Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** (/Thread-Official-2017-NFL-Draft-Day-Thread)

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - jfkbengals - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:20 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: You're right.  We may not have Bernard and we lost Burkhead, so Hill's staying.  I just hope they don't start Hill if Mixon is better.

I expect Hill to start week one against Baltimore, but Mixon will get plenty of reps.  For a week one division game though, I wouldn't expect to see Mixon in on passing third downs because of blitz pick ups...

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Thefinalcut813 - 04-28-2017

I really want Dion Dawkins.

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - bfine32 - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:20 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Mixon

You gots to upgrade from that dial up internet

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Vas Deferens - 04-28-2017

Steelers could have taken a known rapists and no one would say a peep.... oh wait.

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - CageTheBengal - 04-28-2017

I really wish we had that 3rd round comp pick right now.

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - leonardfan40 - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You gots to upgrade from that dial up internet

Bengals select John Ross!

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - ItsOdellThurman - 04-28-2017

JuJu Smith-Schuster to Pittsburgh. Convinced they would've taken Awuzie there if he hadn't gone.

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Essex Johnson - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:17 PM)bambino5130 Wrote: This Oline is the biggest heap of garbage & all you have to show is an injury prone WR, a woman beater, & haven't even gone to the defensive side of the ball yet..... did I miss anything? Ohhh, & 12 picks that we don't have room for, & not trading up for quality players

So i guess we should just stop the draft now.. everyone in 3rd and 4th round just suck.. N

What you missed is we transformed our offense with some real play makers and speed.   We really just picked a top ten pick in 2nd round and picked the fastest man in football plus we picked up a 4th round ...   There were no stud guard/centers in 2nd round.. i believe we will address defense end and guard/center  in 3rd-4th round. 

Finally everyone seems to just give up on our young 1/2 round picks  at tackle.. they have not played that much plus Cedric has barely had any preseason, played out of position and Fisher they moved around also.. they have to see what they really have.. before they start wasting early picks on a tackle.. Smith is a good fill in at guard as they draft another guard soon to compete with Westerman from last year. 

I guess Pitt is moving on from Coates or Wheaton...

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - TheLeonardLeap - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:22 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: She did, there is no but's. Maybe if she hadn't done that..................................

Escalation of force. You don't go from taking an open hand slap from a girl to breaking her face. You could grab her arm, you could walk away, shit, you could slap her back. You don't just break her face, see her crumple unconscious to the ground, and then just walk off like it had nothing to do with you.

Unlike some people, I actually want to be proud of my city, and this asshole is gong to now be connected to Cincinnati. If I wanted to cheer for a team full of awful people, I would be a Steelers fan.

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Whatever - 04-28-2017

Wonder if the Steelers have lost faith in Bryant, although they did lose Wheaton iirc.

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - BengalFanInNJ - 04-28-2017

Smith-Schuster was considered a first rounder when the season began last year.

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Beaker - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:23 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Of course, open handed slap from a 100lb girl will tend to do that.

Besides, that's even more reason to not take him. A shitbag AND is constantly scared. How will he take a hit from an NFL linebacker?

I can't even tell if you're just trolling now, Beaker. This is more what I would expect from Fred.

I am trolling. 

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - leonardfan40 - 04-28-2017

Look at the newest steeler Juju crying like a little girl.....Mixon is definitely gonna break his jaw

(04-28-2017, 10:24 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Steelers could have taken a known rapists and no one would say a peep....   oh wait.

And the video would get an Oscar...

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Nebuchadnezzar - 04-28-2017

All I'm seeing for the past hour is "771 - DIRECTV Signal Loss"

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:23 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Of course, open handed slap from a 100lb girl will tend to do that.

Besides, that's even more reason to not take him. A shitbag AND is constantly scared. How will he take a hit from an NFL linebacker?

I can't even tell if you're just trolling now, Beaker. This is more what I would expect from Fred.

It was sarcasm....but I read this p****y had to be talked off the ledge to even STAY at OU as a freshman...hims wanted to go home.  I hope he gets Ki Jana Cartered. Serves that shitbag Son of Paul right....

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:22 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: She did, there is no but's. Maybe if she hadn't done that..................................

If she didn't slap him, he wouldn't have broken her face? 

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - WildCat - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Escalation of force. You don't go from taking an open hand slap from a girl to breaking her face. You could grab her arm, you could walk away, shit, you could slap her back. You don't just break her face, see her crumple unconscious to the ground, and then just walk off like it had nothing to do with you.

Unlike some people, I actually want to be proud of my city, and this asshole is gong to now be connected to Cincinnati. If I wanted to cheer for a team full of awful people, I would be a Steelers fan.

you are taking the NFL draft extremely too hard. i respect you feel that way, but you're starting to ramble about it now bud.

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Beaker - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:27 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Look at the newest steeler Juju crying like a little girl.....Mixon is definitely gonna break his jaw

There ya go!