Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Man using strips in front of girls - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Man using strips in front of girls (/Thread-Man-using-strips-in-front-of-girls)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Man using strips in front of girls - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 02-27-2016

(02-26-2016, 11:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Gots to say that is quite a lot. Hell. I've been alive over 50 years and I don't think 88 people have came to my door in an attempt to "convert" me to Christianity. I do get the occasional Jehovah's Witness (Not Christians) and every once in a blue moon I will get the Christian inviting me to their church for a special event.

Maybe somebody is trying to tell you something, but hang in there. I mean you do have that sign by your doorbell. 

Tell me or sell me?

Since they go door to door to door to door to door to door etc. I don't think it is about me. I already have a church so what would that somebody be trying to tell me?

(02-27-2016, 02:36 AM)bfine32 Wrote: This forum has become a joke.

Trump can make it great again and return it to this mythical golden age that never was. 

(02-26-2016, 11:18 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: No, I was warned...
Exactly. Meaning you weren't banned. Stop bitching, ya dumb *****.

Quote:so if I did what Fred did, what do you think would have been the result after the usual suspects would have flagged the offending post?

I'd guess you would get a 2 day suspension like other repeat offenders like Lucie.

Quote:I didn't call you any racial epithet.  Look up the word.  It has nothing to do with race.

I know what the word means, who uses it, and why. I also know you weren't talking about infidelity. Don't act like a dumb ***** and I won't treat you like a dumb *****.

Quote:Not only is that epithet not racial, I didn't call you one it that PM.

I'm not supposed to call you a dumb ***** any more so I won't. Did you see what I just did there?  I just called you a dumb ***** again by telling you I'm not going to call you a dumb ***** any more. 

Quote:As usual that was your own keen and penetrating mind coming to the wrong conclusion.

Why is such a self reliant guy like yourself too scared to admit the truth?

(02-26-2016, 11:30 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Considering a google search doesn't prove anything it is kinda funny that anyone would think Fred's "proof" was accurate.

Notice I never once denied what he found. 

So are you stating what Fred googled on you is accurate or inaccurate?

Because if it was accurate, why are you claiming a Google search isn't accurate. If it was inaccurate, why aren't you denying it?

RE: Man using strips in front of girls - Vlad - 02-27-2016

(02-27-2016, 03:35 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Since they go door to door to door to door to door to door etc. I don't think it is about me. I already have a church so what would that somebody be trying to tell me?

They have come to your door 88 times and you don't know?

RE: Man using strips in front of girls - Sovereign Nation - 02-27-2016

(02-27-2016, 04:09 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So are you stating what Fred googled on you is accurate or inaccurate?

Because if it was accurate, why are you claiming a Google search isn't accurate. If it was inaccurate, why aren't you denying it?

Well, what Fred found is what you would find if you do a Google search on my name.  Plus a few photos, I did some modeling and acting in 05 (didn't really like it), surprised he didn't take any shots on that, but he didn't and good for him.

So what Fred found was accurate.  My LinkedIn does say Looking for Work, Ready for immediate deployment.  My FB doesn't list my job, profession or anything really.  I just post photos from time to time, and share things, but I am not a huge FB user.  So what Fred found is truthful, he found my FB page.

However it painted a false portrait. 

For instance, my LinkedIn is for my contract jobs.  Overseas work.  I am not currently on any contracts and I am always on the look out for anything that could be interesting.  So I don't want to miss out by listing Employed at...

I am on twitter.  I am following and have followers that you and others might call white supremacist.  I know how easily you lump people into that category, so why even bother trying to explain again that not everyone is a white supremacist if they are pro white.  since it is twitter though, there may very well be some who are actual supremacist, I don't know as I don't know any of them personally.

So to say that I am a loser that is unemployed is an inaccurate statement based off of the information that he was able to obtain.

Hope that clarifies, if not then oh, well.  As I said, I find the leaps of logic to be quite amusing.

RE: Man using strips in front of girls - jmccracky - 02-27-2016

(02-25-2016, 12:00 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Fred.

You think I am refusing to answer your question because it contradicts my claims?

Why would I do that?

Your question is hyperbole and not even worth answering. 

Your question is an insult to basic logic and reason.

Your question just further gives credence that you may not be the lawyer you tell everyone you are. 

I find it very difficult to take you seriously.

If I didn't find you so hilariously clueless and out of touch, I would probably put you on ignore.  However you do amuse me and I truly do enjoy your superman like leaps in logic that you display on such a routine basis.  Your use of exaggeration is so misplaced and done so often that it loses it's ability to make any of your points valid.

So please continue to dance for me Fred.  I think I shall go with "10 Fred's a leaping".

(02-27-2016, 04:37 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Well, what Fred found is what you would find if you do a Google search on my name.  Plus a few photos, I did some modeling and acting in 05 (didn't really like it), surprised he didn't take any shots on that, but he didn't and good for him.

