Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party (/Thread-Tulsi-Gabbard-I%E2%80%99m-leaving-the-Democratic-Party)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - Arturo Bandini - 10-25-2022

Here is a brand new video of a russian television show where they say Tulsi wasn't Ok to make an interview to russian TV because she thought, people would think there might be ties between them. What a surprise.

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1584668912222105601

Russians need to win the midterms. It will stop US help to Ukraine immediatly.

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-25-2022

(10-25-2022, 01:28 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Here is a brand new video of a russian television show where they say Tulsi wasn't Ok to make an interview to russian TV because she thought, people would think there might be ties between them. What a surprise.

You really need to decide if the Russians are liars or not, because picking and choosing to believe what they say is not a good look.

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - Dill - 10-25-2022

(10-25-2022, 01:28 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Here is a brand new video of a russian television show where they say Tulsi wasn't Ok to make an interview to russian TV because she thought, people would think there might be ties between them. What a surprise.

LOL The Russians are likely telling the truth here.

That be a "smart" point for her then. Like constantly appearing on Tucker was a "dumb" point.

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - Dill - 10-25-2022

(10-24-2022, 08:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's interesting too since I came across that ex prior to the 2016 election and she told me the Trump stuff turned her libertarian.  Times change and all that, but it is interesting to see someone who thought Palin was the next Reagan flee the GOP because of Trump.

She was one of those college educated republican types, though.  Then again I'm telling a story where I'm fanboying over Rudy Giuliani so things change, and as Rick Wright once sang....stay behind or follow me. 

That could explain fleeing Trump, but NOT an attraction for the hockey mom who could not name her own news sources or a SCOTUS decision other than Roe vs Wade

Rudi was once America's mayor once, though--before he exposed the vote manipulation from Italy and shopping baskets of votes from Germany.
So your crush was not disqualifying back then.

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-25-2022

(10-25-2022, 05:23 PM)Dill Wrote: That be a "smart" point for her then. 

Well said.   Cool

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - BengalYankee - 10-26-2022

(10-25-2022, 05:23 PM)Dill Wrote: LOL The Russians are likely telling the truth here.

That be a "smart" point for her then. Like constantly appearing on Tucker was a "dumb" point.

If she talked her views such as Green Energy, Legalizing Weed, Changing Gun Laws, her 2016 endorsement for Bernie Sanders etc then appearing on Tucker would be a "dumb" point.

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - Dill - 10-26-2022

(10-26-2022, 05:50 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: If she talked her views such as Green Energy, Legalizing Weed, Changing Gun Laws, her 2016 endorsement for Bernie Sanders etc then appearing on Tucker would be a "dumb" point.

Why?  

Had she done that, she'd probably still be a Democrat, though not repeatedly invited back on right wing talk shows.

She seems to be crediting Dem pushback and ostracism for the Tucker appearances as what prepared the ground
for her big break. And she seems genuinely surprised to lose Dem friends, just because she went on Tucker and supported
Republican talking points, side by side with the news commentator who most openly addresses policy issues
from the "great replacement" angle. If she also believes the MAGA rhetoric she flourished in her public announcement, how smart can she be?

Now after supporting Putin's friend at Fox and repeating some of Putin's rationale
for the war, she is suddenly cautious, more aware of how her statements might be used in Russia.
https://www.alternet.org/2022/02/tucker-carlson-tulsi-gabbard-russia/

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - BengalYankee - 10-27-2022

(10-26-2022, 09:41 PM)Dill Wrote: Why?  

Had she done that, she'd probably still be a Democrat, though not repeatedly invited back on right wing talk shows.

She seems to be crediting Dem pushback and ostracism for the Tucker appearances as what prepared the ground
for her big break. And she seems genuinely surprised to lose Dem friends, just because she went on Tucker and supported
Republican talking points, side by side with the news commentator who most openly addresses policy issues
from the "great replacement" angle. If she also believes the MAGA rhetoric she flourished in her public announcement, how smart can she be?

Now after supporting Putin's friend at Fox and repeating some of Putin's rationale
for the war, she is suddenly cautious, more aware of how her statements might be used in Russia.

SMH, she is invited on right wing talk shows is because of the VP vindictiveness against Tulsi.
It was Tulsi that torpedoed the VP presidential hopes and because of that she was the only person in Democrat history that was not invited to the Democratic National party in 2016. CNN and MSNBC had already banned her from their air waves once she attacked Kamala. So she had no place to go besides Fox News. Now with Liberal Cris Cuomo on newsnation she goes there.

So is Chris right wing??? 

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - Dill - 10-27-2022

(10-27-2022, 05:23 AM)BengalYankee Wrote:  
SMH, she is invited on right wing talk shows is because of the VP vindictiveness against Tulsi.
It was Tulsi that torpedoed the VP presidential hopes and because of that she was the only person in Democrat history that was not invited to the Democratic National party in 2016. CNN and MSNBC had already banned her from their air waves once she attacked Kamala. So she had no place to go besides Fox News. Now with Liberal Cris Cuomo on newsnation she goes there.

So is Chris right wing??? 

So Tulsi tanked Harris chances of becoming pres in 2020,

And in revenge the Dems didn't invite her to a "National part" or something in 2016?  

Some quantum leaping going on there maybe. 

Biden also attacked Kamala. Why wasn't he banned from CNN or MSNBC? 

What do you suppose makes someone "right wing"? 

The positions they espouse along with the ones they oppose,
or which shows they appear on? 

