Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
WILD rumors going around about Chase... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: WILD rumors going around about Chase... (/Thread-WILD-rumors-going-around-about-Chase)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - rfaulk34 - 10-27-2022

(10-27-2022, 08:29 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: if travis kelce went down, the chiefs and mahomes would suffer noticeably

expect to see it with burrow and the bengals

So you think the Chiefs #2 and #3 options are better, equal or worse than the Bengals?

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - TheLeonardLeap - 10-27-2022

(10-27-2022, 08:18 PM)TheFan Wrote: If we can't make the playoffs because WR core went from #1 in the league to like #8 then that's an indictment on our whole team including Burrow. The great QBs can have great offenses without top WRs and make good WRs look great. 

Agreed, but the offense this year suddenly drops to the 17th scoring offense in games where Chase doesn't go for 130+ yards and 2+ TDs.

All of a sudden a whole lot of people are going to be back to looking at Zac's playcalling and offensive designs after Chase just going off big time had made that scrutiny kind of fade away recently.

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - Frank Booth - 10-27-2022

(10-27-2022, 08:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So you think the Chiefs #2 and #3 options are better, equal or worse than the Bengals?

of course not

but they do have the better depth

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - tms - 10-27-2022

(10-27-2022, 06:54 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: A bit of a strawman, here. I never said they would; I said they could. You were asking why it was deleted, and the answer was given as...

Lol straw man?!?! It is a fact; it is meant to be taken literally. Ain't no one losing their job over this, let alone an orthopedist or any other doctor. The burden of proof is no small thing. There is no direct line from a MEDICAL CENTER to a REDDIT BOARD. I'm sorry. I don't even care if it's 99% chance that it was the doctor him/herself who posted it (I'm literally lol'ing at the fact I had to type those words). It's still not 100%. It's no smoking gun. You have a myriad of explanations farrrrrrrrrr more plausible for what happened than a doctor posting his/her diagnosis on a social media platform because they just couldn't wait to get Likes, and then losing his/her job as a result. There is no experienced medical professional living on that level- forget about the guy/gal doing the physical exam on one of the top athletes in the country. These are not the people enslaved to social media like you and I, nor are they stupid enough to think the law wouldn't protect them in this case, and they certainly don't gaf about deleting what they post 30 minutes before the rest of the world is going to know about it anyway. I have no idea who posted it or why. But I know for a fact it wasn't the freaking doctors lmao

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - packerbacker - 10-27-2022

Look at your division? It’s terrible besides you guys. You guys are the best dominant team in that division. You guys will be fine.

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - StoneTheCrow - 10-27-2022

Hayden Hurst, it’s now time. Officially official.

(10-27-2022, 08:34 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Look at your division? It’s terrible besides you guys. You guys are the best dominant team in that division. You guys will be fine.

ravens are good

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - TheLeonardLeap - 10-27-2022

(10-27-2022, 08:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So you think the Chiefs #2 and #3 options are better, equal or worse than the Bengals?

Worse, but their #4 and #5 options are infinitely better. So I guess it goes down to do you want 1 very good, 1 good, and 2 atrocious WRs, or do you want 2 good and 2 okay WRs.

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - Go Cards - 10-27-2022

Why does it always have to happen to our best players ?

At least Joe most likely won't be facing any Tampa 2 defenses until Chase returns.

This sucks and hope it was not made worse from his return to the game Sunday.

(10-27-2022, 08:35 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: ravens are good

Overrated. You guys are better.

(10-27-2022, 08:36 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Overrated. You guys are better.

sure but they're still a 10 win team

(10-27-2022, 08:33 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: of course not

but they do have the better depth

Fortunately, The last few games they've had to adapt to the cover 2. The offense will certainly miss Chase but Higgins has been running more crossers and he's still a deep threat and Boyd knows how to work the middle as well. More than anything, this should boost Hurst, since Burrow will prob be looking for him more and earlier than usual. 

(10-27-2022, 08:36 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Why does it always have to happen to our best players ?

At least Joe most likely won't be facing any Tampa 2 defenses until Chase returns.

This sucks and hope it was not made worse from his return to the game Sunday.

I’m sorry bud. I wish we could give you guys one of our WRs to help you.

(10-27-2022, 08:37 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: sure but they're still a 10 win team

I was sick about that SB and still am. I’m not even a Bengals fan and I hate the Rams forever for it. I hope they keep losing.

(10-27-2022, 08:34 PM)tms Wrote: Lol straw man?!?! It is a fact; it is meant to be taken literally. Ain't no one losing their job over this, let alone an orthopedist or any other doctor. The burden of proof is no small thing. There is no direct line from a MEDICAL CENTER to a REDDIT BOARD. I'm sorry. I don't even care if it's 99% chance that it was the doctor him/herself who posted it (I'm literally lol'ing at the fact I had to type those words). It's still not 100%. It's no smoking gun. You have a myriad of explanations farrrrrrrrrr more plausible for what happened than a doctor posting his/her diagnosis on a social media platform because they just couldn't wait to get Likes, and then losing his/her job as a result. There is no experienced medical professional living on that level- forget about the guy/gal doing the physical exam on one of the top athletes in the country. These are not the people enslaved to social media like you and I, nor are they stupid enough to think the law wouldn't protect them in this case, and they certainly don't gaf about deleting what they post 30 minutes before the rest of the world is going to know about it anyway. I have no idea who posted it or why. But I know for a fact it wasn't the freaking doctors lmao

So, you really, honestly think that if there's a chance that personal info was leaked from a hospital, that there won't be some kind of internal investigation, with such a high profile patient like Chase?

(10-27-2022, 08:36 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Worse, but their #4 and #5 options are infinitely better. So I guess it goes down to do you want 1 very good, 1 good, and 2 atrocious WRs, or do you want 2 good and 2 okay WRs.

I'm more of a 'top end' guy. I'm looking forward to Hurst showing something. 

(10-27-2022, 08:35 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: ravens are good

Last year the Ravens RBs were decimated along with their DBs. RB8 and Andrews were able to get them to 8-3 before Lamar got hurt.

Burrow should be able to handle losing a WR for a few games.

(10-27-2022, 08:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm more of a 'top end' guy. I'm looking forward to Hurst showing something. 

the thing about having top end with bad depth is you can just double the top end guy

bunch of decent receivers means you can spread the ball around with confidence, and none of the receivers for KC are going to get doubled

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - EatonFan - 10-27-2022

I'd be surprised if Chase is out for the whole season, but I'm not a doctor. I just play one on TV.

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - Go Cards - 10-27-2022

(10-27-2022, 09:00 PM)EatonFan Wrote: I'd be surprised if Chase is out for the whole season, but I'm not a doctor.  I just play one on TV.

It's only a scratch and he will be back after the bye week.

Am no doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.  Ninja