Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Players are turning on Zac finally
Mixon was quoted as saying "We can only play with the cards we are dealt. Jamaar Chase has criticized Zac this year and Burrow also has thrown shade. Hopefully the organization is listening and fires this fool. It's only gonna get worst until they aren't so Vague and just say Zac sucks.. The Bengals are gonna lose a ton of talent if they don't run this idiot out of town..
Reply/Quote
The sad part is I think he's a solid to really good head coach.

It's just his playcalling that sucks ass.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:35 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The sad part is I think he's a solid to really good head coach.

A really good HC would never let a playcaller that bad keep his job.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:33 PM)Tony Wrote: Mixon was quoted as saying "We can only play with the cards we are dealt. Jamaar Chase has criticized Zac this year and Burrow also has thrown shade. Hopefully the organization is listening and fires this fool. It's only gonna get worst until they are so Vague in saying Zac sucks.. The Bengals are gonna lose a ton of talent if they don't run this idiot out of town..

Excuses come with losing,  last year sound was very different . As a team we have underperformed, wish more would look. In the mirror
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:35 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The sad part is I think he's a solid to really good head coach.

That's about the same thing that so many said about Marvin Lewis..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's about the same thing that so many said about Marvin Lewis..

Well Marvin was never a play caller, was he?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:33 PM)Tony Wrote: Mixon was quoted as saying "We can only play with the cards we are dealt. Jamaar Chase has criticized Zac this year and Burrow also has thrown shade. Hopefully the organization is listening and fires this fool. It's only gonna get worst until they are so Vague in saying Zac sucks.. The Bengals are gonna lose a ton of talent if they don't run this idiot out of town..

Worst take ever....
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Worst take ever....

It's not even a take lol. It's facts. These players have all been quoted saying these things. Look at their faces on the sidelines. Esp Burrow and Chase. It's obvious they know they can't overcome Zac being a horrible playcaller.. The offense is as stagnant as it gets... 
Reply/Quote
I'd also think hard about bringing in a QB guru to work with Burrow. He is taking WAY too long to process and that is a liability where it used to be a strong suit (he used to process very fast). He also needs help with pocket awareness.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:39 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Well Marvin was never a play caller, was he?

Hell No.. He was a defensive coach. I think he called the defense a few times during the end of his time here though..
Reply/Quote
I'd need to see more context about the quotes from players supposedly turning on Zac. Hilton doesn't seem to be giving up on his coach:

Reply/Quote

Yes!!! Nothing like having your players turn on the coaches or have the organization fire everyone, to get the Bengals right back on the Super Bowl path!

"Can't wait!"

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:44 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'd need to see more context about the quotes from players supposedly turning on Zac. Hilton doesn't seem to be giving up on his coach:

What does anything he said have to do with Zac? I know one thing though. You sure as hell don't see any players going to bat for Zac...
Reply/Quote
2-3

Two games behind the best record in the AFC. 12 games left to play.
One game behind the 2nd best record in the AFC. 12 games left to play. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yes!!! Nothing like having your players turn on the coaches or have the organization fire everyone, to get the Bengals right back on the Super Bowl path!

"Can't wait!"

They won't even sniff another super bowl with Lac. I can almost gurantee you that. Unless the talent overcomes his ineptitude again...
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yes!!! Nothing like having your players turn on the coaches or have the organization fire everyone, to get the Bengals right back on the Super Bowl path!

"Can't wait!"

Yeah, this is not something to celebrate....
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's about the same thing that so many said about Marvin Lewis..

Anybody who thought Marvin was a good coach never looked too deeply at things.

He was a horrible game planner and an even worse game manager. His team's were the least disciplined in the league.

Marvin succeeded because his teams had talent.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 2-3

Two games behind the best record in the AFC. 12 games left to play.
One game behind the 2nd best record in the AFC. 12 games left to play. 

Don't forget 0-2 in the division. The division is pretty much a wrap already. Baltimore will sweep Pissburgh and Cleveland.. Also% the schedule is Brutal. I can't see them finishing with more than 8 wins at this point esp with Zac. Expect more late game flops and getting out coached..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:47 PM)Tony Wrote: What does anything he said have to do with Zac? I know one thing though. You sure as hell don't see any players going to bat for Zac...

I don't think Hilton puts out that tweet if he's upset with his head coach or disgruntled. His post has a positive spin and tone considering the game's outcome. I'm simply speculating as you are about what the players are thinking and feeling.

I wouldn't be surprised though if we see guys on the offense expressing concern about how the offense is run and view as a knock against their coach. Especially if the season progresses with a struggling offense and losses,
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:48 PM)Tony Wrote: They won't even sniff another super bowl with Lac. I can almost gurantee you that. Unless the talent overcomes his ineptitude again...

You can't almost guarantee me that because i'd bet money that you said the same thing before last season. If not you, many others. 

Everything wrong with this team is "fixable". They don't have a shortage of talent or a glut of injuries to key position groups. 

I will say this. The sky-is-falling crew is in Super Bowl form though. 

Reply/Quote