Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Players are turning on Zac finally - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Players are turning on Zac finally (/Thread-Players-are-turning-on-Zac-finally)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Players are turning on Zac finally - Tony - 10-10-2022

Mixon was quoted as saying "We can only play with the cards we are dealt. Jamaar Chase has criticized Zac this year and Burrow also has thrown shade. Hopefully the organization is listening and fires this fool. It's only gonna get worst until they aren't so Vague and just say Zac sucks.. The Bengals are gonna lose a ton of talent if they don't run this idiot out of town..

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - CJD - 10-10-2022

The sad part is I think he's a solid to really good head coach.

It's just his playcalling that sucks ass.

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - TheLeonardLeap - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 01:35 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The sad part is I think he's a solid to really good head coach.

A really good HC would never let a playcaller that bad keep his job.

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - Essex Johnson - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 01:33 PM)Tony Wrote: Mixon was quoted as saying "We can only play with the cards we are dealt. Jamaar Chase has criticized Zac this year and Burrow also has thrown shade. Hopefully the organization is listening and fires this fool. It's only gonna get worst until they are so Vague in saying Zac sucks.. The Bengals are gonna lose a ton of talent if they don't run this idiot out of town..

Excuses come with losing,  last year sound was very different . As a team we have underperformed, wish more would look. In the mirror

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - SunsetBengal - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 01:35 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The sad part is I think he's a solid to really good head coach.

That's about the same thing that so many said about Marvin Lewis..

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - CJD - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 01:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's about the same thing that so many said about Marvin Lewis..

Well Marvin was never a play caller, was he?

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - Sled21 - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 01:33 PM)Tony Wrote: Mixon was quoted as saying "We can only play with the cards we are dealt. Jamaar Chase has criticized Zac this year and Burrow also has thrown shade. Hopefully the organization is listening and fires this fool. It's only gonna get worst until they are so Vague in saying Zac sucks.. The Bengals are gonna lose a ton of talent if they don't run this idiot out of town..

Worst take ever....

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - Tony - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 01:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Worst take ever....

It's not even a take lol. It's facts. These players have all been quoted saying these things. Look at their faces on the sidelines. Esp Burrow and Chase. It's obvious they know they can't overcome Zac being a horrible playcaller.. The offense is as stagnant as it gets... 

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - Joelist - 10-10-2022

I'd also think hard about bringing in a QB guru to work with Burrow. He is taking WAY too long to process and that is a liability where it used to be a strong suit (he used to process very fast). He also needs help with pocket awareness.

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - Tony - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 01:39 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Well Marvin was never a play caller, was he?

Hell No.. He was a defensive coach. I think he called the defense a few times during the end of his time here though..

RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - TecmoBengals - 10-10-2022

I'd need to see more context about the quotes from players supposedly turning on Zac. Hilton doesn't seem to be giving up on his coach: