Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Holy ********* Crazy - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Holy ********* Crazy (/Thread-Holy-Crazy)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Holy ********* Crazy - TheLeonardLeap - 05-30-2017

Kathy Griffin apparently did a thing where she has a deadpan face and lifts up a blood severed Trump head.

*NSFW Graphic*
http://www.gossipcop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Kathy-Griffin-Donald-Trump-Behead-Photo.png

She's now apologized for "going too far" and planned on asking the photographer to take it down, as if it's not already on the entire internet.

Some people want to talk about Trump being scary.. shit. At rallies, people are talking about wanting to blow up the whitehouse ("Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House," Madonna said.) there are gangs of people roaming around throwing explosives (M80s) while wearing black masks, attacking anyone they disagree with (http://www.metalblast.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/ANtifa_violence.jpg) and now there's people holding up fake bloody severed heads on the internet.

-Wants to blow up the White House.
-Gangs of black masked people attacking those who oppose their values, using explosives.
-Severed heads of their enemies on the internet.

That's no longer a political party. You are ***** ISIS! I just described ISIS to a tee while describing liberals actions lately. Shit is getting scary that this is becoming more and more accepted in this society.

RE: Holy Shitballs Crazy - 6andcounting - 05-30-2017

Well, I assumed this thread would be nothing more than a quote or two from Maxine Waters.

RE: Holy Shitballs Crazy - SunsetBengal - 05-30-2017

Strange, they're going to all this shock value theatrics, yet nobody is paying much attention.. Democrat Party is so disconnected from reality, yet alone average society, that they don't even realize they are dying.

RE: Holy Shitballs Crazy - GMDino - 05-30-2017

Well, I guess the jig is up.

I wondered how long we could keep up the facade...but we've been discovered.  Finally.

Yes.  Everyone who disagrees with Trump or is on the left is a member of ISIS and a D List comedienne is our leader.

Sad

I'll go eat my 72 raisins now.

On a more serious note what she did went way over the line...even for an attention ***** like Griffin.  She'll feel some serious backlash for this.  

And the right wing might react with a lot of hyperbole.

Maybe.

Mellow

(05-30-2017, 10:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Strange, they're going to all this shock value theatrics, yet nobody is paying much attention..  Democrat Party is so disconnected from reality, yet alone average society, that they don't even realize they are dying.

The only ones reposting this are those on the right.

I didn't see anyone say it was "good" thing at all.  But maybe my friends aren't radical enough?

(05-30-2017, 10:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: The only ones reposting this are those on the right.

I didn't see anyone say it was "good" thing at all.  But maybe my friends aren't radical enough?

The mere fact that these outbursts keep happening, and the Party they "represent" doesn't stamp it out, says plenty..

(05-30-2017, 10:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The mere fact that these outbursts keep happening, and the Party they "represent" doesn't stamp it out, says plenty..

So NOW you want the "party" to stamp out every crazy that "represents" it?

Okay.

Like I said I have yet to see someone tell her this great or even good or even support it.

I'm sure someone did or will but then someone supports Nazis and beating up journalists too.

RE: Holy Shitballs Crazy - HarleyDog - 05-30-2017

Some heads are gonna roll over this one.

RE: Holy Shitballs Crazy - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-30-2017

(05-30-2017, 10:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: On a more serious note what she did went way over the line...even for an attention ***** like Griffin.  She'll feel some serious backlash for this.  

Maybe.

Mellow

If not I'm sure you'll be there to pick up the slack.

RE: Holy Shitballs Crazy - Millhouse - 05-30-2017

Chelsea Clinton already denounced it and called it vile. So good for her, though she is friends with Ivanka too.

If I remember right, KGriffin does a NYE show doesnt she? I just wonder if she will still be doing it. Because if someone did something similar of Hillary or Obama, they would definitely be replaced for something like that.

Anyways, I never did like her comedy. I tried watching some of her standups years ago, and just not my kinda humor I guess. But most chick comedians arent for some reason.

(05-30-2017, 10:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: On a more serious note what she did went way over the line...even for an attention ***** like Griffin.  She'll feel some serious backlash for this.  

Maybe.

Mellow

(05-30-2017, 11:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: If not I'm sure you'll be there to pick up the slack.

Mellow

(05-30-2017, 10:18 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That's no longer a political party. You are ***** ISIS! I just described ISIS to a tee while describing liberals actions lately. Shit is getting scary that this is becoming more and more accepted in this society.

