Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Hillary goes down - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Hillary goes down (/Thread-Hillary-goes-down)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Hillary goes down - bfine32 - 07-22-2015

...in the polls and MSNBC panics.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/22/msnbc-hosts-absolutely-shocked-by-clintons-stunning-drop-in-new-poll-its-bad/

Quote:A new poll from Quinnipiac University “Q Poll” shows Mrs. Clinton with growing, negative “favorability” ratings in Iowa, Virginia and Colorado....

In addition to Clinton’s problems in Iowa, Virginia and Colorado, the new poll also shows the presumed nominee has trouble when she faces some of the leading GOP candidates. According to the new Quinnipiac poll of Iowa voters, the former secretary of state would lose by a wide margin to Jeb Bush, Scott Walker and Marco Rubio.

RE: Hillary goes down - BengalHawk62 - 07-22-2015

I just don't want a Clinton/Bush race.  We are a country of 321.3 million people.  Can we not find two better candidates than these two?  We've already had two decades of these families in the White House, lets put someone else in there.  

RE: Hillary goes down - Benton - 07-22-2015

(07-22-2015, 03:06 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I just don't want a Clinton/Bush race.  We are a country of 321.3 million people.  Can we not find two better candidates than these two?  We've already had two decades of these families in the White House, lets put someone else in there.  

Agreed.

At this point, out of who has declared, I'd like to see Paul versus Sanders. They've both got some interesting ideas and they're the only ones trying to talk about issues outside what the two parties are pushing. But, overall, I wish there was something different on both sides.

RE: Hillary goes down - Vas Deferens - 07-22-2015

(07-22-2015, 03:06 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I just don't want a Clinton/Bush race.  We are a country of 321.3 million people.  Can we not find two better candidates than these two?  We've already had two decades of these families in the White House, lets put someone else in there.  

Kind of like having your little brother remarkably be the best candidate for QB2 in the NFL.  The odds!

(07-22-2015, 03:11 PM)Benton Wrote: Agreed.

At this point, out of who has declared, I'd like to see Paul versus Sanders. They've both got some interesting ideas and they're the only ones trying to talk about issues outside what the two parties are pushing. But, overall, I wish there was something different on both sides.

Believe the majority of the populace would want to see this matchup, and we'd be smarter because of it regardless of the outcome.  Unfortunately there is absolutely no way the kleptocrats would allow it.

RE: Hillary goes down - StLucieBengal - 07-22-2015

(07-22-2015, 04:18 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Kind of like having your little brother remarkably be the best candidate for QB2 in the NFL.  The odds!

Believe the majority of the populace would want to see this matchup, and we'd be smarter because of it regardless of the outcome.  Unfortunately there is absolutely no way the kleptocrats would allow it.

Agreed. Having that debate would do the county well. No matter which way won.

RE: Hillary goes down - Nately120 - 07-22-2015

(07-22-2015, 04:18 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Kind of like having your little brother remarkably be the best candidate for QB2 in the NFL.  The odds!

Allow Gary Johnson to participate or you're just another two-party shill!

RE: Hillary goes down - Wyche'sWarrior - 07-22-2015

Yes, we can......but the real question is will the Bilderbergers let us??  Ninja

(07-22-2015, 04:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Allow Gary Johnson to participate or you're just another two-party shill!

Duopoly of corruption controlled debate commission will never allow that to happen.  Ever since they changed the parameters after Ross Perot gave them all a scare, it has become almost impossible for a third party candidate to attend, let alone participate.

Ralph Nader and Jill Stein were both arrested for having "the audacity" to show up.  There is something bad wrong with that picture.  Most Americans are unaware it even happened.

(07-22-2015, 04:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Allow Gary Johnson to participate or you're just another two-party shill!

I wish they would allow any candidate who can hit 5% in polling. Biggest hurdle are these smaller groups getting candidates on the ballots. The mainstream news never speaks about them.

