Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick (/Thread-Ravens-Interested-In-Colin-Kaepernick)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick - BFritz21 - 09-19-2017

(09-19-2017, 10:09 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Literally everyone in this board but you understood it.

Glad you think you can speak for everyone on the board, but people outside of Steelers nation have independent thoughts and we're not all brainwashed in a circle-jerk.

You're saying that it's my go-to argument, but it's just hilarious that Steelers fans think that it's irrelevant that your quarterback is a rapist just because time has gone by, whereas six rings happened in the past. See the difference?

Six rings is irrelevant, but your franchise being led by a rapist and everyone turning a blind eye to it is very relevant.

RE: Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick - JS-Steelerfan - 09-19-2017

(09-19-2017, 10:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Glad you think you can speak for everyone on the board, but people outside of Steelers nation have independent thoughts and we're not all brainwashed in a circle-jerk.

You're saying that it's my go-to argument, but it's just hilarious that Steelers fans think that it's irrelevant that your quarterback is a rapist just because time has gone by, whereas six rings happened in the past. See the difference?

Six rings is irrelevant, but your franchise being led by a rapist and everyone turning a blind eye to it is very relevant.

Let’s see how many of your fellow Bengal fans come to your defense.

RE: Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick - BFritz21 - 09-19-2017

(09-19-2017, 11:20 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Let’s see how many of your fellow Bengal fans come to your defense.

1 most Bengals fans don't even come in here because they know it's a big Ravens-Steelers circle-jerk, as I noted 2 once again, you have nothing to counter the substance of my post.

RE: Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-20-2017

(09-19-2017, 11:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 1 most Bengals fans don't even come in here because they know it's a big Ravens-Steelers circle-jerk, as I noted 2 once again, you have nothing to counter the substance of my post.

You seem to really like the term "circle jerk".   Mellow

RE: Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick - MrRager - 09-20-2017

(09-19-2017, 01:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That was so lame that reading it actually killed some of the few brain cells I have left.  Now I have to PRAY for this stem cell treatment or else I'll be a vegetable before I hit 35.
I literally copied and pasted your OP, but changed your typical anti-Ravens stuff with anti-Bengals stuff so if you found it that dumb then maybe you have less brain cells than you accounted for. That was the point. Every team has dumbass players, but we all watch anyway. I kind of tried to show how (this is your favorite word) HYPOCRITICAL!!!!!!! you are about this stuff, and show that any smack about Ben=rape, Lewis=murder, or Burfict/Pacman/Mixon=dirty/thug/woman beater is just piss poor smack. 

Every single team in the NFL has a guy with a poor history, including the Bengals, but we are all fans anyway. To act all superior is straight ridiculous, especially about Kaepernick. The guy has done nothing wrong and more good in his life. Protesting and free speech is a foundation of this country and he did it perfectly by gaining attention to a cause he believes in using a nonviolent method. You may disagree, but you have to respect that.

(09-19-2017, 11:56 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm not the one who made the post? (See what I did there?)

Ask Rager, I read it as feigning confusion over an incorrect presumption for comedic effect. 

This is what I meant. I was a little confused about the response. It made zero sense as I hate everything Steelers.

(09-19-2017, 11:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 1 most Bengals fans don't even come in here because they know it's a big Ravens-Steelers circle-jerk, as I noted 2 once again, you have nothing to counter the substance of my post.

Quite a few Bengals fans post in the smack forum, they just don't back you up because you embarrass the franchise more than they already do themselves...

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious 

RE: Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick - BFritz21 - 09-20-2017

(09-20-2017, 01:38 AM)MrRager Wrote: Quite a few Bengals fans post in the smack forum, they just don't back you up because you embarrass the franchise more than they already do themselves...

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious 

Actually, not that many do because they know it's typically just empty rhetoric from Steelers and Ravens fans.  They just post bullshit and they're so delusional that they actually believe the bullshit they post.

You, as you've proven in this thread, have hated on me for a long time because you have some superiority complex, so much so they you resemble Steelers and Ravens fans.

But keep posting emojis because it's typical of you failing to post anything with any substance but posting like you just made the most knowledgable and influential post in history.

RE: Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick - Captain Obvious - 09-20-2017

(09-20-2017, 02:10 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Actually, not that many do because they know it's typically just empty rhetoric from Steelers and Ravens fans.  They just post bullshit and they're so delusional that they actually believe the bullshit they post.

You, as you've proven in this thread, have hated on me for a long time because you have some superiority complex, so much so they you resemble Steelers and Ravens fans.

But keep posting emojis because it's typical of you failing to post anything with any substance but posting like you just made the most knowledgable and influential post in history.

Brad, you're right. Everyone else is wrong. Ben is a rapist and Steelers fans are hypocrites. Does that make you feel better now? After 7 pages, one would think you would get the hint that you are more embarrassing than Akili Smith and that no Bengals fan in their right mind would come to your rescue because they don't want to acknowledge special Bengals fans like you.

(09-20-2017, 04:19 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Brad, you're right. Everyone else is wrong. Ben is a rapist and Steelers fans are hypocrites. Does that make you feel better now? After 7 pages, one would think you would get the hint that you are more embarrassing than Akili Smith and that no Bengals fan in their right mind would come to your rescue because they don't want to acknowledge special Bengals fans like you.

