Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Players are turning on Zac finally
(10-10-2022, 01:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, this is not something to celebrate....

I hate that Zac sucks, but it's certain at this point. Just look up.is overall win loss record and his record when trailing going into the 4th quarter. He's just a bad coach..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You can't almost guarantee me that because i'd bet money that you said the same thing before last season. If not you, many others. 

Everything wrong with this team is "fixable". They don't have a shortage of talent or a glut of injuries to key position groups. 

I will say this. The sky-is-falling crew is in Super Bowl form though. 

So you are saying Zac is going to relieve himself of play calling?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:54 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: So you are saying Zac is going to relieve himself of play calling?

We all know that's not gonna happen. He won't even take responsibility for any of his stupid bullshit that loses games.. All we get is, I'm proud of this team. Ridiculous..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You can't almost guarantee me that because i'd bet money that you said the same thing before last season. If not you, many others. 

Everything wrong with this team is "fixable". They don't have a shortage of talent or a glut of injuries to key position groups. 

I will say this. The sky-is-falling crew is in Super Bowl form though. 

Another nice post. Last year we all thought Sled was a bit crazy in saying Zac would turn into a good HC and we would
make the Playoffs. He did become a good coach and we not only made the Playoffs but we damn near won the Superbowl.

He needs to hand over the play calling to Brian Callahan, that is it IMO.

He is still a good coach, his play calling is just bad.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:54 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: So you are saying Zac is going to relieve himself of play calling?

That's why i put in in quotations. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:53 PM)Tony Wrote: I hate that Zac sucks, but it's certain at this point. Just look up.is overall win loss record and his record when trailing going into the 4th quarter. He's just a bad coach..

I disagree Tony on him being a bad coach, he is a bad play caller though.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:51 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I don't think Hilton puts out that tweet if he's upset with his head coach or disgruntled. His post has a positive spin and tone considering the game's outcome. I'm simply speculating as you are about what the players are thinking and feeling.

Mike Hilton is one of the best players on a truly good defense. Players on his side of the ball are bringing it on every snap so I’m going to give Zac Taylor a rare compliment — for hiring Lou Anarumo.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:56 PM)Tony Wrote: We all know that's not gonna happen. He won't even take responsibility for any of his stupid bullshit that loses games.. All we get is, I'm proud of this team. Ridiculous..

He has taken responsibility,  but also preached team, I don't think I heard him take credit for last year though. He out coached some good coaches in playoffs.  

As for calling plays maybe step back but as HC no way, 
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:58 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Mike Hilton is one of the best players on a truly good defense.  Players on his side of the ball are bringing it on every snap so I’m going to give Zac Taylor a rare compliment — for hiring Lou Anarumo.

Yeah, Hilton loves playing for Lou, same with all the guys on his Defense.

Gonna throw this out there in this doom and gloom thread...

Lou for HC, Betcher for DC and Brian Callahan as OC if Zac is out! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Lou was the loser, according to certain posters here, that only got the job because no other DC would work for Zac.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, Hilton loves playing for Lou, same with all the guys on his Defense.

Gonna throw this out there in this doom and gloom thread...

Lou for HC, Betcher for DC and Brian Callahan as OC if Zac is out! Hilarious

...or hire Mike Tomlin after the Steelers fire his ass. He’s going to have his first losing record ever this year.

Seriously I’m done with Brian Callahan already. He’s worse than Bob Bratkowski. Even Hue Jackson would be better.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:06 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Lou was the loser, according to certain posters here, that only got the job because no other DC would work for Zac.

Hey, I was one of them until last season when he got the right personnel to run his Defense and we all saw it come 
together. He is a very good DC, I don't even know what our Defense is ranked right now but it has to be up there.
Reply/Quote
1 other thing me and my son always laugh at... You ever see when the camera pans in on Zac and he has his tounge out or biting his lip looking completely lost? Lol , it really is ridiculous. He looks lost out there..
Reply/Quote
The body language of Burrow, Chase, Higgins, and Mixon on the sideline is much more telling than the OP's Mixon quote.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:09 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: ...or hire Mike Tomlin after the Steelers fire his ass.  He’s going to have his first losing record ever this year.

Seriously I’m done with Brian Callahan already.  He’s worse than Bob Bratkowski.  Even Hue Jackson would be better.

Do we know what play calls Brian calls is the other question?

I can tell when it is Zac as he is on the sideline calling the play prior to a bad call.

Worse than Brat? Come on man!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:06 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Lou was the loser, according to certain posters here, that only got the job because no other DC would work for Zac.

Lou has progressed, Zac has regressed and wasn't ever good to begin with. It's not that hard to understand..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:13 PM)Tony Wrote: Lou has progressed, Zac has regressed and wasn't ever good to begin with. It's not that hard to understand..

When did our season end last year again????
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:11 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The body language of Burrow, Chase, Higgins, and Mixon on the sideline is much more telling than the OP's Mixon quote.

They look like four virtuoso orchestra musicians being corrected by a middle school band director.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:13 PM)Tony Wrote: Lou has progressed, Zac has regressed and wasn't ever good to begin with. It's not that hard to understand..

We've gotten better every year under Zac. At this point, you make Fred look like a rational forum member. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Do we know what play calls Brian calls is the other question?

I can tell when it is Zac as he is on the sideline calling the play prior to a bad call.

Worse than Brat? Come on man!!! Hilarious

Ya what does Callahan even do? My guess would be.. " Good playcall Zac let's go with the Philly special with a shit Oline on the 2 yard line"... He's just a face..
Reply/Quote