If Cuomo starts raging about how Biden has weaponized the DoJ 
calls for impeaching Biden and Garland, that would indeed be a
shift rightward, whatever shows he appears on.

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-27-2022

Remember when the "progressive" wing of the Democratic party released a statement condemning further funding of the war in Ukraine and demanding a diplomatic solution? Remember when they immediately walked it back after being viciously attacked for doing so? Remember when they then claimed the statement they released wasn't actually vetted?

If you remember any of those things then you can begin to understand why people like Gabbard. Dislike her positions, old or new (and trust me I hate her 2A position) but she has personal integrity and stands by those opinions, often to her political detriment. To say that is rare in a politician, especially today, would be an understatement for the ages.

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - pally - 11-01-2022

Tulsi is going full MAGA in her endorsements. Kari Lake, Blake Masters, Adam Laxalt, Tudor Minor, and now JD Vance.

I just cannot understand anyone going from endorsing Bernie Sanders in 2016 to endorsing this group in 2022.

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - CKwi88 - 11-01-2022

(11-01-2022, 11:27 AM)pally Wrote: Tulsi is going full MAGA in her endorsements.  Kari Lake, Blake Masters, Adam Laxalt, Tudor Minor, and now JD Vance.

I just cannot understand anyone going from endorsing Bernie Sanders in 2016 to endorsing this group in 2022.

She knows that it is her best chance to stay relevant (read: make money). She'll have a full-time job on-air at Fox News before long.  

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - pally - 11-01-2022

(11-01-2022, 01:43 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: She knows that it is her best chance to stay relevant (read: make money). She'll have a full-time job on-air at Fox News before long.  

for sure

That is what is so infuriating about so many of these MAGA folks.  You KNOW they don't believe a single word of the rhetoric but they are make truckloads of cash from the gullible victims of their grift

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - Dill - 11-02-2022

(11-01-2022, 11:27 AM)pally Wrote: Tulsi is going full MAGA in her endorsements.  Kari Lake, Blake Masters, Adam Laxalt, Tudor Minor, and now JD Vance.

Can't be any harder than leading opposition to gay marriage one year,

then "growing" out of it when running on a Dem ticket. 

It's all about INTEGRITY!  Hilarious LMAO Hilarious

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-02-2022

(11-02-2022, 08:49 PM)Dill Wrote: Can't be any harder than leading opposition to gay marriage one year,

Like Obama?  Maybe she had a "conversation" with a teenager that changed her viewpoint?  See, I can call Obama's bullshit out as I've been pro same sex marriage since well before 2000.  Your Dem heroes?  Not so much.

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - hollodero - 11-03-2022

(11-02-2022, 09:45 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Like Obama?  Maybe she had a "conversation" with a teenager that changed her viewpoint?  See, I can call Obama's bullshit out as I've been pro same sex marriage since well before 2000.  Your Dem heroes?  Not so much.

But if Obama deserves a minus point for that, then so does she.

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - pally - 11-03-2022

(11-02-2022, 08:49 PM)Dill Wrote: Can't be any harder than leading opposition to gay marriage one year,

I can see changing on one ideal especially if the position someone changed from or to was done for political expediency as it was same sex marriage was for so many. Many politicians were against it until the Democratic voter showed they were for it. Voila, Dem pols changed their minds.

Tulsi Gabbard went from one extreme of the political spectrum to the other. Now granted I suspect the only reason she was a Democrat was either simply to get elected in a heavily Democratic state or as an act of adult rebellion against her father’s control. However, she chose Bernie Sanders to support. But now she sees her path to power is in MAGA world and she is again choosing the mega-MAGAs to support. I keep waiting for her to claim that she was robbed of the 2020 Democratic Presidential nomination. I don’t get her thought process but do understand the power grab and lack of integrity.

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-03-2022

(11-03-2022, 05:05 AM)hollodero Wrote: But if Obama deserves a minus point for that, then so does she.

Of course.  As I said, I don't like some of her positions, either during her stint as a Dem or now.  I was pointing out the hypocrisy of lambasting Gabbard for something Obama himself supported.  Seeing as Obama appears to get a pass on that.  But I think you knew my point.

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - hollodero - 11-03-2022

(11-03-2022, 12:04 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Of course.  As I said, I don't like some of her positions, either during her stint as a Dem or now.  I was pointing out the hypocrisy of lambasting Gabbard for something Obama himself supported.  Seeing as Obama appears to get a pass on that.  But I think you knew my point.

Yeah I got the point, guilty as charged. I consider it a fair one - to an extent*. I should have known you'd just concede the minus point.

*one reason for that restriction would be that her opposition to gay marriage was way more intensely than Obama's was, which makes her turn more remarkable than his. But I'm also severely biased against her for sure. Because she spoke at CPAC, poses as Tucker's dream guest and said some really weird stuff to Joe Rogan and then some. Obama's presidency, on the other hand, made life easier for gay people on many levels. Hence I feel more inclined to call out her bullshit (your term) on this than Obama's and can understand Dill's impulse on that.

Not that anyone of you seems particularly willing to make a point in a non-confrontational manner, that's for sure. I'm not supporting that impulse.

RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - Leon - 11-03-2022

gabbard just looking for a better meal ticket. she has no real beliefs. shes been all over the place in her career and has change with the wind more than couple of times. shes the leftish version of haley. haley drifts toward whatever shes sees as her next paydaY. conservatives dont need either one of them. go back to where you came from gabbard and take haley with you.