Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man using strips in front of girls
(02-25-2016, 03:07 AM)fredtoast Wrote: rent-a-cop?

I've been called that.  Usually by witless wonders.

What does any of this matter?

You think just because I am security means what?

I bring in good money while here in the states and great money when I work overseas.

Staying in the security field only allows my resume and experience to grow.
(02-25-2016, 03:00 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Where do you work Steve?  Your facebook does not list an employer, and you are on linkdin looking for work.

A big tough self-reliant guy like you shouldn't be afraid to tell me.

Well, LinkedIN is more for my contractual work, so I like to tell people that I am open.

As to FB?  Really?  So sad Fred.  Go to my FB page, send me a friend request, go through my ablums and see for yourself if I have been telling the truth.

I work 2 jobs, both security.  I wouldn't be afraid of you if you had a gun to my head. 

I am also looking for work in contracting.  Contracting pays GREAT money.  $300 a day up to $650 a day.  I have been in and out of deployments ever since 2010.  Before the birth of my son, my wife joined me.  That was $300 a day or $650 a day times 2.  Vectrus (used to be ITT Exelis), OGNA, SOC.  They are all on my LinkedIN page. 

Fred, do I have to tell you what that means for my debt?

Yep, there is none.  So I don't know why being a "Rent-a-cop" would be a bad thing.

While I am out of debt, I do like to make as much money as I can, so I work 2 jobs, but trust me these jobs aren't back breakers.  I would leave these 2 jobs in a snap if the right contract comes along.  I get offers from recruiters everyday, Aegis, GuardaWorld, KBR, FLOUR, just to name a few.  However, not all contracts are to my liking, and because I am not desperate for cash, I don't take every one that comes my way.

Your need to win has finally pushed you over the edge.  I doubt any respectable lawyer would do the things that you would do. 

Continue dancing like the pigeon.  You just look that much more foolish to me.
(02-25-2016, 12:29 AM)fredtoast Wrote: My name is Jim Deaton.  You can watch me work in the Blount County Criminal courts almost any day.

Now tell me who you are.

Unless you are too scared. Cool

JimToast
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
The last couple pages of this thread have set a new low for this forum. This is getting ridiculous.  Mods please delete all personal information in this thread and posters please go to klotsch if you want to get to know each other better.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-25-2016, 11:47 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The last couple pages of this thread have set a new low for this forum. This is getting ridiculous.  Mods please delete all personal information in this thread and posters please go to klotsch if you want to get to know each other better.

Rent-a-cop needs a rent-a-mommy
(02-25-2016, 11:55 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Rent-a-cop needs a rent-a-mommy

There once was a time where this forum was associated with maturity; that ship has long since sailed.

(02-25-2016, 11:47 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The last couple pages of this thread have set a new low for this forum. This is getting ridiculous.  Mods please delete all personal information in this thread and posters please go to klotsch if you want to get to know each other better.

So posting personal information is "lower" than calling everyone who disagrees with you a pedophiles?

Mods please tell Bfine that he has no grounds to criticize anyone and needs to realize he does not run this forum.
(02-25-2016, 11:59 AM)bfine32 Wrote: There once was a time where this forum was associated with maturity; 

No there wasn't.

it has always been a bunch of people screeching at each other.
(02-25-2016, 01:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: All this squealing about bathroom rape is nothing but fear mongering with no basis in reality.

Ha...this reminds me of what you liberals were spouting post 9/11 over the "fear mongering" by conservatives regarding Islamic terrorism...no basis in reality.
Well we told you so.

So your next line of defense was but,but, but...

THE CRUSADES!!!!
Ok back to topic..if you can.
(02-25-2016, 12:23 PM)Vlad Wrote: Ha...this reminds me of what you liberals were spouting post 9/11 over the "fear mongering" by conservatives regarding Islamic terrorism...no basis in reality.
Well we told you so.

So your next line of defense was but,but, but...

THE CRUSADES!!!!
Ok back to topic..if you can.

Reminds me more of the conservatives who claimed Obama was going to take everyone's guns.