(05-30-2017, 11:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: So NOW you want the "party" to stamp out every crazy that "represents" it?

Okay.

Like I said I have yet to see someone tell her this great or even good or even support it.

I'm sure someone did or will but then someone supports Nazis and beating up journalists too.

Why not?  That is the same thing that is asked of the folks on the Right.

(05-30-2017, 11:11 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Chelsea Clinton already denounced it and called it vile. So good for her, though she is friends with Ivanka too.

If I remember right, KGriffin does a NYE show doesnt she? I just wonder if she will still be doing it. Because if someone did something similar of Hillary or Obama, they would definitely be replaced for something like that.

Anyways, I never did like her comedy. I tried watching some of her standups years ago, and just not my kinda humor I guess. But most chick comedians arent for some reason.

Saw her live in 2006.  She was at the resort we went to for our 10th anniversary.  I like her humor when she's talking crap on celebrities.  This was not funny though.  I really don't know any context that would make it necessary at all.

RE: Holy Shitballs Crazy - TheLeonardLeap - 05-30-2017

(05-30-2017, 11:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

I'm Libertarian, if anything, so your right wing comment falls short. If Tim Allen had a picture of him holding up a bloody decapitated Obama head, I would have wondered what the F was wrong with him and anyone else who escalated things to the point where people thought it would have been acceptable, too. Shit, short of being a villain in a horror movie, nobody should ever reach the conclusion that holding up a bloody decapitated head (much less in the likeness of a real person) is okay.

Radicalism isn't good regardless of which side, or be it about politics or religion.

Nice flailing misdirection attempt, though.

(05-30-2017, 11:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'm Libertarian, if anything, so your right wing comment falls short. If Tim Allen had a picture of him holding up a bloody decapitated Obama head, I would have wondered what the F was wrong with him and anyone else who escalated things to the point where people thought it would have been acceptable, too. Shit, short of being a villain in a horror movie, nobody should ever reach the conclusion that holding up a bloody decapitated head (much less in the likeness of a real person) is okay.

Radicalism isn't good regardless of which side, or be it about politics or religion.

She's just following the example of her idol, "I wanna blow up the White House" Madonna.  That violent intolerant left, tsk tsk.

(05-30-2017, 11:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'm Libertarian, if anything, so your right wing comment falls short. If Tim Allen had a picture of him holding up a bloody decapitated Obama head, I would have wondered what the F was wrong with him and anyone else who escalated things to the point where people thought it would have been acceptable, too. Shit, short of being a villain in a horror movie, nobody should ever reach the conclusion that holding up a bloody decapitated head (much less in the likeness of a real person) is okay.

My apologies if my casting you as on the "right" was incorrect.  Nonetheless your statement that " That's no longer a political party. You are ***** ISIS! I just described ISIS to a tee while describing liberals actions lately. Shit is getting scary that this is becoming more and more accepted in this society. " is just that...hyperbole.

One D list celebrity does not represent the entire party.  And beyond that only the most fringe members would say anything good about such a display.  Heck most of the "lefites" (or ISIS members) not only said this was awful but refused to share the image or story for just that reason.

Or are that GOP the party of Scott Baio?

RE: Holy Shitballs Crazy - Benton - 05-30-2017

(05-30-2017, 11:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: .

One thing I have a hard time understanding is the commonplace extremism. I get it when people are really disenfranchised, but I'm kind of surprised how many people in the last decade or so have given themselves over to some extrmeism.

(05-30-2017, 11:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I think you should lead the way by removing your inane Trump v. Manson gif sig.  Comparing the POTUS to the leader of a murderous cult might be contributing to the atmosphere that leads a Kathy Griffen to think it's ok to make these kind of photos.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hilarious

(05-30-2017, 11:34 PM)Benton Wrote: One thing I have a hard time understanding is the commonplace extremism. I get it when people are really disenfranchised, but I'm kind of surprised how many people in the last decade or so have given themselves over to some extrmeism.

I think they were always there...but we have such access to EVERYTHING now you get to see it more.

My crazy, redneck ex-BIL would say stuff I wouldn't repeat in public that is less offensive than what you can find on YouTube just by searching your least favorite politician's name.

(05-30-2017, 11:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Hilarious

I'm sad you find your contribution to the violent extremism of today's political climate amusing.