(07-22-2015, 06:23 PM)Wyche Wrote: Duopoly of corruption controlled debate commission will never allow that to happen.  Ever since they changed the parameters after Ross Perot gave them all a scare, it has become almost impossible for a third party candidate to attend, let alone participate.

Ralph Nader and Jill Stein were both arrested for having "the audacity" to show up.  There is something bad wrong with that picture.  Most Americans are unaware it even happened.

The progressives are not going to allow anyone else at the table. It's always a false choice between progressive Dem or progressive GOP.

By allowing a Sanders/Paul general they allow the nation to be exposed to two totally different visions and then they get to make a clear choice. Same can be said for libertarians, greens. Would be nice if we had 4 parties. But the global elitists won't allow us to have such a choice.

(07-22-2015, 06:23 PM)Wyche Wrote: Ralph Nader and Jill Stein were both arrested for having "the audacity" to show up.  There is something bad wrong with that picture.  Most Americans are unaware it even happened.

But the commission sent them a letter of apology and paid his attorney fees, so justice was obviously served.

Never been as pessimistic about our election system as I am currently.  But, I say that every year as I understand more.  Sad shit.  

RE: Hillary goes down - Nebuchadnezzar - 07-22-2015

Right now, I don't like anyone running.

Not Hilary
Not Jeb
Not Ben
Not Don
Not Bernie
Not Chris
Not anyone!

I'm waiting to see who the Libatarians run. Gary Johnson again?

I'm just so disheartened by the carreer politicians and businessmen always running.

We need a regular guy to run. Someone who's smart and has common sense and wants the job for the right reasons, not for money or power or to further a parties cause.

(07-22-2015, 06:45 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: We need a regular guy to run. Someone who's smart and has common sense and wants the job for the right reasons, not for money or power or to further a parties cause.

Wouldnt that be novel.  Unfortunately, regular guys dont have the $ to erase their past indiscretions. 

(07-22-2015, 06:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The progressives are not going to allow anyone else at the table.   It's always a false choice between progressive Dem or progressive GOP.  

By allowing a Sanders/Paul general they allow the nation to be exposed to two totally different visions and  then they get to make a clear choice.   Same can be said for libertarians, greens.   Would be nice if we had 4 parties.   But the global elitists won't allow us to have such a choice.

Exactly.....but don't look for Rand or Bernie in the general.  No way they let that happen.

(07-22-2015, 08:48 PM)Wyche Wrote: Exactly.....but don't look for Rand or Bernie in the Bernie.  No way they let that happen.

Yeah I know. The only way is massive grassroots support just how the tea party has arrived. The progressives have been trying to demonize them, corrupt them, anything to get rid of them. Thats the only way we are gonna get past them.

(07-22-2015, 06:45 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: But the commission sent them a letter of apology and paid his attorney fees, so justice was obviously served.

Never been as pessimistic about our election system as I am currently.  But, I say that every year as I understand more.  Sad shit.  

It all started for me the second time Perot ran.....which also was close to a candidacy by our own Gatewood Galbraith for public office.   I saw right then how alternative voices were silenced.  I've been a "radical" ever since......shit indeed.

RE: Hillary goes down - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-22-2015

(07-22-2015, 03:11 PM)Benton Wrote: Agreed.

I really like Sanders, I said so months ago on the old board.  I just really dislike his stance on gun control.  I can't vote on one issue, but it bums me out that a candidate I like so much has such a black mark, for me.

RE: Hillary goes down - Devils Advocate - 07-22-2015

[Image: hillary-im-with-stupid.jpg]

RE: Hillary goes down - Cure4CF - 07-22-2015

I think the only way Rand "or others like him" would be able to be President is if they were vice president first,  unfortunately.

(07-22-2015, 11:45 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: I think the only way Rand "or others like him" would be able to be President is if they were vice president first,  unfortunately.

The progressives wanna see Bush/Kasich vs Hillary/Castro brother maybe? Or Cuomo?