Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man using strips in front of girls
(02-23-2016, 11:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How does an expert like you who is not burdened by "ignorant" stereotypes identify a transgender person?

Sometimes they're easy to identify.

[Image: 2WIxe9t.jpg?1]

[Image: NUqReUI.jpg]

[Image: dvrSUiW.jpg]
Where does gender-fluid fall in these situations ?
Are they not protected the same ?
How do you "police" such a thing ?
WTF
(02-23-2016, 10:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have no problem using the same restroom as transgenders because I do not look to see who is a transgender and who isn't.

You don't normally have to look at someone's junk to know if they are a man or woman.  Obviously it matters to a lot of people since there has never been a major outcry for unisex bathrooms.
(02-24-2016, 12:57 AM)Vlad Wrote: Sometimes they're easy to identify.

Woah, wait a minute....now it seems you'd want to discriminate against transgenders based on how they are dressed.  If the guy isn't wearing a dress, he can't used the women's restroom?!?
(02-24-2016, 12:46 AM)Westwood Bengal Wrote: I see what this guy is trying to do, but can't help but notice that he reveals his own sexual identity in the process.

While he is obviously not transgender, (in spite of how clever he thinks he is being) he is what you would call……a pedophile.

With these anything goes type laws more and more pedos and sex offenders will claim to be a ______ in order to fullfill their own needs.

That's why if you have a hog you report to the men's room . If you don't then women's it is ....
(02-24-2016, 12:57 AM)Vlad Wrote: Sometimes they're easy to identify.

[Image: 2WIxe9t.jpg?1]

[Image: NUqReUI.jpg]

[Image: dvrSUiW.jpg]

I always thought a hemale/shemale thread would be fun on this board.
(02-23-2016, 06:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: And Lucy SN still hasn't found a story about an actual transgender attacking a poor suspecting female OR someone claiming to be one just attack a female.

Cool

Can't speak to SN, but I posted a man in a dress trying to rape a woman in a women's restroom. In San Diego I believe.
(02-24-2016, 04:16 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Can't speak to SN, but I posted a man in a dress trying to rape a woman in a women's restroom.   In San Diego I believe.

Nah.

I usually don't post things like this.  However I have warned against allowing the inmates to run the asylum.  Mental degeneracy shouldn't be called "normal".  However some people are too close to the topic, family members and all.  So they feel the need to defend the degeneracy as because they can't face the fact that their family member might actually be a degenerate.
(02-24-2016, 04:11 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: With these anything goes type laws more and more pedos and sex offenders will claim to be a ______ in order to fullfill their own needs.    

That's why if you have a hog you report to the men's room .  If you don't then women's it is ....

That word may be offensive. These are people with mental issues. Unless its a liberal, you don't call a ******** person a ****** do you? Ninja
(02-24-2016, 04:13 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I always thought a hemale/shemale thread would be fun on this board.

Not everyone is as interested in shemales as you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Lets just all go back to using outhouses.  There.  Problem solved. 

Mic drop.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Penises don't rape people, people rape people. Laws aren't going to stop evil people from using penises for evil purposes and only punish law-abiding people who happen to have penises.

Also, penis penis penis.
(02-24-2016, 04:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Penises don't rape people, people rape people.  Laws aren't going to stop evil people from using penises for evil purposes and only punish law-abiding people who happen to have penises.

Also, penis penis penis.

Are you a little disappointed that no one has finished this for you?
(02-23-2016, 10:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How do you know he's not a transgender? 

Everybody knows if you dont go around announcing you are transgender to anybody and everybody then you are not a transgender. 

And if you dont have Bruce Jenner money for plastic surgery then there is no caitlyn.

These things are so simple. Come on. Its like black/white up/down male/female err.. Uuh
I was getting torn apart for saying teenage boys would try to abuse the new rules. Here you have a grown ass man abusing the new rules.

Who da thunk it
(02-24-2016, 04:11 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: With these anything goes type laws more and more pedos and sex offenders will claim to be a ______ in order to fullfill their own needs.    

That's why if you have a hog you report to the men's room .  If you don't then women's it is ....

Except homosexual preditors have been allowed in restrooms for years and there has been no wave of sexual assaults.

How do you feel about your daughters showering with a homosexual woman?
(02-24-2016, 09:01 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Nah.

I usually don't post things like this.  However I have warned against allowing the inmates to run the asylum.  Mental degeneracy shouldn't be called "normal".  However some people are too close to the topic, family members and all.  So they feel the need to defend the degeneracy as because they can't face the fact that their family member might actually be a degenerate.

Are homosexuals degenerates?

Which bathroom should they use?
(02-24-2016, 05:40 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Everybody knows if you dont go around announcing you are transgender to anybody and everybody then you are not a transgender. 

It's like the joke:

"An athiest, a homosexual, and a vegan walk into a bar"
"How do you know?"
"They told everybody within their first 5 minutes of being there."
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-24-2016, 06:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Are homosexuals degenerates?

Which bathroom should they use?

Yes.  ( I know, I am dehumanizing people, save it)

A man should use the men's room and a woman should use the woman's room.

There that was easy.
(02-24-2016, 07:01 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Yes.  ( I know, I am dehumanizing people, save it)

A man should use the men's room and a woman should use the woman's room.

There that was easy.

But doesn't that mean that there will be a wave of sexual assaults by homosexual men in men's bathrooms?