Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Thread for the playoff games today - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Thread for the playoff games today (/Thread-Thread-for-the-playoff-games-today)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 10:45 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: Amazon.com be like: we might treat our workers like absolute shit but at least we have feminist commercials!!

Hilarious

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - Truck_1_0_1_ - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 10:44 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Burrow's first NFL victory, correct?

Jax

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - Synric - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 10:32 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Steeler D came to play.

That's how the Steelers are in the playoffs. The defense keeps the score close for the anemic offense to pull out a win.

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - NotBigzo - 01-16-2022

I wonder what Tiddy Meat is thinking right now.

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - QueenCity - 01-16-2022

Didn't have a scoreless 1st on my radar

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - jfkbengals - 01-16-2022

So far this game I have learned that the Titans are very much hoping Pittsburgh will win this and Buffalo is very much hoping that KC will win this, as both of those teams should be preferring to play one of the teams in this game over playing us.

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - michaelsean - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 10:46 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I've read he claims no one believes he's a punter when the meet him because of his size.

He actually said because he’s black, but I would be like while that’s understandable, not in this case.

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 10:52 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I wonder what Tiddy Meat is thinking right now.

Quit it lol

My God that is the worst name any fan has ever had. Chiefs fans be damned lol

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - michaelsean - 01-16-2022

I think Mahomes manufactures broken plays. He just takes off and runs sround until he can throw it all the way across the field and everyone says WOW

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - BengalsRocker - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 10:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think Mahomes manufactures broken plays.  He just takes off and runs sround until he can throw it all the way across the field and everyone says WOW

Any reason why Mahomes doesn't use the left side of the field? 

It seems he doesn't pay much attention unless he's throwing it across his body from the other side of the field.  LOL

(01-16-2022, 10:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think Mahomes manufactures broken plays.  He just takes off and runs sround until he can throw it all the way across the field and everyone says WOW

Almost makes you wonder if he is able to make the reads of the designed play the way he waits and then starts running around.

Dude thinks he's Jamarr?

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - BengalsRocker - 01-16-2022

The one nice completion Mahomes made was when he stepped up in the pocket instead of scrambling around.

Dude just needs to calm down.

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - Housh - 01-16-2022

Bruh who TF do Ben be throwing to?

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - NotBigzo - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 10:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Quit it lol

My God that is the worst name any fan has ever had. Chiefs fans be damned lol

Tiddy meat is a legend. He's a HOF poster without ever posting here.

I wish the mods would've let him come here and talk mess. None of his posts would've aged well and would've been comedic gold.

(01-16-2022, 10:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He actually said because he’s black, but I would be like while that’s understandable,  not in this case.

Hadn't seen that one.  Only thing I saw was people think he must play a different position because of how big he is.

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - Shake n Blake - 01-16-2022

If I had all kinds of my to gamble away haphazardly, I would've thrown a good chunk of the Steelers tonight. It just smelled like an upset.

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 10:38 PM)Housh Wrote: Jesus the Steelers aren’t ready

The D has been. 

Watching some if these teams blunder in various  ways makes me feel somewhat better about us. 

Prescott is a Pro-Bowler and I'd take Burrow any day.  The Cowboys had so many stupid penalties I lost count, and they could not block SFs DL at all, even after Bosa got hurt.  Speaking of the 49ers, roughing the kicker on 4th and 14? And Trent Williams had a couple bonehead penalties late.  

The Steelers are having all kinds of trouble with KCs blitzes. And KC cannot score vs Pitt. 

Now, the Bills & Bucs looked great. Everyone else? 

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - George Cantstandya - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 11:00 PM)Housh Wrote: Bruh who TF do Ben be throwing to?

Ben is ranked 28th in yards per attempt.  He has no long ball.

(01-16-2022, 11:02 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Tiddy meat is a legend. He's a HOF poster without ever posting here.

I wish the mods would've let him come here and talk mess. None of his posts would've aged well and would've been comedic gold.

Yep, maybe we get another chance, we will see if the those Chiefs can beat those pathetic piss wearing bastids. Whatever

RE: Thread for the playoff games today - Awful Llama - 01-16-2022

Wow.