Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment (/Thread-Legitimate-Arguments-Against-the-2nd-Amendment)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - fredtoast - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 05:19 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Fred are you looking in a mirror again?

You claim I think I can ever be wrong, yet it is you who is always right?

The difference is that when I claim to be right I back it up with facts and/or history.

All you do is say "This is my opinion and it can not be wrong."

RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - bfine32 - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 01:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What you need to do is learn a little history.

(02-23-2016, 01:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: People who make claims like this are just uneducated and completely ignorant of all history.

(02-23-2016, 02:11 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Quit attacking SN.  He doesn't have his all powerful friends here to help. 

Hey!! Only one person in this thread is being attacked

fredtoast Wrote:See what I mean. All I did was suggest that it be mandatory for anyone who wants to own a gun to pass a gun safety test and I get attacked by the usual suspects.

RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - Sovereign Nation - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 05:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The difference is that when I claim to be right I back it up with facts and/or history.

All you do is say "This is my opinion and it can not be wrong."

Hilarious

That is rich.  Oh Fred, you should have been a comedian.

Your "facts" are you just claiming things, and providing links that support MY arguments.

Your history, must have come out of the school of revisionist Marxism.

Accurate history paints a much different picture than the one believe in.

But hey, if you college professor said it was true.  No need to question it right?

RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - Sovereign Nation - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 05:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hey!! Only one person in this thread is being attacked

Sorry for jacking your thread.

it was supposed to be about the 2nd Amendment and legitimate arguments against it.

For some reason, Fred wanted to make it about drinking and driving.

I only mentioned it as a thing to think about, but Fred wanted to continue with discussing that.

Then it became more about me, and my philosophy concerning anarchy.  An assumption that I am an anarchist, I do lean more to anarchist thinking, but I am far from a full fledged anarchist.  Then a hectic moment with me trying to answer 3 posters at once, (there was a whole page created that I didn't even see).

The thread is no longer what you intended it to be.

(02-23-2016, 05:43 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Your "facts" are you just claiming things, and providing links that support MY arguments.
This never happened.
I posted a link that showed your claims about driving in Korea were completely false.

(02-23-2016, 05:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This never happened.
I posted a link that showed your claims about driving in Korea were completely false.

So you think I didn't drive in Korea?

Well, that is on you.

RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - GMDino - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 05:24 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: You keep going on about the Internet tough guy.  Is that jealousy?

I am pointing out that in this thread for a moment, I have had 3 people all post rapid fire responses.

I am just pointing out, that it is what you are good at doing.  When it is one on one, you usually just stick to memes.

No.  It is a fact.

How awful for you that three whole people were on the same thread at once!  Maybe your self teaching didn't prepare you for such an attack?

I'd apologize for continuing to discus / prove you wrong, but you wouldn't want that!  You're too self reliant to accept an apology.   Rock On

(02-23-2016, 06:08 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: So you think I didn't drive in Korea?

Well, that is on you.

More proof that you lack reading comprehension skills.

(02-23-2016, 06:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: No.  It is a fact.

How awful for you that three whole people were on the same thread at once!  Maybe your self teaching didn't prepare you for such an attack?

I'd apologize for continuing to discus / prove you wrong, but you wouldn't want that!  You're too self reliant to accept an apology.   Rock On

I never said I was an internet tough guy... that was all you.  So I was just curious if you were jealous of me or something, to resort to calling me an internet tough guy.

No, just pointing out your tendencies.  You hate when people point out your tendencies.  Pretty soon you will be back to memes.

RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - michaelsean - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 05:18 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: So by your logic.  20 people can't come together to defend and to the right thing.

BUT

20 people can come together to gang up on me and shoot me in the back of the head.

seems legit.

Unless you have your twenty people all together.  Which is what is known as a warband.  Everyone gets in their own bands for protection against all the other bands. 

RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - michaelsean - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 05:21 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: There is a group here.  Are you a member of that group?  I don't know.

BUT

You do side with the group more than you do with others.

Which group is that?

(02-23-2016, 06:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: More proof that you lack reading comprehension skills.

Really?  Is that what you get from my post?  You are right, something was proven.

