Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll (/Thread-Are-you-happy-with-the-John-Ross-Pick-Poll)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - rfaulk34 - 11-01-2020

(11-01-2020, 01:23 PM)TheBengals Wrote: I voted no just now, so.

lol. So did i. 

RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - TKUHL - 11-01-2020

Hated the pick and caught hell on here for saying so. At the time I pounding the table for OJ Howard and Hooker.

RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - bengalfan74 - 11-01-2020

(11-01-2020, 02:23 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Hated the pick and caught hell on here for saying so. At the time I pounding the table for OJ Howard and Hooker.

I remember hoping we would land Howard.

RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - Wire22Wire - 11-01-2020

(04-28-2017, 12:04 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If you think Ross is a 1 trick pony, I would suggest watching him play in any game this year.

He does it all. Long routes, short routes, tricky routes, run plays, quick slants, outs, curls.

He's not a speed freak. He's a great receiver who just so happens to be record breakingly fast.

lol Sarcasm

RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - jason - 11-01-2020

(11-01-2020, 02:25 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I remember hoping we would land Howard.

Howard's been all but wasted in Tampa too. He had that good stretch with Fitzpatrick throwing to him, but that's it.

RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - CJD - 11-01-2020

(11-01-2020, 02:31 PM)Wire22Wire Wrote: lol Sarcasm

Shrug, nothing I said was incorrect. It just so happens his motivation to play is 0 haha. 

RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - Murdock2420 - 11-01-2020

It is funny reading back over this thread. I forgot how many people were defending Ross against those of us calling it a bust instantly.

RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - BengalChris - 11-01-2020

(04-28-2017, 02:39 AM)BengalChris Wrote: I voted no simply because so many other top players were sitting there and to then reach for the #3 WR with a fairly long injury history was not the sure impact player I was looking for from the #9 pick. Seems like a lot of hope and prayer in this pick.

Hopefully we'll see the team come back in day two and get some defensive talent.

I didn't dredge up this thread, but now that someone did I looked back to see what I thought at the time.

RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - jason - 11-01-2020

(11-01-2020, 06:41 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: It is funny reading back over this thread. I forgot how many people were defending Ross against those of us calling it a bust instantly.

Oh who cares??? I never liked nor wanted Ross either, but this is all hindsight, and we very well could've been wrong... Just like both you and I have been.

We beat the ***** Titans today though!!!

Who Dey?!?

(11-01-2020, 06:35 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Shrug, nothing I said was incorrect. It just so happens his motivation to play is 0 haha. 

Everything you said is 100% wrong

Just laugh at yourself for being a moron and wrong (Happens to everyone)

Don’t get so defensive

RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - Nicomo Cosca - 11-01-2020

(11-01-2020, 07:15 PM)jason Wrote: Oh who cares??? I never liked nor wanted Ross either, but this is all hindsight, and we very well could've been wrong... Just like both you and I have been.

Who Dey?!?

Seriously. Isn’t digging up old threads for I told you so purposes frowned upon anyway?

(11-01-2020, 07:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Seriously. Isn’t digging up old threads for I told you so purposes frowned upon anyway?

I feel like it should be celebrated.

What. Everyone’s supposed to not check people hilarious takes?

Accountability!!!

RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - Murdock2420 - 11-01-2020

(11-01-2020, 07:15 PM)jason Wrote: Oh who cares??? I never liked nor wanted Ross either, but this is all hindsight, and we very well could've been wrong... Just like both you and I have been.

Who Dey?!?

Indeed we did and it was a complete game. Haven't seen that in awhile.

I have no idea who originally dug the thread back from the grave, I just laughed at the comments being made because what it really shows is how little any of us know and how people literally attack other posters for having a different opinion on a player.

Hell, who would have guessed that the back-up O-line would allow 0 sacks. I was expecting it to be a day of a lot of hits on Joe and they stepped it up. 

This thread will probably be locked soon by the mods.

RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - bengalfan74 - 11-01-2020

(11-01-2020, 07:27 PM)Wire22Wire Wrote: I feel like it should be celebrated.

What. Everyone’s supposed to not check people hilarious takes?

Accountability!!!

There's not a single poster on here that hasn't been wrong about a player. And typically a guy like you never has "a take" so they don't have to risk anything. There's a word for it.

RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - TheFan - 11-01-2020

(11-01-2020, 07:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Seriously. Isn’t digging up old threads for I told you so purposes frowned upon anyway?

Some people need their epeen stroked.