Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** (/Thread-Official-2017-NFL-Draft-Day-Thread)

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Joelist - 04-28-2017

OL run happening now.

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Bengal Dude - 04-28-2017

Damn, I was hoping for Moton. 

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Essex Johnson - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Escalation of force. You don't go from taking an open hand slap from a girl to breaking her face. You could grab her arm, you could walk away, shit, you could slap her back. You don't just break her face, see her crumple unconscious to the ground, and then just walk off like it had nothing to do with you.

Unlike some people, I actually want to be proud of my city, and this asshole is gong to now be connected to Cincinnati. If I wanted to cheer for a team full of awful people, I would be a Steelers fan.

Wow.. sorry i have worked in the area of education/social work for 30 years.. I have had worse situations than Mixon with 16/19 years old and if i just decide they were a piece of shit and society decided that too, some of them would have never became the good citizens they did become... 

Also sex/gender to me means little.. again I had a friend stabbed by a woman as he was walking away from her after a incident.. but if this is how you feel.. i would say pick a new team to root for though for sure. 

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:34 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Fascinating they've ignored pass rush and given AD tons of weapons. Gotta admit if it they get avg line play this offense could be ridiculous

They obviously have some faith in the players we have, I will be surprised if we dont go for OL/DL in this next pick (depending who is there to pick ofc)

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Vas Deferens - 04-28-2017

Thanks NATIONWIDE!

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - fredtoast - 04-28-2017

I predict DT Larry Ogunjobi

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - jfkbengals - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Bell: "Bryant, it's cool, you just don't show up for the next three drug tests. The Steelers will call Rog and fix it up so you get a small reduced suspension and don't increase a stage in the drug program. Then he'll throw some unprecedented suspension at the Bengals. It's all good."

Nah, he'll punish the Patriots.

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-28-2017

If that were one of my daughters he did that to....he wouldn't have to worry about the law.

Can't believe these people are actually defending this scumbag.

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Atomic Orange - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Escalation of force. You don't go from taking an open hand slap from a girl to breaking her face. You could grab her arm, you could walk away, shit, you could slap her back. You don't just break her face, see her crumple unconscious to the ground, and then just walk off like it had nothing to do with you.

Unlike some people, I actually want to be proud of my city, and this asshole is gong to now be connected to Cincinnati. If I wanted to cheer for a team full of awful people, I would be a Steelers fan.

Looked like a bang bang play to me. Anyway your mind is made up. I will say fwiw, i got hit by some girl on the bad part of town once.  I was just sitting there at a gas station waiting on a buddy and 3 hussies walked up on me drunk and talking shit.  It hurt and i was scared. She blasted me, and then laughed because i didn't do anything.

***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - BenZoo2 - 04-28-2017

Saints trading up for edge rusher I'm guessing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Whatever - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WTH happened to Feeney?

In free fall.  I remember reading a quote from an AFC personnel guy that said guys like him were a dime a dozen and he wouldn't touch him before day 3.

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Okeana - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:35 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Wow.. sorry i have worked in the area of education/social work for 30 years.. I have had worse situations than Mixon with 16/19 years old and if i just decide they were a piece of shit and society decided that too, some of them would have never became the good citizens they did become... 

Also sex/gender to me means little.. again I had a friend stabbed by a woman as he was walking away from her after a incident.. but if this is how you feel.. i would say pick a new team to root for though for sure. 

Shout out to you.  Thank you for everything you do.  

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Bengalpool - 04-28-2017

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Tim Williams is probably the best pure pass rusher in this draft. Unless its offensive line we have to pick someone for our front seven

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - leonardfan40 - 04-28-2017

Dang saints traded up, gotta be targeting a pass rusher

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - rfaulk34 - 04-28-2017

Does Oklahoma have a stand your ground law?

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Beaker - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: If that were one of my daughters he did that to....he wouldn't have to worry about the law.

Bitches shouldn't act like men if they don't want to get hit like men. Equality sucks.

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - bfine32 - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: If that were one of my daughters he did that to....he wouldn't have to worry about the law.

...and I cannot believe some are hoping he has a life-altering injury for something did as a kid.

Folks kinda go overboard in both directions.

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:26 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So i guess we should just stop the draft now.. everyone in 3rd and 4th round just suck.. N

What you missed is we transformed our offense with some real play makers and speed.   We really just picked a top ten pick in 2nd round and picked the fastest man in football plus we picked up a 4th round ...   There were no stud guard/centers in 2nd round.. i believe we will address defense end and guard/center  in 3rd-4th round. 

Finally everyone seems to just give up on our young 1/2 round picks  at tackle.. they have not played that much plus Cedric has barely had any preseason, played out of position and Fisher they moved around also.. they have to see what they really have.. before they start wasting early picks on a tackle.. Smith is a good fill in at guard as they draft another guard soon to compete with Westerman from last year. 

Essex, great post. I am happy our FO is not panicking like most of these fans.

Seriously, these have been great moves, just like last year, just sucked that WJ3 and Billings got hurt for the year.

Loving this draft so far.

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Whatever - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:38 PM)Takedown Wrote: I've said it once and I'll say it again. Tim Williams is probably the best pure pass rusher in this draft. Unless its offensive line we have to pick someone for our front seven

I dunno if you can take Williams after rolling the dice on Mixon, though.

RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Bengalbug - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 10:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I predict DT Larry Ogunjobi

Right player, wrong team.