(02-23-2016, 07:00 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Really?  Is that what you get from my post?  You are right, something was proven.

I am going to treat you like Brad when he starts acting like this.  I will leave it up to everyone else reading this thread to decide if I EVER claimed or even hinted that you never drove in Korea.

But I am a little curious how you ever got that from anything I ever said.  Would yo0 u mind explaining how you came up with that conclusion since I never said anything like that at all?

(02-23-2016, 06:59 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Unless you have your twenty people all together.  Which is what is known as a warband.  Everyone gets in their own bands for protection against all the other bands.  Then they fight.

Yeah, I usually am with my friends and family.  We are a pretty nice size group as well.  More than 20 people.  I realized very early when I started researching prepping that one thing most preppers forget is that there is more to survival than just living.  You should also thrive.  You should be able to have a community and your children should have social contact with other kids their age.

So I have looked for and found other like minded people.  Yes, they are white, they are of traditional values, men and women both, most are Christian, but some are pagan and a few are atheist.  We work together as a community to build strong culture and identity for our children.

As of now, if an event happened and society came crashing down, we wouldn't have to fight with anyone.  We have our land, our food and water.  We even have the means to defend what we have.

(02-23-2016, 06:59 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Unless you have your twenty people all together.  Which is what is known as a warband.  Everyone gets in their own bands for protection against all the other bands. 

Ah, groups of people coming together.  Now we are talking about something that really happened in history.

Groups of people did come together because everyone benefits from this.  That is what leads to governments.

If people were better off as individuals with no ruls then they would have never formed groups that evolved into governments.  

This is exactly how history has proven that people need to work together under group rules.  Anyone who thinks a lone individual can survive and thrive while the rest of society functions as a group is just completely ignorant of history.

RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - Vas Deferens - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 07:10 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Yeah, I usually am with my friends and family.  We are a pretty nice size group as well.  More than 20 people.  I realized very early when I started researching prepping that one thing most preppers forget is that there is more to survival than just living.  You should also thrive.  You should be able to have a community and your children should have social contact with other kids their age.

So I have looked for and found other like minded people.  Yes, they are white, they are of traditional values, men and women both, most are Christian, but some are pagan and a few are atheist.  We work together as a community to build strong culture and identity for our children.

As of now, if an event happened and society came crashing down, we wouldn't have to fight with anyone.  We have our land, our food and water.  We even have the means to defend what we have.

First rule of prep club?

(02-23-2016, 05:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This never happened.

(02-23-2016, 07:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am going to treat you like Brad when he starts acting like this.  I will leave it up to everyone else reading this thread to decide if I EVER claimed or even hinted that you never drove in Korea.

But I am a little curious how you ever got that from anything I ever said.  Would yo0 u mind explaining how you came up with that conclusion since I never said anything like that at all?

My response was a joke response to this statement.

I stated that I drove in Korea.  Your statement here reads that my claims about driving in Korea are completely false.

The way it was presented is you are stating that I never drove in Korea and that I am lying about driving in Korea.

I know what you meant with your question.  However the way it was presented gave me the opportunity to troll you.  This was a troll post.  You completely missed it.  Which allowed me to troll you even more.

Lighten up Francis.   Hilarious

(02-23-2016, 07:10 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Yeah, I usually am with my friends and family.  We are a pretty nice size group as well.  More than 20 people.  I realized very early when I started researching prepping that one thing most preppers forget is that there is more to survival than just living.  You should also thrive.  You should be able to have a community and your children should have social contact with other kids their age.

How do you resolve conflicts among the members?  Who makes and enforces the rules?

(02-23-2016, 07:12 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: First rule of prep club?

Yeah, you don't talk about prep club.

I know.  I know.  I will go over to the corner again.

(02-23-2016, 07:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How do you resolve conflicts among the members?  Who makes and enforces the rules?

Well, now you see why I am not a hard core anarchist?

There needs to be some governing.  However we haven't came across any major issues yet.

As far as the rules go, people follow the non aggression principle.  We are all voluntary and anyone can opt out if they so choose to do so. 

The problem is when it is on a large scale people don't get to opt out.