Please try and tell me that you're trying to argue that Ben's not a rapist!

No Steelers fan has answered or will even attempt to answer this (with anything logical): if Ben didn't rape her, then why would his bodyguards need to lead her to the bathroom and then block the door?

He also fed them shots all night so her being drunk would make it easier and create confusion.

Or do you have some other explanation for all that?

RE: Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick - JS-Steelerfan - 09-20-2017

(09-20-2017, 08:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: :shocked:
Please try and tell me that you're trying to argue that Ben's not a rapist!

No Steelers fan has answered or will even attempt to answer this (with anything logical): if Ben didn't rape her, then why would his bodyguards need to lead her to the bathroom and then block the door?

He also fed them shots all night so her being drunk would make it easier and create confusion.

Or do you have some other explanation for all that?

It's been nine hours.  No one has come to your defense.  

And yes, Bengal fans come here.  At least 14 have posted in this thread alone, and I only looked through less than half of the posts to get that figure.

As for your question, I'll tackle that as soon as someone comes to your defense.

RE: Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick - BmorePat87 - 09-20-2017

Twice as many Bengals fans post in Smack than the Steelers and Ravens fans combined.

(09-20-2017, 08:48 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: It's been nine hours.  No one has come to your defense.  

And yes, Bengal fans come here.  At least 14 have posted in this thread alone, and I only looked through less than half of the posts to get that figure.

As for your question, I'll tackle that as soon as someone comes to your defense.

Defense of what? I don't need anyone to defend me because you have no answer for it.

Once again, you won't answer my question because you can't defend that your quarterback is a rapist, but I would listen to your attempts.

(09-20-2017, 09:44 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Defense of what? I don't need anyone to defend me because you have no answer for it.

Once again, you won't answer my question because you can't defend that your quarterback is a rapist, but I would listen to your attempts.

I have made several attempts to explain, but you continue to misunderstand what my goals are in this discussion.  I’m not going to keep arguing with someone who’s fighting against a point I’m not making. If you want me to continue, you’re going to need another Bengal fan to convince me to do so,  because I’m tired of beating my head against the wall that is your lack of comprehension.  So, find a Bengal fan who is willing to side with you, and we’lll do this.  

(09-20-2017, 09:57 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote:  I have made several attempts to explain, but you continue to misunderstand what my goals are in this discussion.  I’m not going to keep arguing with someone who’s fighting against a point I’m not making. If you want me to continue, you’re going to need another Bengal fan to convince me to do so,  because I’m tired of beating my head against the wall that is your lack of comprehension.  So, find a Bengal fan who is willing to side with you, and we’lll do this.  

I don't need to do that because you've made no sense and now you're just trying to use this as a cop-out because you have no defense of the fact that your quarterback is a rapist.

You fail to be able to comprehend that, which isn't surprising.

(09-20-2017, 10:04 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't need to do that because you've made no sense and now you're just trying to use this as a cop-out because you have no defense of the fact that your quarterback is a rapist.

Seriously dude, if you had as much of a slam dunk case as you think you do, wouldn’t I be getting slammed by other Bengal fans right now? Why hasn’t that happened? You already tried to rationalize one answer, but it turned out to be demonstrably false. Care to try again?

(09-20-2017, 10:18 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Seriously dude, if you had as much of a slam dunk case as you think you do, wouldn’t I be getting slammed by other Bengal fans right now? Why hasn’t that happened? You already tried to rationalize one answer, but it turned out to be demonstrably false. Care to try again?

It's because no one else cares to even try to rationalize with Steelers fans because, as you're currently showing, you never have anything to offer to anything.

Please, answer the question.

(09-20-2017, 10:36 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's because no one else cares to even try to rationalize with Steelers fans because, as you're currently showing, you never have anything to offer to anything.

Please, answer the question.

No, it's not because of that.  Other Bengal fans usually engage with us pretty regularly ... until you start in.  That's when they typically go silent. 

You've already had one Bengal fan criticize you openly.  The rest are just being polite.  

RE: Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-20-2017

(09-20-2017, 10:04 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't need to do that because you've made no sense and now you're just trying to use this as a cop-out because you have no defense of the fact that your quarterback is a rapist.

You're right, Brad, Ben is a rapist.  He rapes the Bengals twice a year. Three times one year.  

RE: Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick - SteelCitySouth - 09-20-2017

This Kaepernick thread is the worst thread ever. I wonder why?

That question was rhetorical....Brad is why. Cool

(09-20-2017, 11:30 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: ,
No, it's not because of that.  Other Bengal fans usually engage with us pretty regularly ... until you start in.  That's when they typically go silent. 

You've already had one Bengal fan criticize you openly.  The rest are just being polite.  

Nobody is just polite to me. Everyone is open if they have a problem with me, which few do and Rager has openly had a problem with me that stems back a long time.

(09-20-2017, 01:07 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This Kaepernick thread is the worst thread ever. I

That question was rhetorical....Brad is why. Cool

Worst thread ever but you keep responding.

What a joke.