Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Is Andy Dalton gritty? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Is Andy Dalton gritty? (/Thread-Is-Andy-Dalton-gritty)

Pages: 1 2 3

Is Andy Dalton gritty? - OrangeLacroix - 09-10-2017

Is he gritty?

does he bring his lunch pale?

Is he top 10?

Does he have intangibles?

Lol

RE: Is Andy Dalton gritty? - THE PISTONS - 09-10-2017

Grit is pushing harder when the going gets tough.

I have no clue. I think the Bengals overall are a mentally weak team. In big games they typically fold.

RE: Is Andy Dalton gritty? - bfine32 - 09-10-2017

Replace Gr with Sh and the answer is yes.

RE: Is Andy Dalton gritty? - OrangeLacroix - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 06:50 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Grit is pushing harder when the going gets tough.

I have no clue. I think the Bengals overall are a mentally weak team. In big games they typically fold.

He is simply a weak, overmatched loser who the bengals have to surround with a plethora of high draft skilled players.

Lol. Drafting John Ross with this dumpster fire of a team is hilarious

RE: Is Andy Dalton gritty? - THE PISTONS - 09-10-2017

I honestly think most of the team collapses under pressure. They are a reflection of their coach and management.

(09-10-2017, 06:50 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Grit is pushing harder when the going gets tough.

He doesn't cuss. He wears a rubber wedding ring during play, and doesn't drink.

Enough said. He's a joke

RE: Is Andy Dalton gritty? - RunKijanaRun - 09-10-2017

I officially gave up on him today. Worst QB in the league today.

RE: Is Andy Dalton gritty? - Shake n Blake - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 06:57 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: He doesn't cuss. He wears a rubber wedding ring during play, and doesn't drink.

Enough said. He's a joke

Quote:"I don't ever take it off," Roethlisberger says. "I wear it because it's special to me, but I cover it with tape because I don't want it to get caught on something and rip my finger off. My wife thinks it's really neat. She likes it when other people notice that I'm wearing it."

[Image: pg2_g_broethlisberger_576.jpg]

http://www.espn.com/espn/page2/story/_/id/7182495/uni-watch-talks-ben-roethlisberger-other-athletes-wearing-wedding-rings-field

I also knew plenty of guys in the Army that never took their wedding ring off, didn't cuss, drink or smoke. Guess they were all chumps.

RE: Is Andy Dalton gritty? - J24 - 09-10-2017

Yes he just doesn't have any Offensive line to speak of.

RE: Is Andy Dalton gritty? - Nately120 - 09-10-2017

[Image: 350?cb=20160203024346]

RE: Is Andy Dalton gritty? - bengalfan74 - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 06:57 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: He doesn't cuss. He wears a rubber wedding ring during play, and doesn't drink.

Enough said. He's a joke

You forgot to add he doesn't have any tattoo's. That's how you can tell when a guy's tough, and gritty.

RE: Is Andy Dalton gritty? - Nicomo Cosca - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 08:18 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Yes he just doesn't have any Offensive line to speak of.

The oline didn't make him miss a wide open Cody Core for a TD. Yes they suck, but Dalton played one of the worst games of his life. Can't blame it all on them.

RE: Is Andy Dalton gritty? - Sweetness - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 08:18 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Yes he just doesn't have any Offensive line to speak of.

Just stop. The Oline certainly isn't good but Dalton played worse then they did today. 

And no, Dalton is most definitely not gritty. 

Also, don't forget he has red hair and doesn't have a beard. 

RE: Is Andy Dalton gritty? - J24 - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 08:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The oline didn't make him miss a wide open Cody Core for a TD. Yes they suck, but Dalton played one of the worst games of his life. Can't blame it all on them.

The guy has to hurry every throw he takes so yeah the offensive line probably has gotten in his head in a major way. 

RE: Is Andy Dalton gritty? - Awful Llama - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 08:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: 350?cb=20160203024346]

This is stupid but it made me laugh  Smirk

(09-10-2017, 08:32 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Just stop. The Oline certainly isn't good but Dalton played worse then they did today. 

And no, Dalton is most definitely not gritty. 

Also, don't forget he has red hair and doesn't have a beard. 

And I hear that when he's at the grocery store he actually returns his shopping cart to the cart corral.  

RE: Is Andy Dalton gritty? - Andy2AJ - 09-10-2017

Girly yes, gritty no way in hell. Do you remember I believe it was two ass beatings ago by the Texans, they went into one of his in game huttles. I've heard worse language at church. He starts talking about how all he needs is honesty from everyone. It's was painful to listen to and am absolute embarrassment. Players would run through a brick wall for him, only to get away from him and the bungles

RE: Is Andy Dalton gritty? - Rattler - 09-10-2017

Performance reminiscent of a rhyme with gritty.

RE: Is Andy Dalton gritty? - Nately120 - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 08:42 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: This is stupid but it made me laugh  Smirk

And I hear that when he's at the grocery store he actually returns his shopping cart to the cart corral.  

My lord can I get on a side rant about that?  You used to have to take the carts back to the store (or you used to be expected to do so as a decent human being) but that was too hard so they put in cart corrals and now THOSE are too damn far away for people to be bothered, too.  No matter how easy you make it on people they just get lazier in order to nullify it.

RE: Is Andy Dalton gritty? - Awful Llama - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 08:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: My lord can I get on a side rant about that?  You used to have to take the carts back to the store (or you used to be expected to do so as a decent human being) but that was too hard so they put in cart corrals and now THOSE are too damn far away for people to be bothered, too.  No matter how easy you make it on people they just get lazier in order to nullify it.

I hate going to the store and thinking I see a great parking spot only to get there and find five or six carts have been abandoned in that spot.  Assholes.  

I think Dalton may be blue collar.

He might even be a clubhouse guy.

Doesn't all show up on the stat sheet