attack is #1.  This defense will get pressure right in his face and the LBs and Safeties are playing at the top of their game.  Burrow will be unstoppable because he will have time to throw.  

Like Pally said in another thread. The Bucs LT is bad. Their interior Oline isn't great either. If we can get just a little pressure on ole Tom I like our chances. 

And their D against the run is towards the bottom of the league. If we can run the ball with some authority I like our chances even more. Could the Bucs beat us ? sure Six in a row ain't easy

But I still like our chances

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - Go Cards - 12-14-2022

(12-14-2022, 11:20 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Like Pally said in another thread. The Bucs LT is bad. Their interior Oline isn't great either. If we can get just a little pressure on ole Tom I like our chances. 

And their D against the run is towards the bottom of the league. If we can run the ball with some authority I like our chances even more. Could the Bucs beat us ? sure Six in a row ain't easy

But I still like our chances

Like them as well

but a little scared the NFL will want Brady to make the playoffs one last time and afraid of biased refs. They got their Big Rapistberger undeserved playoff moment and Brady is way bigger storyline and probably will undeservingly get his moment to ride off into the sunset as well.  Hopefully not at the Bengals expense.

Doubt very seriously Tom comes back next season after this seasons debacle. 

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - jason - 12-14-2022

(12-14-2022, 02:38 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: To think you only need to be the best QB of all time….

Nah... Being wealthy will do it.

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - Bengalbug - 12-14-2022

(12-14-2022, 02:29 PM)jason Wrote: Nah... Being wealthy will do it.

See mark zuckerburg

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - rfaulk34 - 12-14-2022

(12-14-2022, 02:14 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Like them as well

but a little scared the NFL will want Brady to make the playoffs one last time and afraid of biased refs. They got their Big Rapistberger undeserved playoff moment and Brady is way bigger storyline and probably will undeservingly get his moment to ride off into the sunset as well.  Hopefully not at the Bengals expense.

Doubt very seriously Tom comes back next season after this seasons debacle. 

That's not a thing. 

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - Essex Johnson - 12-14-2022

(12-14-2022, 11:16 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: It would be a major mistake to underestimate Brady & the Bucs. Any given Sunday plays out almost every weekend.

yes any given Sunday but when those Sundays get late in the year and you are consider yourself a good team rarely losing this types of game late in the year battling for the playoffs, it will be a major blow to our playoff chances if we lose this very winnerable game against an inferior opponent. 

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - Sled21 - 12-14-2022

(12-14-2022, 03:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's not a thing. 

That's just what the NFL would say if it were a thing...

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - rfaulk34 - 12-14-2022

(12-14-2022, 03:46 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: yes any given Sunday but when those Sundays get late in the year and you are consider yourself a good team rarely losing this types of game late in the year battling for the playoffs, it will be a major blow to our playoff chances if we lose this very winnerable game against an inferior opponent. 

It won't be a major blow since it's an NFC team. It will make it more difficult, since a win keeps them 2 games above the #7 seed, but not "major". 

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-14-2022

(12-13-2022, 07:10 PM)jason Wrote: He's been bad all year. Tom Brady is fading, and they're not a good team. I know we're banged up, but we should lay it on em Sunday.

Haven't watched enough of him to tell, but thought eventually he would fade. Best ever and this Defense is playing fantastic right 
now and in my opinion is just as good as the 49ers. Losing Trey for this game will hurt but Ossai gets a lot of pressure, and Cam 
Sample also should of had a sack on TheRapist. 

I feel the same, we should beat on them similar to what the 49ers did. I know the Offense as a whole is not happy with what they
did against the Stains once again. Looking for the Offense to score a lot of points against a much worse Tampa D than we have seen
in the past. Is Vita Vea playing is the question?

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - Bengalholic - 12-14-2022

"I've heard stories of Tom Brady going off on people for dropping the ball. Joe don't do that. I would be pissed." - Ja'Marr Chase

RE: A pissed off Brady - no bueno - Nepa - 12-14-2022

(12-14-2022, 09:12 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: "I've heard stories of Tom Brady going off on people for dropping the ball. Joe don't do that. I would be pissed." - Ja'Marr Chase

Is that a true quote? If so, I really like it.

(12-14-2022, 09:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

This is the motivation this week. Fairly tough is not what I have seen of this Defense over the last month or so.

They might be better than the 49ers right now.

(12-14-2022, 09:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This is the motivation this week. Fairly tough is not what I have seen of this Defense over the last month or so.

They might be better than the 49ers right now.

I think Tom is about to find out how 'tough' this defense really is.

[Image: tom-brady-tampa-bay-buccaneers.gif]

(12-14-2022, 09:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I think Tom is about to find out how 'tough' this defense really is.

Yeah, I think so as well. DJ, BJ and Sam are playing like the best DL in the NFL right now and Ossai and Sample aren't just backups.

These 2 behind Trey are really flashing at the perfect time. I watched how that OL was playing against the 49ers of his...

It wasn't all Nick Bosa and the boyz, it was just poor technique and poor play from the OL, something the Stains don't really do and 
they did against this DL. The Gravedigger and Boot Hill are just destroying the interior. Da best, good luck Tom with this fairly tough D. Smirk

(12-14-2022, 09:30 PM)Nepa Wrote: Is that a true quote? If so, I really like it.

(12-14-2022, 09:47 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

Joe just has fun out there, he knows good things are about to happen. Thought the Ja'Marr play against the Stains was funny on the end 
around to nowhere. Tom is not having fun and is trying to hold other's accountable but he is to blame just as much as the OL. Tom is just 
missing guys, he missed a wide open Mike Evans against the Niners for a TD.

BTW, just made up the nickname for BJ Hill. I think it is good like the Gravedigger....

Boot Hill lol

Older people should get it. Smirk

(12-14-2022, 09:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I think so as well. DJ, BJ and Sam are playing like the best DL in the NFL right now and Ossai and Sample aren't just backups.

These 2 behind Trey are really flashing at the perfect time. I watched how that OL was playing against the 49ers of his...

It wasn't all Nick Bosa and the boyz, it was just poor technique and poor play from the OL, something the Stains don't really do and 
they did against this DL. The Gravedigger and Boot Hill are just destroying the interior. Da best, good luck Tom with this fairly tough D. Smirk

Their o-line is a complete mess right now...playing like shit. Donovan Smith looking like Bobby Hart at LT. Their run game is also pretty bad, which basically makes them a one dimensional offense depending on a middle-aged QB to carry them.