So what Fred found was accurate.  My LinkedIn does say Looking for Work, Ready for immediate deployment.  My FB doesn't list my job, profession or anything really.  I just post photos from time to time, and share things, but I am not a huge FB user.  So what Fred found is truthful, he found my FB page.

However it painted a false portrait. 

For instance, my LinkedIn is for my contract jobs.  Overseas work.  I am not currently on any contracts and I am always on the look out for anything that could be interesting.  So I don't want to miss out by listing Employed at...

I am on twitter.  I am following and have followers that you and others might call white supremacist.  I know how easily you lump people into that category, so why even bother trying to explain again that not everyone is a white supremacist if they are pro white.  since it is twitter though, there may very well be some who are actual supremacist, I don't know as I don't know any of them personally.

So to say that I am a loser that is unemployed is an inaccurate statement based off of the information that he was able to obtain.

Hope that clarifies, if not then oh, well.  As I said, I find the leaps of logic to be quite amusing.

Wait....are you a Nazi supporter? You seem apologetic. 

(02-26-2016, 11:30 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Considering a google search doesn't prove anything it is kinda funny that anyone would think Fred's "proof" was accurate.

(02-27-2016, 04:37 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: So what Fred found was accurate.  

Cool story.

(02-27-2016, 04:37 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I am on twitter.  I am following and have followers that you and others might call white supremacist.  I know how easily you lump people into that category, so why even bother trying to explain again that not everyone is a white supremacist if they are pro white.  since it is twitter though, there may very well be some who are actual supremacist, I don't know as I don't know any of them personally.

I think I have lumped all of one person in that category around here.  

If someone you followed on twitter wrote, "I'm a white supremacist" wouldn't be able to tell unless you know them personally?  That's pretty ***** stupid.  Even for you.

(02-27-2016, 04:23 AM)Vlad Wrote: They have come to your door 88 times and you don't know?

Well, it's official.  Your math skills are equally as shitty as your reading comprehension.

(02-27-2016, 04:51 AM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Wait....are you a Nazi supporter? You seem apologetic. 

No, I am not a Nazi Supporter.

I do support people to question the validity of Holocaust claims though.

History is written by the victor.  The Nazi's lost, the Bolsheviks had Jewish interest in mind and the Mensheviks struck an alliance with the Jewish Bund, prior to both WWs. 

So some people would like to examine closely the claims of the amount of deaths, and the actual atrocities that were committed by the Nazi Party. 

A denier and supporter are people that claim there were 0 Jews persecuted.  A researcher is just trying to uncover the facts and the claims.  However it is illegal to do so in some European countries and you can be called a denier here in the States just for questioning.

The SPLC actually has it listed as a hate group.

I find such things interesting and have no problem listening to the other side of the argument.  To do so would be a tad bit narrow minded.

(02-27-2016, 05:19 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: No, I am not a Nazi Supporter.

I do support people to question the validity of Holocaust claims though.

History is written by the victor.  The Nazi's lost, the Bolsheviks had Jewish interest in mind and the Mensheviks struck an alliance with the Jewish Bund, prior to both WWs. 

So some people would like to examine closely the claims of the amount of deaths, and the actual atrocities that were committed by the Nazi Party. 

A denier and supporter are people that claim there were 0 Jews persecuted.  A researcher is just trying to uncover the facts and the claims.  However it is illegal to do so in some European countries and you can be called a denier here in the States just for questioning.

The SPLC actually has it listed as a hate group.

I find such things interesting and have no problem listening to the other side of the argument.  To do so would be a tad bit narrow minded.

So it is a Jewish conspiracy to paint the Nazis in a negative light?  Did the Bolsheviks write all the history books?

(02-27-2016, 04:58 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote:  I think I have lumped all of one person in that category around here.  

If someone you followed on twitter wrote, "I'm a white supremacist" wouldn't be able to tell unless you know them personally?  That's pretty ***** stupid.  Even for you.

No one is writing that though.  Some do so in a mocking, condescending way. 

As to you lumping "all of one person in that category",  gee I wonder who that person could be.  Are there a lot of posters on here that have questioned the validity of the claims regarding racial profiling?  Anyone on here vocal about white interest?  Anyone else on here call white privilege a myth?

I didn't see a lot of post concerning the racism that whites face.  As a matter of fact the 1st thread I posted on these issues had an article from a white woman talking about white privilege.  In fact, I posted my take, which was very mild mannered and then Fred responded in typical Fred fashion, which is to say, very abrasive and rude. 

Then in further typical fashion, after being told how he made a leap in his logic, he ignored most of my response and focused in on only one question of it, and tried to control the parameters of the debate. 

When I didn't allow him to do so, it became, Strawman... Strawman... Strawman... with continued sly jabs and attacks. 

