Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man using strips in front of girls
(02-25-2016, 01:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What happened to self-police?

I think Fred was discussing getting rent a cops for this subforum earlier.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-25-2016, 03:14 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I think your real concern was that our tough-guy mall-mercenary got owned.  
You are 2 smart for me to fool. You caught me red-handed.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Geez, can we just get back to talking about penises, already!?
(02-25-2016, 04:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Geez, can we just get back to talking about penises, already!?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-25-2016, 02:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I really don't want to get to know anyone better.  i am just getting tired of everyone accusing me of not being a lawyer.

I never even bring up the fact unless we are discussing the criminal justice system, but so many people around here break out the old "Your a fake lawyer" that i am entitled to prove them wrong.

and I seriously don't see anyway giving my real name here could harm me in any way.  i am self employed now.  I don't have o answer to anyone for what I say here.

I see no issue.
It's your choice and I say good for you, Fre....Jimm.... Frimmy ?
Wink
(02-25-2016, 03:14 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I think your real concern was that our tough-guy mall-mercenary got owned.  Paul Blart made another incorrect statement that Fred called him on and decided to open his kimono.  Pauly fake badge wanted to reciprocate, but just couldn't take the pressure.  He redacted when he realized the shoddy BS tower he's built around here would quickly collapse.  Only Fred knows his name at this point and I would take his word that he won't share it.  It doesn't sound like anything has been revealed that he hadn't already mentioned himself.  He's a big bad solider whose traveled the world and protected big executive types, but also stepped away and spent quality time with the locals in their tea shops and brothels.  

You and I have gone to blows on more than one occasion Fred, in many sub forums around these parts.  The whole 'fake lawyer' thing is something I've never understood.  In most cases I would just chalk it up to a intellectual inferiority complex.  At least you can rest easy at night knowing you didn't participate in an enormous gangrape of the DOD coffers.

Is this what you think?

All that was done is further prove that Fred is a hypocrite and that you are also a hypocrite.

If I had done what Fred did, I would be banned.  Simple as that.

I have even reach out to Fred in a PM this morning, pointing out that his post DO in fact violate the CoC.

I find it laughable that you and Fred thinks being a security officer is somehow derogatory.  You find wrong, that I worked for a security contract company and made more money in 6 years than you have.  Then to suggest that I spent time in brothels - did ya not see the part where I mentioned my wife being with me?  Probably not, you would have to know what a wife is.  You and Fred seem lacking on having one.
(02-25-2016, 12:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So posting personal information is "lower" than calling everyone who disagrees with you a pedophiles?

Mods please tell Bfine that he has no grounds to criticize anyone and needs to realize he does not run this forum.

(02-25-2016, 01:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What happened to self-police?

self police is dead unfortunately because of the crybaby segment of the board who cries away for help when you don't think the way they want you to think. How about nutting up, calling someone an idiot, and moving forward with the discussion.
(02-25-2016, 03:00 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Where do you work Steve?  Your facebook does not list an employer, and you are on linkdin looking for work.

A big tough self-reliant guy like you shouldn't be afraid to tell me.

(02-25-2016, 02:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I really don't want to get to know anyone better.  i am just getting tired of everyone accusing me of not being a lawyer.

I never even bring up the fact unless we are discussing the criminal justice system, but so many people around here break out the old "Your a fake lawyer" that i am entitled to prove them wrong.

and I seriously don't see anyway giving my real name here could harm me in any way.  i am self employed now.  I don't have o answer to anyone for what I say here.

1. It's anyone's choice whether they want to release their personal info. Whether any of us think it's wise or not is irrelevant. It's your info to release as needed.

2. Its funny you went to his Facebook page. But it's creepy you went to his LinkedIn. And this is exactly why I don't post my info. Not because you or anyone will see anything on my Facebook page. But because you could easily find my wife's page and that page has all of our photos and personal stuff that her family can see back in Belarus. I have shared my actual info with 4 people from this board and I have only done so because I know they understand and respect my desire for privacy.

3. On anyone saying you are a fake lawyer. Who the heck cares? I don't care what you do, I take you and anyone else on the board at your/their word. Life is too short to play detective and frankly I'm not sure why anyone cares. I enjoy your posts for the most part because its a different opinion. I also like to hear your positions on news stories with pending legal ramifications.

As far as questioning anyone's profession or life. I think it's way overblown on this board and I think anyone here deserves the benefit of the doubt. In the end you either value someone's contribution or you do not. And if you do not then avoiding that poster is quite easy if anyone gets upset.
Oh since you put it out there.... Why did you choose the username FredToast?

And I can't help but think of Jimmy McGill now. You are our very own Better Call Saul.
So a little off topic but then this IS the PnR forum...

(02-24-2016, 04:11 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: With these anything goes type laws more and more pedos and sex offenders will claim to be a ______ in order to fullfill their own needs.    

That's why if you have a hog you report to the men's room .  If you don't then women's it is ....

(02-26-2016, 06:53 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: self police is dead unfortunately because of the crybaby segment of the board who cries away for help when you don't think the way they want you to think.    How about nutting up, calling someone an idiot, and moving forward with the discussion.

OK.  Again....

Going to the people who run the board and pointing out that one member refuses to follow one rule over and over and over and over and over (get it?) is no where NEAR as sad as said member continuing to ***** and complain that they aren't allowed to break the rule and crying that "someone told" on them.

Grow up.  Grow a pair.  Shut up.

Even in the quote above you couldn't just use the word we were told we could use but rather left it blank.  

I'm sure in your mind you are making a "point".  But that train has long left the station.  We all know how you feel and you are more than welcome, nay ENCOURAGED to continue to give your opinions and continue the discussion.  However there ARE rules.  Not many really...but they are there.

