• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Andy Dalton gritty?
Is he gritty?

does he bring his lunch pale?

Is he top 10?

Does he have intangibles?

Lol
Reply/Quote
Grit is pushing harder when the going gets tough.

I have no clue. I think the Bengals overall are a mentally weak team. In big games they typically fold.
Reply/Quote
Replace Gr with Sh and the answer is yes.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 06:50 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Grit is pushing harder when the going gets tough.

I have no clue. I think the Bengals overall are a mentally weak team. In big games they typically fold.

He is simply a weak, overmatched loser who the bengals have to surround with a plethora of high draft skilled players.

Lol. Drafting John Ross with this dumpster fire of a team is hilarious
Reply/Quote
I honestly think most of the team collapses under pressure. They are a reflection of their coach and management.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 06:50 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Grit is pushing harder when the going gets tough.

He doesn't cuss. He wears a rubber wedding ring during play, and doesn't drink.

Enough said. He's a joke
Reply/Quote
I officially gave up on him today. Worst QB in the league today.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 06:57 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: He doesn't cuss. He wears a rubber wedding ring during play, and doesn't drink.

Enough said. He's a joke

Quote:"I don't ever take it off," Roethlisberger says. "I wear it because it's special to me, but I cover it with tape because I don't want it to get caught on something and rip my finger off. My wife thinks it's really neat. She likes it when other people notice that I'm wearing it."

[Image: pg2_g_broethlisberger_576.jpg]

http://www.espn.com/espn/page2/story/_/id/7182495/uni-watch-talks-ben-roethlisberger-other-athletes-wearing-wedding-rings-field

I also knew plenty of guys in the Army that never took their wedding ring off, didn't cuss, drink or smoke. Guess they were all chumps.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Yes he just doesn't have any Offensive line to speak of.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
[Image: 350?cb=20160203024346]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 06:57 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: He doesn't cuss. He wears a rubber wedding ring during play, and doesn't drink.

Enough said. He's a joke

You forgot to add he doesn't have any tattoo's. That's how you can tell when a guy's tough, and gritty.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 08:18 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Yes he just doesn't have any Offensive line to speak of.

The oline didn't make him miss a wide open Cody Core for a TD. Yes they suck, but Dalton played one of the worst games of his life. Can't blame it all on them.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 08:18 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Yes he just doesn't have any Offensive line to speak of.

Just stop. The Oline certainly isn't good but Dalton played worse then they did today. 

And no, Dalton is most definitely not gritty. 

Also, don't forget he has red hair and doesn't have a beard. 
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 08:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The oline didn't make him miss a wide open Cody Core for a TD. Yes they suck, but Dalton played one of the worst games of his life. Can't blame it all on them.

The guy has to hurry every throw he takes so yeah the offensive line probably has gotten in his head in a major way. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 08:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: 350?cb=20160203024346]

This is stupid but it made me laugh  Smirk

(09-10-2017, 08:32 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Just stop. The Oline certainly isn't good but Dalton played worse then they did today. 

And no, Dalton is most definitely not gritty. 

Also, don't forget he has red hair and doesn't have a beard. 

And I hear that when he's at the grocery store he actually returns his shopping cart to the cart corral.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Girly yes, gritty no way in hell. Do you remember I believe it was two ass beatings ago by the Texans, they went into one of his in game huttles. I've heard worse language at church. He starts talking about how all he needs is honesty from everyone. It's was painful to listen to and am absolute embarrassment. Players would run through a brick wall for him, only to get away from him and the bungles
Reply/Quote
Performance reminiscent of a rhyme with gritty.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 08:42 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: This is stupid but it made me laugh  Smirk

And I hear that when he's at the grocery store he actually returns his shopping cart to the cart corral.  

My lord can I get on a side rant about that?  You used to have to take the carts back to the store (or you used to be expected to do so as a decent human being) but that was too hard so they put in cart corrals and now THOSE are too damn far away for people to be bothered, too.  No matter how easy you make it on people they just get lazier in order to nullify it.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 08:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: My lord can I get on a side rant about that?  You used to have to take the carts back to the store (or you used to be expected to do so as a decent human being) but that was too hard so they put in cart corrals and now THOSE are too damn far away for people to be bothered, too.  No matter how easy you make it on people they just get lazier in order to nullify it.

I hate going to the store and thinking I see a great parking spot only to get there and find five or six carts have been abandoned in that spot.  Assholes.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I think Dalton may be blue collar.

He might even be a clubhouse guy.

Doesn't all show up on the stat sheet
Reply/Quote