Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man using strips in front of girls
Told the women he is allowed to by law.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/man-strips-in-front-of-girls-in-swimming-pool-locker-says-transgender-law-a
Everyone would be so much better off if there were no rules at all about which bathroom anyone needed to use.

Everything was better before the government got involved and started telling everyone which bathroom to use.
Unidentified, people don't recognize him and he did it twice in the same day without actually exposing himself?

Yeah, sounds legit.

Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-23-2016, 06:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Everyone would be so much better off if there were no rules at all about which bathroom anyone needed to use.  

Everything was better before the government got involved and started telling everyone which bathroom to use.

Stupid signs...

Coloreds fountain only

Coloreds sit in back

Mens Room

Womens Room

It's just not fair.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-23-2016, 06:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Stupid signs...

Coloreds fountain only

Coloreds sit in back

Mens Room

Womens Room

It's just not fair.

Nope, not fair at all.
And Lucy SN still hasn't found a story about an actual transgender attacking a poor suspecting female OR someone claiming to be one just attack a female.

Quote:Officials said he had made no attempt to present himself as a woman, nor to identify as transgender when he checked in. By all appearances, he was a man.

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/02/17/transgender-rule-washington-state-man-undresses-locker-room/80501904/

Quote:Around 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 8, a man wearing board shorts entered the women's locker room at Evans Pool and took of his shirt, according to Seattle Parks and Recreation.

Women alerted staff, who told the man to leave, but he said "the law has changed and I have a right to be here."

As far as policy to protect everyone, Seattle Parks spokesman David Takami says they're still working on the issue. Right now, there's no specific protocol for how someone should demonstrate their gender in order to access a bathroom.  Employees just rely on verbal identification or physical appearance, and this man offered neither.

"This didn’t seem like a transgender issue to staff – someone who was “identifying” as a woman," Takami said in a statement. "We have guidelines that allow transgender individuals to use restrooms and locker rooms consistent with their gender identity. We want everyone to feel comfortable in our facilities."

"Really bizarre," MaryAnne Sato said. "I can't imagine why they would want to do that anyway!"

Sato uses the locker room a few times a week, but she says this is a first for her.

It's also a first for Seattle Parks and Recreation. Employees report that the man made no verbal or physical attempt to identify as a woman, yet he still cited a new rule that allows bathroom choice based on gender identification.

The issue drew protesters from both sides to Olympia on Monday. Opponents claim the rule opens up bathrooms to voyeurs but supporters say that's an unrealistic fear.

No one was arrested in this case and police weren't called, even though the man returned a second time while young girls were changing for swim practice.
(02-23-2016, 06:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: And Lucy SN still hasn't found a story about an actual transgender attacking a poor suspecting female OR someone claiming to be one just attack a female.

Cool

No doubt. We should wait till that happens. 

(02-23-2016, 08:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt. We should wait till that happens. 

Yep.  Just wait for it to happen.
So a guy broke the law and risked being labeled a sex offender?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-23-2016, 08:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt. We should wait till that happens. 

Or you can just have people say "its gonna happen ONE DAY" forever and it doesn't happen....ever...but we keep arguing about it like it has happened.  When it has not.  

(02-23-2016, 08:08 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Yep.  Just wait for it to happen.

Well there should be no law against it...right?  Self reliant people will resist the urge.  Right?

(02-23-2016, 08:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So a guy broke the law and risked being labeled a sex offender?

Yep.  He isn't transgender, didn't pretend to be transgender and (gasp) took off his shirt in front of women and girls!

Clearly this means all transgender people have mental illnesses and should not be allowed to use a locker room other than the one god intended them to use.

Mellow
(02-23-2016, 08:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: Or you can just have people say "its gonna happen ONE DAY" forever and it doesn't happen....ever...but we keep arguing about it like it has happened.  When it has not.  

Well there should be no law against it...right?  Self reliant people will resist the urge.  Right?

Yep.  He isn't transgender, didn't pretend to be transgender and (gasp) took off his shirt in front of women and girls!

Clearly this means all transgender people have mental illnesses and should not be allowed to use a locker room other than the one god intended them to use.

Mellow

I posted one before.

This particular guy didn't attack any girls, but he did enter their br with the intent to watch them change. Yes he risked being labeled as a Sex Offender, but that didn't seem to phase him.
(02-23-2016, 06:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: And Lucy SN still hasn't found a story about an actual transgender attacking a poor suspecting female OR someone claiming to be one just attack a female.

I've never understood why that argument even matters.  So if a transgender is uncomfortable using the restroom designed for his/her sex, everyone else in the opposite sex restroom has to be made uncomfortable to accommodate that one person?
(02-23-2016, 10:05 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I've never understood why that argument even matters.  So if a transgender is uncomfortable using the restroom designed for his/her sex, everyone else in the opposite sex restroom has to be made uncomfortable to accommodate that one person?

Yes, exactly.

You know that saying, the needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few right?

Wait...that's not it.

How about, give a man a fish, he eats for a day?

No...that's not it either.

No, it's grow a pair and have thicker skin?
Americans are uptight?

What's the saying I'm looking for?
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(02-23-2016, 06:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Everything was better before the government got involved and started telling everyone which bathroom to use.

Which is why you likely enjoy the fact that grown men are allowed to enter the same locker room as your daughters, and expose themselves to them..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(02-23-2016, 08:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yep.  He isn't transgender, 

How do you know he's not a transgender? 

(02-23-2016, 10:17 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Which is why you likely enjoy the fact that grown men are allowed to enter the same locker room as your daughters, and expose themselves to them..

I'm not saying exposing yourself to anyone is A-ok grand, but the amount of psychological damage people in this culture receive from seeing genitals is just astonishing.

Or maybe I'm just insane.  Maybe seeing a penis and/or a woman's nipples or vagina should send Americans into an absolute panic.

Anyways, man exposes self to women/girls and claims to be trans-gendered seems like something that could be as verifiable as "man works 8 hours under the table, yet claims disability payments."
(02-23-2016, 10:05 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I've never understood why that argument even matters.  So if a transgender is uncomfortable using the restroom designed for his/her sex, everyone else in the opposite sex restroom has to be made uncomfortable to accommodate that one person?

Only the perverts who insist on looking at everyone else in a bathroom to make sure they are allthe same sex.

I have no problem using the same restroom as transgenders because I do not look to see who is a transgender and who isn't.
(02-23-2016, 10:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not saying exposing yourself to anyone is A-ok grand, but the amount of psychological damage people in this culture receive from seeing genitals is just astonishing.

Or maybe I'm just insane.  Maybe seeing a penis and/or a woman's nipples or vagina should send Americans into an absolute panic.

Anyways, man exposes self to women/girls and claims to be trans-gendered seems like something that could be as verifiable as "man works 8 hours under the table, yet claims disability payments."

(02-23-2016, 10:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Only the perverts who insist on looking at everyone else in a bathroom to make sure they are allthe same sex.

I have no problem using the same restroom as transgenders because I do not look to see who is a transgender and who isn't.

Hey guys, the man in question never identified as transgender.  Only claimed that the laws protected him. 

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(02-23-2016, 10:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hey guys, the man in question never identified as transgender.  Only claimed that the laws protected him. 

So why did they run him out?