So asking you to be just like everyone else and follow that rule isn't "crying for help".  It is holding you to the same standard as the rest of us.

I can only apologize to you as a member of the human race in the 21st century for having our understanding of people evolve and are desire to not shame people with words designed to belittle them has changed.  Because I can't imagine how small a mind or person it takes to be so hung up over ONE WORD that they cannot even bring themselves to use it at all and would rather leave it blank.

(02-26-2016, 07:13 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 1. It's anyone's choice whether they want to release their personal info.   Whether any of us think it's wise or not is irrelevant.   It's your info to release as needed.  

2.  Its funny you went to his Facebook page.  But it's creepy you went to his LinkedIn.   And this is exactly why I don't post my info.   Not because you or anyone will see anything on my Facebook page.   But because you could easily find my wife's page and that page has all of our photos and personal stuff that her family can see back in Belarus.   I have shared my actual info with 4 people from this board and I have only done so because I know they understand and respect my desire for privacy.  

3. On anyone saying you are a fake lawyer.   Who the heck cares?   I don't care what you do, I take you and anyone else on the board at your/their word.   Life is too short to play detective and frankly I'm not sure why anyone cares.   I enjoy your posts for the most part because its a different opinion.   I also like to hear your positions on news stories with pending legal ramifications.  

As far as questioning anyone's profession or life.   I think it's way overblown on this board and I think anyone here deserves the benefit of the doubt.   In the end you either value someone's contribution or you do not.   And if you do not then avoiding that poster is quite easy if anyone gets upset.

Well, unless you are just trying to "see how far they will go"....right?

Mellow
(02-26-2016, 08:55 AM)GMDino Wrote: So a little off topic but then this IS the PnR forum...

OK.  Again....

Going to the people who run the board and pointing out that one member refuses to follow one rule over and over and over and over and over (get it?) is no where NEAR as sad as said member continuing to ***** and complain that they aren't allowed to break the rule and crying that "someone told" on them.

Grow up.  Grow a pair.  Shut up.

Even in the quote above you couldn't just use the word we were told we could use but rather left it blank.  

I'm sure in your mind you are making a "point".  But that train has long left the station.  We all know how you feel and you are more than welcome, nay ENCOURAGED to continue to give your opinions and continue the discussion.  However there ARE rules.  Not many really...but they are there.

So asking you to be just like everyone else and follow that rule isn't "crying for help".  It is holding you to the same standard as the rest of us.

I can only apologize to you as a member of the human race in the 21st century for having our understanding of people evolve and are desire to not shame people with words designed to belittle them has changed.  Because I can't imagine how small a mind or person it takes to be so hung up over ONE WORD that they cannot even bring themselves to use it at all and would rather leave it blank.

Well, unless you are just trying to "see how far they will go"....right?

Mellow

Lol this is the height of pussdome.

There is so much to bold here and laugh at its insane. I will give you the chance to delete this post and save some face. I will then do you a favor and not mock it relentlessly. Hilarious

Волков бояться ... дров не иметь. Ninja
(02-26-2016, 09:55 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol this is the height of pussdome.  

There is so much to bold here and laugh at its insane.   I will give you the chance to delete this post and save some face.    I will then do you a favor and not mock it relentlessly.    Hilarious

Волков бояться ...  дров не иметь.  Ninja

Volkov boyatcya... drov ne emet?
(02-26-2016, 08:55 AM)GMDino Wrote: Even in the quote above you couldn't just use the word we were told we could use but rather left it blank.  

I'm sure in your mind you are making a "point". 

I don't know,  using a blank is consistent with his argument. 
I get the impression that he's given up and allowing the reader to use whatever term makes them happy. 
Luv ya Dino, but it's pretty hard to count a blank as an infraction. 
(02-26-2016, 11:44 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I don't know,  using a blank is consistent with his argument. 
I get the impression that he's given up and allowing the reader to use whatever term makes them happy. 
Luv ya Dino, but it's pretty hard to count a blank as an infraction. 

I do not believe the blank is an infraction.  I believe he is incapable of even saying the word that is accepted on the boards.  So he's either a class A troll who just wants to stir things up or he is incapable of doing anything but crying when he doesn't get his way.  That's all.

There is so much to bold here and laugh at its insane.   I will give you the chance to delete this post and save some face.    I will then do you a favor and not mock it relentlessly.    Hilarious

Telling you exactly how you are is being a *****?  Vs. what you post about OTHER people crying while you cry the entire post?

Please...have it while you are on "vacation".
(02-26-2016, 12:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: Telling you exactly how you are is being a *****?  Vs. what you post about OTHER people crying while you cry the entire post?

Please...have it while you are on "vacation".

Priorities.

(02-26-2016, 10:50 AM)Vlad Wrote: Volkov boyatcya... drov ne emet?

Come on boys. We don't want any trouble in here. Not in any language.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(02-26-2016, 04:04 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Come on boys. We don't want any trouble in here. Not in any language.

If I am not mistaking this is a saying in Russian about wolves and forest.  Something gets lost in translation but it is quite appropriate.
(02-24-2016, 06:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's like the joke:

"An athiest, a homosexual, and a vegan walk into a bar"
"How do you know?"
"They told everybody within their first 5 minutes of being there."

How many atheist have knocked on your door trying to convert you?
(02-24-2016, 07:01 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Yes.  ( I know, I am dehumanizing people, save it)

A man should use the men's room and a woman should use the woman's room.

There that was easy.

You let them leave the kitchen?  Progressive!

[Image: invasion.jpg]