Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Players are turning on Zac finally - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Players are turning on Zac finally (/Thread-Players-are-turning-on-Zac-finally)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - Tony - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 09:44 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Someone enlighten me......If Brian Callahan is the OC but Taylor is calling the plays then what is the purpose of having Callahan?  Callahan, not Taylor, very well might be the issue

Who called the plays in that debacle in the 2 yard line last night? That was 1 of the worst sequence of goaline plays I ever saw... I'm a firm believer the Bengals made it to the superbowl in spite of Taylor. Probably win it with a half competent coach..

(10-10-2022, 09:41 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: That not taking the field goal when they were in the Red Zone was nothing short of stupidity.  Not to mention this upgraded offensive line seems to have been a failure.  Burrow might very well end up taking Palmer's advice

Crazy, it kinda makes sense what Palmer was saying now. Front office and coaching have been trash since Wyche left in the early 90s.. 

(10-10-2022, 09:44 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Someone enlighten me......If Brian Callahan is the OC but Taylor is calling the plays then what is the purpose of having Callahan?  Callahan, not Taylor, very well might be the issue

I guess we blame them both...

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - Soonerpeace - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 09:44 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Someone enlighten me......If Brian Callahan is the OC but Taylor is calling the plays then what is the purpose of having Callahan? Callahan, not Taylor, very well might be the issue

The problem is several things and I’m not ranking them.
The OL (limits what they can do)
Joe Burrow (hates the cover 2) doesn’t want to run some of the offense ( it’s not college)
Zac Taylor ( he’s the play caller )
Brian Callahan ( he’s extremely involved)

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - sandwedge - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 01:33 PM)Tony Wrote: Mixon was quoted as saying "We can only play with the cards we are dealt. Jamaar Chase has criticized Zac this year and Burrow also has thrown shade. Hopefully the organization is listening and fires this fool. It's only gonna get worst until they aren't so Vague and just say Zac sucks.. The Bengals are gonna lose a ton of talent if they don't run this idiot out of town..

Huh? I think you are making things up

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - Nately120 - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 09:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: AAAAhhh! It's all code! No wonder i didn't see it. Forgot to bring my Little Orphan Annie Decoder ring to work today. 

BEsUreToDrinkYourBEngalTine

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - sandwedge - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 02:19 PM)Tony Wrote: You ever think it's the moron drawing the plays up? Chase has complained about this multiple times already...

He has not

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - Go Cards - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 09:48 PM)Tony Wrote:  Crazy, it kinda makes sense what Palmer was saying now. Front office and coaching have been trash since Wyche left in the early 90s.. 

Would have agreed with this a few years back but don't think the FO has been trash at all lately. 

In fact feel they are trying to go all in and I applaud them for that effort. 

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - rfaulk34 - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 10:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: BEsUreToDrinkYourBEngalTine

A crummy commercial? sonofabitch!

(10-10-2022, 10:07 PM)sandwedge Wrote: He has not

Yes he has. He complained about not taking shots and how they were using him after the Dallas game..

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - bfine32 - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 10:12 PM)Tony Wrote: Yes he has. He complained about not taking shots and how they were using him after the Dallas game..

You wanna share links or should we just take your unbiased and rational view of it? 

(10-10-2022, 10:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You wanna share links or should we just take your unbiased and rational view of it? 

Go look up his locker room interview after the Dallas game... Have you saw him on the sidelines or how unhappy he is this year? Burrow same thing. Can't blame them. No win situation with Taylor..

(10-10-2022, 10:20 PM)Tony Wrote: Go look up his locker room interview after the Dallas game... Have you saw him on the sidelines or how unhappy he is this year? Burrow same thing. Can't blame them. No win situation with Taylor..

So I'm gonna go with you don't have any links..

You see links are important if you want to substantiate your point. Like earlier in this thread, you assert Zac never takes blame in his press conferences and I provided a link that showed you were just talking out your 4th point of contact. I didn't just say "Yes he does, go look it up". 

(10-10-2022, 10:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So I'm gonna go with you don't have any links..

You see links are important if you want to substantiate your point. Like earlier in this thread, you assert Zac never takes blame in his press conferences and I provided a link that showed you were just talking out your 4th point of contact. I didn't just say "Yes he does, go look it up". 

O wow, he 2nd thought a play. I want to hear him say I suck at calling plays and giving it up.. That's taking the blame, not some coach speak BS..

(10-10-2022, 10:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So I'm gonna go with you don't have any links..

https://sportsnaut.com/jamarr-chase-rips-cincinnati-bengals-coaching-staff/

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - THE PISTONS - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 07:58 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Am in the camp of Zac being a good head coach but bad play caller.

didn't think anything in the video was Mixon throwing shade at any coaches or teammates.

My layman recommendation is to fire the analytics team and Zac turning over play calling duties

Can that camp exist? Isn't a HC job to get good coordinators and kind of oversee things?

Wasn't he hired because of his offensive mind?

Don't HCs come up with gameplan and in game strategy? Our 1st quarters are terrible. We're like 2-26 or something trailing going into the 4th quarter.

What great HC qualities does he have?

(10-10-2022, 10:30 PM)Tony Wrote: https://sportsnaut.com/jamarr-chase-rips-cincinnati-bengals-coaching-staff/

Yeah, we're just gonna go with you don't understand what turning on the coach is. Nothing in that "turns on the coach". 

Is it possible that you might (maybe just the tiniest bit) be reading into the comments too much in attempt to support your stance?

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - THE PISTONS - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 10:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, we're just gonna go with you don't understand what turning on the coach is. Nothing in that "turns on the coach". 

Is it possible that you might (maybe just the tiniest bit) be reading into the comments too much in attempt to support your stance?

They won't turn on Zac...this year atleast.

(10-10-2022, 10:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, we're just gonna go with you don't understand what turning on the coach is. Nothing in that "turns on the coach". 

I just think, I and a lot of other people know Zac sucks, you would think the players deffinetly know.. You gotta read between the lines a little bit. They aren't just gonna come out and say he sucks. You can tell Jamaar and others haven't been happy with him all year though..

(10-10-2022, 10:28 PM)Tony Wrote: O wow, he 2nd thought a play. I want to hear him say I suck at calling plays and giving it up.. That's taking the blame, not some coach speak BS..

We're also gonna go with you're unsure what taking the blame means