We told you so.

If there is a wave of rapes due to transgender bathroom policy then you can claim you are right, but as of now you are wrong.

Shut up, or I'll kick your butt..............at Nintendo.
(02-25-2016, 12:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Mods please tell Bfine that he has no grounds to criticize anyone and needs to realize he does not run this forum.

What happened to self-police?

(02-25-2016, 12:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No there wasn't.

it has always been a bunch of people screeching at each other.

Sure it was, but most have just quit posting or very rarely do.

Sorry to interupt your spat....back to it.

(02-25-2016, 01:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What happened to self-police?

Link to rule that says I can never post my real name here.
(02-25-2016, 01:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sure it was, but most have just quit posting or very rarely do.

Sorry to interupt your spat....back to it.

Who are these "mature" people who used to rule this forum?

GA9?
Golden arm?
Sloppy?
Blutarsky?

When was this golden era of maturity?
(02-25-2016, 01:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Who are these "mature" people who used to rule this forum?

GA9?
Golden arm?

Sloppy?
Blutarsky?

So good you had to list him twice?
(02-25-2016, 01:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Link to rule that says I can never post my real name here.

There is no link; it is just we do not truely know each other in this forum, there are some disturbed people in the world. I am not saying that you or SN fit the mold; I simply requested it out of concern. It was similar to the time someone posted their license plate in this forum to prove their identity.

Like I said if you want to get to know each other do it in klotsch or through PMs. Just a suggestion, feel free to do as you wish; as it appears to Mods have no concern with it.  

(02-25-2016, 02:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Like I said if you want to get to know each other do it in klotsch or through PMs. Just a suggestion, feel free to do as you wish; as it appears to Mods have no concern with it.  

I really don't want to get to know anyone better.  i am just getting tired of everyone accusing me of not being a lawyer.

I never even bring up the fact unless we are discussing the criminal justice system, but so many people around here break out the old "Your a fake lawyer" that i am entitled to prove them wrong.

and I seriously don't see anyway giving my real name here could harm me in any way.  i am self employed now.  I don't have o answer to anyone for what I say here.
(02-25-2016, 01:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Who are these "mature" people who used to rule this forum?

GA9?
Golden arm?
Sloppy?
Blutarsky?

Oh and TommyCTL+Alt+C

ALthough I'm pretty sure he's still around.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-25-2016, 02:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There is no link; it is just we do not truely know each other in this forum, there are some disturbed people in the world. I am not saying that you or SN fit the mold; I simply requested it out of concern. It was similar to the time someone posted their license plate in this forum to prove their identity.

Like I said if you want to get to know each other do it in klotsch or through PMs. Just a suggestion, feel free to do as you wish; as it appears to Mods have no concern with it.  

I think your real concern was that our tough-guy mall-mercenary got owned.  Paul Blart made another incorrect statement that Fred called him on and decided to open his kimono.  Pauly fake badge wanted to reciprocate, but just couldn't take the pressure.  He redacted when he realized the shoddy BS tower he's built around here would quickly collapse.  Only Fred knows his name at this point and I would take his word that he won't share it.  It doesn't sound like anything has been revealed that he hadn't already mentioned himself.  He's a big bad solider whose traveled the world and protected big executive types, but also stepped away and spent quality time with the locals in their tea shops and brothels.  

(02-25-2016, 02:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I really don't want to get to know anyone better.  i am just getting tired of everyone accusing me of not being a lawyer.

I never even bring up the fact unless we are discussing the criminal justice system, but so many people around here break out the old "Your a fake lawyer" that i am entitled to prove them wrong.

and I seriously don't see anyway giving my real name here could harm me in any way.  i am self employed now.  I don't have o answer to anyone for what I say here.

You and I have gone to blows on more than one occasion Fred, in many sub forums around these parts.  The whole 'fake lawyer' thing is something I've never understood.  In most cases I would just chalk it up to a intellectual inferiority complex.  At least you can rest easy at night knowing you didn't participate in an enormous gangrape of the DOD coffers.