That isn't to say that I didn't throw my own counter jabs and attacks, because I did.  However the hostility was directed at me from the very beginning for daring to question the narrative that liberals have been trying to force everyone to march to.

Feel free to see how it all started:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Confronting-Racism?page=3

(02-27-2016, 05:30 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So it is a Jewish conspiracy to paint the Nazis in a negative light?  Did the Bolsheviks write all the history books?

Is that what I said?  Nope.

All I said was why not question the history told to us?

Why not research?

Why is it illegal to do so?

That in itself seems fishy to me.  Something is made illegal and you don't want to know why it is so.

(02-27-2016, 05:48 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Is that what I said?  Nope.

I just rephrased what you wrote in my own words in the form of a question.  You call that "effective communication."

(02-27-2016, 05:54 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I just rephrased what you wrote in my own words in the form of a question.  You call that "effective communication."

Which is why I replied with a question to ask you if you knew that I didn't actually say that.

I then responded with the correct answer so that it isn't left ambiguous and up to you to determine.

That is effective communication.

Glad to see you are learning.

(02-27-2016, 05:43 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: No one is writing that though.  Some do so in a mocking, condescending way. 

As to you lumping "all of one person in that category",  gee I wonder who that person could be.  Are there a lot of posters on here that have questioned the validity of the claims regarding racial profiling?  Anyone on here vocal about white interest?  Anyone else on here call white privilege a myth?

I didn't see a lot of post concerning the racism that whites face.  As a matter of fact the 1st thread I posted on these issues had an article from a white woman talking about white privilege.  In fact, I posted my take, which was very mild mannered and then Fred responded in typical Fred fashion, which is to say, very abrasive and rude. 

Then in further typical fashion, after being told how he made a leap in his logic, he ignored most of my response and focused in on only one question of it, and tried to control the parameters of the debate. 

When I didn't allow him to do so, it became, Strawman... Strawman... Strawman... with continued sly jabs and attacks. 

That isn't to say that I didn't throw my own counter jabs and attacks, because I did.  However the hostility was directed at me from the very beginning for daring to question the narrative that liberals have been trying to force everyone to march to.

Feel free to see how it all started:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Confronting-Racism?page=3

I'm well aware.  I re-read that thread the other day.  It is where I found Fred's quote directly contradicting what you claimed Fred stated.  I explained why people accuse of you strawman arguments.  Fred stated A, you claimed Fred stated B, then disagreed with B as if B was Fred's idea, but it wasn't Fred's idea at all.  That's why you are accused (justifiably) of making strawman arguments.  Because you do.  Repeatedly.  I also remember you called others "2 ***** and probably a black" because three people had the audacity to agree with what a black man wrote instead of you.  It's comical for you to complain about someone being rude.  

(02-27-2016, 06:02 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm well aware.  I re-read that thread the other day.  It is where I found Fred's quote directly contradicting what you claimed Fred stated.  I explained why people accuse of you strawman arguments.  Fred stated A, you claimed Fred stated B, then disagreed with B as if B was Fred's idea, but it wasn't Fred's idea at all.  That's why you are accused (justifiably) of making strawman arguments.  Because you do.  Repeatedly.  I also remember you called others "2 ***** and probably a black" because three people had the audacity to agree with what a black man wrote instead of you.  It's comical for you to complain about someone being rude.  

Well as long as you are amused then I guess my work is done.

However, you are wrong on the whole strawman analysis.  Fred stated A, then Fred didn't want to admit that he said A.  It is common for posters on this board to do that.  Bfine and I have actually had this conversation about everyone being guilty of strawmanning.

(02-27-2016, 06:07 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Well as long as you are amused then I guess my work is done.

However, you are wrong on the whole strawman analysis.  Fred stated A, then Fred didn't want to admit that he said A.  It is common for posters on this board to do that.  Bfine and I have actually had this conversation about everyone being guilty of strawmanning.

This is what you claimed . . .

(02-24-2016, 10:22 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Fred has been very clear that he thinks blacks can't lie about racial profiling

This is what fred wrote . . .

Quote:So why is SN so upset about some of them them making some false claims? 

(02-27-2016, 06:25 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: This is what you claimed . . .

This is what fred wrote . . .

You must be missing the part about me telling Fred that being a minority is subjective and Fred not even acknowledging it and trying to control the argument by wanting to focus on the whole of the US.  He didn't want to go smaller, like cities that are majority black.  Nope only wanted to stay in the "Goldilocks" zone that is just right for his argument.

Not only that but Fred has also state many times that I "think ALL blacks are conniving and they just make things up to get things they haven't earned." 

So I if I think "all blacks" then he also thinks "all blacks".  The only difference evidently is that with me it is that they are all apparently liars, and he thinks they are all truth tellers.

Plenty of post that support what I am saying.  However you would rather ignore those and post the one post that Fred has that "doesn't say that."

Keep trying and keep leaping.