Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon House Gun
Mixon House Gun Who Knows.
Reply/Quote
Given the "sources" Mixon may be filing a defamation lawsuit...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2023, 03:14 AM)Joelist Wrote: Given the "sources" Mixon may be filing a defamation lawsuit...

The sources are Fox19 and WCPO, and they didn't say that Mixon was involved...just that law enforcement was at his house and in the area, and there is an active investigation. And WLWT had this...

Reply/Quote
That's not a good look.
Right now with Mixon being possibly on the bubble, he should be laying low.
Reply/Quote
They're in the house now, so hopefully it gets cleared up pretty soon.

Reply/Quote
Thanks a lot Mixon. We were just starting to shed our crappy reputation for being a team of criminals and he gets himself involved in 2 different gun related situations in 2 months.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2023, 02:50 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: Mixon House Gun Who Knows.

Apparently a child was shot too

[Image: EB3-F0-D29-B67-D-403-A-BC4-D-9-CD368936709.jpg]
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Can this idiot stop playing with guns already?
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2023, 08:35 AM)Tony Wrote: Can this idiot stop playing with guns already?

The Ja and Joe show. Watch as two men with bright futures decide to put it all on the line to show their gangsta side.
Reply/Quote
Time to move on.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2023, 05:56 AM)Trademark Wrote: Apparently a child was shot too

[Image: EB3-F0-D29-B67-D-403-A-BC4-D-9-CD368936709.jpg]

How do you post an article and get this......

Quote:Apparently a child was shot too

From this.....

Quote:It isn't clear that any shots were actually fired, nor is it clear how the juvenile was injured.
Maybe the kid was shot, maybe the kid shot a gun and Joe belted him for it. Why not wait until there's actually a legit report? I'm not defending Mixon, nor am I condemning him yet. I would like to see us move on, but c'mon....
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2023, 10:10 AM)Sled21 Wrote: How do you post an article and get this......

From this.....

Maybe the kid was shot, maybe the kid shot a gun and Joe belted him for it. Why not wait until there's actually a legit report? I'm not defending Mixon, nor am I condemning him yet. I would like to see us move on, but c'mon....

Yup. This story seems overblown at this point. People rushing to judgment. It was originally his neighbors house that was taped off, then hours later they extended it to Joe’s house. One evidence marker ended up in his yard (does not mean he had anything to do with it, just that he lives nearby).

I haven’t even heard confirmation that he was home when it happened. They let a car in later that evening after they decided to search his home, that car could have very well been Mixon. Now if he wasn’t home you’d think they would be yelling that from the rooftops already, but we just don’t know anything at this point.

I’m fine if we are done with Mixon for play, salary, etc but nobody should be spouting off about this incident when we know absolutely nothing yet.
Reply/Quote
Believe the team should move on from Mixon because it is the best move for the team imo.

Yet will reserve my opinion on this situation until the facts come out on this tragic event.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2023, 10:40 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yup. This story seems overblown at this point. People rushing to judgment. It was originally his neighbors house that was taped off, then hours later they extended it to Joe’s house. One evidence marker ended up in his yard (does not mean he had anything to do with it, just that he lives nearby).

I haven’t even heard confirmation that he was home when it happened. They let a car in later that evening after they decided to search his home, that car could have very well been Mixon. Now if he wasn’t home you’d think they would be yelling that from the rooftops already, but we just don’t know anything at this point.

I’m fine if we are done with Mixon for play, salary, etc but nobody should be spouting off about this incident when we know absolutely nothing yet.

How is this story over blown without knowing really any of the facts other than a kid was shot in Mixon's neighborhood and the police are searching his house? Seems preeeetty damn sus to me... 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2023, 10:45 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Believe the team should move on from Mixon because it is the best move for the team imo.

Yet will reserve my opinion on this situation until the facts come out on this tragic event.

If anything this gives them an out. Dude has had way too much smoke around him this off-season. 
Reply/Quote
Two gun related incidents within a few weeks.

Even if innocent putting yourself in those situations is making it an easy decision.

I like the bloke but he’s not good enough anymore for a team chasing a title I don’t want him to **** up his chance of landing somewhere else and all this is doing him no favours.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2023, 10:47 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: How is this story over blown without knowing really any of the facts other than a kid was shot in Mixon's neighborhood and the police are searching his house? Seems preeeetty damn sus to me... 

Because we don’t know anything. We don’t know a kid was shot. And whatever happened, went down at his neighbors house. I haven’t even seen confirmation that Joe was actually there when it happened but people are already convicting him of shooting a kid.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2023, 10:40 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yup. This story seems overblown at this point. People rushing to judgment. It was originally his neighbors house that was taped off, then hours later they extended it to Joe’s house. One evidence marker ended up in his yard (does not mean he had anything to do with it, just that he lives nearby).

This could have happened at the neighbors and involved people from both homes. The car showing up later could have very well been Mixon's lawyer who I sure was notified quickly.

I do agree with one thing there isn't enough public information to know anything and we probably won't know until someone is charged with something... if that happens.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2023, 10:52 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Because we don’t know anything. We don’t know a kid was shot. And whatever happened, went down at his neighbors house. I haven’t even seen confirmation that Joe was actually there when it happened but people are already convicting him of shooting a kid.

Exactly, so to sit here and say its "overblown" is as premature as saying "Mixon shot a kid". 
Reply/Quote
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Even if he isn’t “guilty” he is putting himself in unfavorable situations lately. Only a matter of time.
Reply/Quote