Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Mixon House Gun - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Mixon House Gun (/Thread-Mixon-House-Gun)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Mixon House Gun - bfine32 - 03-08-2023

I will say the article I read on the incident appears to be "fake news."

It refers to Mixon as Star Running Back.

RE: Mixon House Gun - Soonerpeace - 03-08-2023

Joe allegedly was not home. However if he was home and left to appear that way then they’d better find who the shooter was. If he lied to the police and was home and the shooter he’s done here. Now of course if he was out of town then he’s fine.

RE: Mixon House Gun - higgy100 - 03-08-2023

(03-08-2023, 12:26 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: You are clueless if you think we totally wiped our repuation clean.  People still associate Burfict and Pacman with us. 

LMAO. I haven't heard one negative thing about this organization in years and nothing about those guys since ZT took over. Hell, you probably have a freakin' relative that has been arrested since 2015.

Do you think this league is full of saints? You have hundreds of kids playing a crazy violent game coming from every project/ every economic situation in the country that grew up either homeless, minus parents, with relatives, in rather difficult areas with perilous friends, etc. who protected plenty of these kids from getting into gangs and plenty of kids who were in gangs playing HS, college and in the NFL. Do you think every kid just rids of himself of issues or of a group of peers that aren't so kind? Shit happens and almost every NFL team takes ridiculous measures to make sure things don't happen and certainly to help nip potential issues. But crime is crime and if it's happening out in the world then the NFL and other sports are part of that.

(03-08-2023, 05:00 PM)higgy100 Wrote: LMAO. I haven't heard one negative thing about this organization in years and nothing about those guys since ZT took over. Hell, you probably have a freakin' relative that has been arrested since 2015.

Do you think this league is full of saints? You have hundreds of kids playing a crazy violent game coming from every project/ every economic situation in the country that grew up either homeless, minus parents, with relatives, in rather difficult areas with perilous friends, etc. who protected plenty of these kids from getting into gangs and plenty of kids who were in gangs playing HS, college and in the NFL. Do you think every kid just rids of himself of issues or of a group of peers that aren't so kind? Shit happens and almost every NFL team takes ridiculous measures to make sure things don't happen and certainly to help nip potential issues. But crime is crime and if it's happening out in the world then the NFL and other sports are part of that.

Outside of Mixon, the only thing I can recall that occurred with players still on the team is the Tyler Boyd car incident. I further think Zac sold out last year in acquiring Collins. Remember he tried to payoff a drug tester. 

RE: Mixon House Gun - Synric - 03-08-2023

(03-08-2023, 06:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Outside of Mixon, the only thing I can recall that occurred with players still on the team is the Tyler Boyd car incident. I further think Zac sold out last year in acquiring Collins. Remember he tried to payoff a drug tester. 

Mark Walton was probably the last major incident with a player that was on the roster at the time. The Jonathan Fanene stuff happened in 2019 too I know Fanene had not been on the roster in around decade but wow that was crazy. 

(03-08-2023, 06:43 PM)Synric Wrote: Mark Walton was probably the last major incident with a player that was on the roster at the time. The Jonathan Fanene stuff happened in 2019 too I know Fanene had not been on the roster in around decade but wow that was crazy. 

Yeah, I forgot about Walton

911 call :
https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/listen-911-call-released-sheriff-investigation-joe-mixon-house-continues

(03-08-2023, 07:19 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: 911 call :
https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/listen-911-call-released-sheriff-investigation-joe-mixon-house-continues

After hearing the first-hand account, cannot blame anyone for shooting the little shits. 

RE: Mixon House Gun - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-08-2023

(03-08-2023, 06:43 PM)Synric Wrote: Mark Walton was probably the last major incident with a player that was on the roster at the time. The Jonathan Fanene stuff happened in 2019 too I know Fanene had not been on the roster in around decade but wow that was crazy. 

What happened with Fanene?

(03-08-2023, 07:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: After hearing the first-hand account, cannot blame anyone for shooting the little shits. 

Hilarious

(03-08-2023, 07:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What happened with Fanene?

Hilarious

Ha ha

(03-08-2023, 07:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What happened with Fanene?

Hilarious

Domestic Abuse

RE: Mixon House Gun - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-08-2023

(03-08-2023, 07:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Domestic Abuse

Ahh, too bad. I liked that guy back in the day.

RE: Mixon House Gun - Go Cards - 03-08-2023

(03-08-2023, 12:10 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Alright, this is a weird post. I am not meaning to be condescending. I even said that I was wrong, and it looks like I am even more wrong. The data that I was reading that has Louisville population at 740k in 1970 is metro population and I missed that originally as well. I thought it was city population and my thought was that that city population has remained stagnant but metro grew due to a suburb boom. Basically, I missed everything on Louisville. I'm sorry if I am coming across that way, but I have no idea how some line about penis size fits into this. I'm not sure what you were trying to say there. 

It's cool I'm real busy trying to do some last minute fantasy baseball stuff and used a bad analogy that I meant to reword, but never got back to do so unfortunately. But it was just referring to you only going by stats alone. Which is cool you've supplied much information that was useful to me, just believe there is more to things than just #'s.

Plus have worked so many days in a row now that I may not be thinking right. 

Sorry if offended

RE: Mixon House Gun - Sled21 - 03-08-2023

So evidently that 911 call was made by Mixon's personal trainer, who was at Joe's house. Shots came from next door. What time will people line up to apologize?

RE: Mixon House Gun - Graphicguy - 03-09-2023

New York Post? TMZ? Nah….no apologies here!

RE: Mixon House Gun - Joelist - 03-09-2023

Well as it becomes apparent Mixon wasn't even there and such there are people (especially on social media) who might want to lawyer up as they made pretty definitive statements that were false.

RE: Mixon House Gun - Roland - 03-09-2023

Is it verified that Mixon wasn't there? The fact that his trainer called doesn't mean that he wasn't there.

The description events raises an alternate possibility. Kids being idiots playing nerf wars, blocking the street. Someone yells at them and a kid decides to show how tough he is, retrieves a real gun, pops off some rounds and shoots himself in the foot. Kids disappear the gun and plead nerf wars.

RE: Mixon House Gun - XenoMorph - 03-09-2023

(03-08-2023, 10:12 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So evidently that 911 call was made by Mixon's personal trainer, who was at Joe's house. Shots came from next door. What time will people line up to apologize?

Why its important to not knee jerk react at things

RE: Mixon House Gun - grampahol - 03-09-2023

(03-07-2023, 02:53 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Please don't put your gun under your pillow.

Unless you sleep with the new and improved bullet proof pillows that absorb actual guns so as to not be in the least bit uncomfortable to sleep on..and if your significant other gets shot accidentally beside you you shouldn't call him or her a significant other in the first place. I'm sure it pisses em off..  ThumbsUp

RE: Mixon House Gun - grampahol - 03-09-2023

A really serious response would be:

And don't even question the motives of the Mickey Mouse club members in this incident.. Lalala