Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
WILD rumors going around about Chase... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: WILD rumors going around about Chase... (/Thread-WILD-rumors-going-around-about-Chase)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - QueenCity - 10-27-2022

Need Tampa Tom to beat the Ravens tonight.

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - Nately120 - 10-27-2022

(10-27-2022, 09:19 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Need Tampa Tom to beat the Ravens tonight.

Not a good start.

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - Whacked - 10-27-2022

7-3 TB
Who Dey

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - THE PISTONS - 10-27-2022

As long as Chase only misses 3-4 games...this isn't a huge deal.

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - Nicomo Cosca - 10-27-2022

(10-27-2022, 09:51 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: As long as Chase only misses 3-4 games...this isn't a huge deal.

This is obviously going to make things much harder, because we’re so reliant on Chase’s big plays, but we can survive it.

Taylor and Callahan will have to really earn their paychecks in the meantime. We won’t have the benefit of Chase breaking tackles and scoring on plays that had no business being TD’s.

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - WeezyBengal - 10-27-2022

I wouldn't hold onto hope that Chase will be back in 4-6 games or even at all this season.

Just reading the tea leaves, it seems like Chase was told it was season ending and he and the team are seeking further opinions. Couple that with the reddit guy saying it was season ending and it all just makes sense. I'm not optimistic. Hips are tricky.

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - samhain - 10-27-2022

People have been saying for at least a year that tee Higgins is a number 1 receiver that's only pushed down the chart by a freak talent like Chase. He's all but certain to make 20 plus mil per when his rookie deal is up. This is the time for it to prove out. If Tee balls out and the Bengals keep rolling without Ja'marr, he's going to get an even more lucrative deal to be top dog somewhere. I think he's great, but I haven't quite seen him prove this without Ja'marr to take pressure off. Massive opportunity for the young man.

Same for Joey B. I'm ride or die with our qb, but this is a chance for him as well. Even without Chase, Joe has better targets than at least half the league with Boyd and Tee plus Hurst. If Joe is who we think he is, he should be able to cook for a month without his best receiver. Brady went without Gronk all the time. Mahomes is killing defenses without Tyreek. You pay an elite qb because he makes the whole team better. Joe should be capable of weathering this storm.

Did we make it to page 9 without some smartass brining up Penei Sewell?

(10-27-2022, 10:03 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I wouldn't hold onto hope that Chase will be back in 4-6 games or even at all this season.

Just reading the tea leaves, it seems like Chase was told it was season ending and he and the team are seeking further opinions. Couple that with the reddit guy saying it was season ending and it all just makes sense. I'm not optimistic. Hips are tricky.

There’s no reason to think that. The fact that he doesn’t need surgery is very encouraging.

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - SladeX - 10-27-2022

Bourne is in Belichek’s doghouse. Don’t know why. He seems to have legit skills, though…

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - TheFan - 10-27-2022

(10-27-2022, 10:03 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I wouldn't hold onto hope that Chase will be back in 4-6 games or even at all this season.

What are you basing that on?

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - michaelsean - 10-27-2022

(10-27-2022, 10:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Did we make it to page 9 without some smartass brining up Penei Sewell?

To it but not past it.

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - Joelist - 10-27-2022

Man Brady looks awful. Missed back to back easy big gain throws.

(10-27-2022, 10:15 PM)TheFan Wrote: What are you basing that on?

Apparently just some rando on Reddit. No one credible has reported, or even speculated, that’s it’s potentially season ending.

Again, I think the fact that he doesn’t need surgery is huge.

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - Bengalpool - 10-27-2022

(10-27-2022, 10:18 PM)Joelist Wrote: Man Brady looks awful. Missed back to back easy big gain throws.

Not the Brady I watched growing up lol. Have to wonder if its more than age messing with his game. 

(10-27-2022, 10:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: To it but not past it.

Some people just have to wreck everything. 

(10-27-2022, 10:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There’s no reason to think that. The fact that he doesn’t need surgery is very encouraging.

We don't know that surgery wasn't suggested. 

(10-27-2022, 10:15 PM)TheFan Wrote: What are you basing that on?

Nothing. I'm just reading between the lines. 

All I'm saying is that id be more surprised if Chase was back in 4-6 weeks rather than miss more time than that.

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - TecmoBengals - 10-27-2022

This better not be football karma. A hip for a hip. Chase is the cost for Bo.

Cry

RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - Joelist - 10-27-2022

Tampa's "defense" is playing bad too. These are NOT good receivers and they are playing them WAY too soft. Especially with Andrews out play them tight and make Lamar throw into small spaces. This is elementary stuff.